ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one hair transplant already. Patches of follicles are removed from the back of the head and spread out into the hair loss area. That is probably what this is from. My ex had this done.

So, while attempting to move and relocate the hair you end up with migrating bald spots? LOL, that sucks.

The only thing I have just read is that the police can interrogate him before his lawyer is appointed at some point tomorrow. Doesn't mean he will answer them but thewiser allowed to interrogate him, under the law, in hopes of him telling them where the head is.

Dust off the thumb screws!! Where's the head and the puppy you b*stard!!??

Thank you so much. I had to watch this video 3 times because it's simply shocking that such a tiny fragile guy would commit such an horrendous crime, the policemen stared at him probably thinking the same thing. I think Luka looks also so much older and unhealthy compared to his modelling pictures and interview videos, he does look a bit stoned or perhaps he is just calm accepting his fate, who knows...
I remember looking at others high profile criminals, for instance Anders Brevik that mass murderer from Norway, he smiled to the cameras and didn't look sick like Magnotta, he looked sane and very proud of what he did. I know that outwards appereance can be deceiving but I wouldnt be surprised if Magnotta actualy had a mental breakdown in the last months which lead to such a grotesque murder. Let's wait and see, I expected him to enjoy all the attention he would receive but so far he just looks out of it, maybe he was medicated. JMHO

Aren't facial peels for blemishes? He may have had hair removal laser. I noticed in some of the photos, he had no underarm hair.

I heard he shaved the victim...maybe he has a thing with body hair.

He most likely got hair laser removal, it would make sense since he went through a lot aesthethic procedures: two hair trainsplant surgeries, one nosejob, under eye bags surgery or fillers. He wrote in some of his articles about being addicted to surgery and gave that interview to the reality show explaining it all. And if you compare earlier pictures of him you can see clearly that he went through some nip tuck, so I think laser removal would be nothing compared to a hair transplant where you need to have your scalp removed and sewn back. Magnotta lied a lot but some stuff he wrote could be true. It is just hard to differ fact from fiction in his writing... JMO

I have to tip my hat and bow in respect to Montreal Police Commander Ian Lafreniere (and Canadian LE in general. Heck, to all you wonderful Canadians!). Such a sober, fair and open attitude, showing respect for both the victims, media, the public and the necessary security measures. Even the consideration for the accused, which his position and the law requires. It is indeed a balancing act, and it is reassuring to see it carried out in such a professional way.

Well done, Canada! And thank you!

:gthanks:

So, while attempting to move and relocate the hair you end up with migrating bald spots? LOL, that sucks.

The areas are stitched up and fade in after awhile. On his interview for cosmetic surgery he mentions needing another transplant. My ex also had to have another. I am not positive that is what these bald a areas are from,
just taking a guess. Usually the hair in the back is worn long enough to cover up the scars. Luka has his hair cut very short in the back.
Pulling his hair out or disease are still possibilities. I have known of 2 emotionally disturbed people that pulled out their hair out of nervous habit. They usually did it when they were alone so no one saw them.

I'm bringing this back up again for one post... Did anyone ever figure this comment out?

Anonymous (ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)19:27:12 No.403085661

the video contains references to various horrors that have inspired luka, the song 'New order - True Faith' being from the opening scene of the popular classic, 'American Psyco', can anyone spot the other references? you'll **** bricks when you realise :)

the other references are movies like Basic Instinct, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, To die For, Sopranos... I guess, there is more stuff, some people discussed it in other forums and articles but I don't remember the source now :(

the other references are movies like Basic Instinct, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, To die For, Sopranos... I guess, there is more stuff, some people discussed it in other forums and articles but I don't remember the source now :(

Where are these references? I'm very curious. I only recall the obvious, like Basic Instinct and American Psycho.

You know, this case sucked me in, as well. You know what I have learned over the past few weeks of research, sleuthing, etc? That there are A LOT of people much sicker than Luka Magnotta in this world. I have discovered and seen things that I would have never imagined were really going on in the world outside of horror movie sets. I have become scared - I haven't been able to sleep well, I'm frightened to go for a walk in the dark, and I set my home alarm before sunset. I can't believe that so many dangerous sickos live, work, and walk amongst us. Since this realization, Luka seems like nothing more than a caricature to me. He's like the watered-down comic book version
of something larger and much, much worse.

Thank you, Sunday.

I hear you. I couldn't agree more. And you have my heartfelt thanks for your empathy and insights.
During this case I too have read more wikipedia articles, news reports, witness accounts, secret killer's confessions and what not, about and by serial killers and the general dredge and scum of society in this world.... than I care to think about.
I suppose we all, to some degree, live in a bubble of our every day life safety. And thankfully so!
But this has been unsettling. For many, many years, one of my favorite authors has been Mr. Stephen King. With unimaginable abominations galore, book after book, I have read them all, shuddered and been thrilled, haven't been able to put them down out of sheer suspense and horror. It was safe, I was lounging in the sun on a beach somewhere working on a tan, and everything I read was simply the imagination of a particularly gifted and complex author.
But life imitates art to no end... and vice versa. I have come to this stark realization through this forum, through this case, and everything it entails. Finally!
Of course I already knew that. I knew a lot of things. I took pride in my knowledge, and even thought myself better educated on the darker sides of humanity than most. So well educated that I didn't really need to delve into the details of things.... I thought I knew it all, already.
But one thing is thinking you are wise and smart. Another is having reality smacked in your face, invading your life and thoughts and disturbing your sleep.

In a way, I am grateful. I am a wiser man today than I was a month ago. But like many others, I have also lost some of my innocence in life. And that I am not too happy about... but it is something I accept.

Had it not been for this forum, I would have been at a loss. My bookmark for the Google-search on LRM news for the past hour, is worn thin. And as we have seen, the longer this snowball of a case rolls, even a trusted Google search becomes more entangled and less clear. It is an avalanche of information, referrals, translations and all old and new mixed together by now. A worldwide news mess, lol.

And yes. I have also now - finally - realized how insignificant an individual this LRM really is. I see him for what he really is. And I am getting on with life, and becoming less and less affected by this ignoble man and his actions. What remains is sympathy for the victims. That still grows every day.
Life does go on. My friends are still there. I am safe, and so is the vast majority of all of us. *phew*.

Had I not found this forum... oh my.

So once again also, a thank you to you all, fellow sleuths. And to you, Sunday.

:rocker:

Thank you, Sunday.

I hear you. I couldn't agree more. And you have my heartfelt thanks for your empathy and insights.
During this case I too have read more wikipedia articles, news reports, witness accounts, secret killer's confessions and what not, about and by serial killers and the general dredge and scum of society in this world.... than I care to think about.
I suppose we all, to some degree, live in a bubble of our every day life safety. And thankfully so!
But this has been unsettling. For many, many years, one of my favorite authors has been Mr. Stephen King. With unimaginable abominations galore, book after book, I have read them all, shuddered and been thrilled, haven't been able to put them down out of sheer suspense and horror. It was safe, I was lounging in the sun on a beach somewhere working on a tan, and everything I read was simply the imagination of a particularly gifted and complex author.
But life imitates art to no end... and vice versa. I have come to this stark realization through this forum, through this case, and everything it entails. Finally!
Of course I already knew that. I knew a lot of things. I took pride in my knowledge, and even thought myself better educated on the darker sides of humanity than most. So well educated that I didn't really need to delve into the details of things.... I thought I knew it all, already.
But one thing is thinking you are wise and smart. Another is having reality smacked in your face, invading your life and thoughts and disturbing your sleep.

In a way, I am grateful. I am a wiser man today than I was a month ago. But like many others, I have also lost some of my innocence in life. And that I am not too happy about... but it is something I accept.

Had it not been for this forum, I would have been at a loss. My bookmark for the Google-search on LRM news for the past hour, is worn thin. And as we have seen, the longer this snowball of a case rolls, even a trusted Google search becomes more entangled and less clear. It is an avalanche of information, referrals, translations and all old and new mixed together by now. A worldwide news mess, lol.

And yes. I have also now - finally - realized how insignificant an individual this LRM really is. I see him for what he really is. And I am getting on with life, and becoming less and less affected by this ignoble man and his actions. What remains is sympathy for the victims. That still grows every day.
Life does go on. My friends are still there. I am safe, and so is the vast majority of all of us. *phew*.

Had I not found this forum... oh my.

So once again also, a thank you to you all, fellow sleuths. And to you, Sunday.

:rocker:
The thing that scared me the most were folks' comments about this case on a psych forum. Some truly disturbed and scary individuals, some of who are actively entertaining the idea of torture and murder. One individual is a friggin mom to a toddler!

29m 1310News‏@1310news

#Magnotta to appear in court today in #Montreal. His mother had no comment whether she would be in court today. #ottnews #gatnews

Bail for Magnotta, whose alleged crimes and subsequent flight to France and then Germany sparked an international manhunt and worldwide headlines, is highly unlikely, Quebec’s prosecutor’s office said.

“The law says that when a person is charged with murder, he cannot be released unless he asks a Superior Court judge, because the judge from the Quebec Court has no power to grant him bail,” said René Verret, a spokesperson for Quebec’s Directeur des poursuites criminelles et pénales. “And of course you would understand we would object to that.”

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Luka+Rocco+Magnotta+back+Canada/6800202/story.html

i believe the fact that his IQ was tested at 65 isnt actually true.. the only place ive seen it is on encyclopedia dramatica and i think it was a jab at a post by LRM to supposedly having an IQ of 162.. while he probably has a below average IQ, i doubt its as low at 65..

wiki answers has 50-70 as "Mild mental retardation"

also

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/IQBasics.aspx

I also think encyclopedia dramatica wrote that he had such a low IQ because there was a time that Luka's fans (he of course) would comment in his youtube videos that Luka have got it all, " the looks and the brains", one of his fake accounts claimed he had a very high IQ and was so beautiful and people were jealous of him. JMO

Well at least we know who the prosecuting team is...

Two high-profile Crown prosecutors have been assigned to his case: Hélène Di Salvo and Louis Bouthillier.

Is there a link? I've been reading almost every article but I could have missed this. Thanks!

Is there a link? I've been reading almost every article but I could have missed this. Thanks!

Nevermind! Found it.

And a Montreal defence lawyer says that will make it difficult for Magnotta to receive a fair trial.

"The trial judge will have to make sure with each and every juror that there's no bias," Jeffrey Boro said.

Two high-profile Crown prosecutors, Hélène Di Salvo and Louis Bouthillier, have been assigned to the case.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/news/story/2012/06/19/luka-magnotta-court-appearance.html

Lmao at people describing LM as brilliant,intelligent etc. What has he done/proven to deserve such praise? He was a FAILURE in EVERY aspect of life. Not exactly the hallmarks of superior intelligence. His writings, musings, and online post's are not those of an educated man ( either " book smart " nor acquired intelligence ). When he's not copy/pasting, his rants tend to be a convoluted jumble of misspelled words and poorly punctuated sentences, coupled with fantastical delusions of grandeur. None of them particularly enlightening or thought provoking. Since when has hubris and hyperbole been the standard bearer for intelligence? LM has an average intellect at best, quit bestowing accolades on this freak that he doesn't deserve.

IMO he hasn't demonstrated ( by words nor actions ) to be sophisticated, enlightened, exceptional, witty, brainy, or brilliant. There are a few choice adjectives I could use to describe LM, but for fear of banishment from this forum I'll bite my tongue, but I think the word Untermensch describes this to a tee. ( I'm aware of that words Etymology, I'm just using it colloquially to infer that he is sub-human )

To be a cunning, manipulative, and deviant human being doesn't require intelligence. It just requires you ply your trade on those who are susceptible to these qualities. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?