ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plane has landed.

Now Canada gets to mete out justice for Lin Jun and his family. It will never ever be enough.

None of the media here in Ontario are even reporting about it, just a 30 second snip that he is coming back and will see a judge tomorrow for a bail hearing.

That's perfect. I am sure he will be allowed newspapers so the less stories and pictures and sensationalism the better. That way his ego won't be fed.

Two different issues: whether he acted alone committing this crime and whether he has committed other crimes.
I concur - I think he was alone , (share the spotlight shame on you!) but this was not his first human murder.

My friend was not adopted, but I call her real dad her 'birth father' because he left so early after she was born.

Her mother did marry a new man when she was quite young, but that is as close as her story gets to dysfunction. She has always hated her new father for taking up part of her mother's attention. She reminds me very much of Eric in that attention was her number one goal, always.

Has anyone else noticed cases of antisocials who seemed like they were spoiled too much? No abuse, and quite the opposite? That is probably dysfunction, if you think about good child-rearing. It surprises me how much it seems to have let my friend foster her most narcissistic and thoughtless parts of herself.

[bbm]

yeah but perhaps they were spoiled with material things and neglected emotionally

I imagine that he will be/is quite disappointed about the lack of cameras and people asking for his autograph. :woohoo:

In his delusional mind I'm sure he expects a welcome that is comparable to the Beatles arriving in America at NY's Kennedy Airport in 1964.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
Agree! And am interested to see how the landing plays out!

CTV showed the plane landing (ETA was 7:00 pm ... arrived on the dot ... Canada's military rocks :rocker:). It taxied slowly down the runway, and pretty much disappeared behind a long, non-descript building. Heh heh ... no paparazzi, no flashes, no banners ... SFA.

LUV IT !!!!

Aren't facial peels for blemishes? He may have had hair removal laser. I noticed in some of the photos, he had no underarm hair.

I heard he shaved the victim...maybe he has a thing with body hair.

that is debatable. i do not believe at all he shaved the victim.....FWIW....

Kudos to Germany for also processing the extradition so quickly and efficiently.

Such a contrast to the embarrassing fact that it took Canada 10 years to extradite Karlheinz Schreiber back to Germany to face criminal trial. He eventually was tried and convicted for tax evasion and got 8 years in a Munich prison:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/05/karlheinz-schreiber-jailed-tax-evasion

Of course, a key different is LRM did not oppose extradition. By contrast, Schreiber spent millions hiring the most expensive lawyers raising every possible legal challenge to extradition, and went to the Supreme Court of Canada at least twice in the process of his battle.

Still, it looks bad.

I thought the CTV reporter sounded very junior, somewhat hesitant, and like they were not very familiar with the specifics of the case (no big media guns covering his arrival). The reporter initially sounded like they were gearing up for a big story, and as the plane basically disappeared from sight, the reporter's voice kind of trailed off, and CTV News switched to another story. :woohoo:

Sorry if i sound this side of orgasmic at the wonderful fizzle. I think maybe I am :floorlaugh:

None of the media here in Ontario are even reporting about it, just a 30 second snip that he is coming back and will see a judge tomorrow for a bail hearing.
yeh i am so surprised -- it is not on CNN New pulse at all (top 20 stories) .... I expected it to be big deal our attenetion spans huh...

I thought the CTV reporter sounded very junior, somewhat hesitant, and like they were not very familiar with the specifics of the case (no big media guns covering his arrival). The reporter initially sounded like they were gearing up for a big story, and as the plane basically disappeared from sight, the reporter's voice kind of trailed off, and CTV News switched to another story. :woohoo:

Sorry if i sound this side of orgasmic at the wonderful fizzle. I think maybe I am :floorlaugh:
great writing
this side of orgasmic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members