ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found what appears to be the victim's credit card (front & back) scanned and uploaded to the internet. The card is signed. It could easily be used. There are also some ID cards. There are no other pictures.

Why would anyone upload such a thing to the web for all to see? Perhaps LM was funding himself in this way?

I have the link to the pictures in question but I don't want to post it because of the risk of fraud. On the other hand, they are freely available if one searches correctly.

Anyone interested in seeing them?

Not me but LE might be interested.

I just don't think he's a drug addict. I am sure if he were an addict, he would definitely get a fix before traveling to another country. Also, if he were an opiate addict, I think he would have a lot LESS accounts.

Two things:
- Crystal Meth might explain a lot of things...

- The one thing I am hopeful for is that he was using drugs/under the influence of drugs when the crime was committed. I hope and pray that we do not live in a world that someone could commit such unspeakable, horrific, heinous, monstrous acts completely sober.

Uhhmm, please (s'il vous plait) don't slam our country and/or our shortcomings. This is about catching a cold-blooded killer et un MENTEUR!! We're doing our very best and I think our best IS the very best!

(At least we won't pull an OJ with this guy and set him free in a matter of minutes/hours of deliberations!!) :what: :moo: :what:

Merci bien...........we're all very upset here and we love our country/notre pays! :jail:

Mais oui...our postal service is not quick!:angel:

LINKED TO HIM!

CP24 ‏@CP24

UPDATE: Montreal police say body parts found in Vancouver yesterday were mailed from Montreal, believed to be linked to Magnotta case.

""There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?"

This is from this website. http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=193.270

I tried googling the aunts name but didn't come up with much yet...has anyone found any definitive evidence to suggest the above statement holds any water?

I'm wondering if his aunt even died, I can't even find an obit for her so I wonder if this is just a made up story.

The post I was responding to didn't specify which media. I know the English media in Canada is messing up with the translations. Are you reading this article in French or a translation of it? :)

It was me who originally referred to the article, which I read in French.

I've found what appears to be the victim's credit card (front & back) scanned and uploaded to the internet. The card is signed. It could easily be used. There are also some ID cards. There are no other pictures.

Why would anyone upload such a thing to the web for all to see? Perhaps LM was funding himself in this way?

I have the link to the pictures in question but I don't want to post it because of the risk of fraud. On the other hand, they are freely available if one searches correctly.

Anyone interested in seeing them?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

It would be completely inappropriate to share that information in this forum.

HOWEVER:
It would be most appropriate if you are able to identify the source of that posting, date of that posting, type of site that posting was on (don't name it), and any other of that type of information.

I'm wondering if his aunt even died, I can't even find an obit for her so I wonder if this is just a made up story.

She did. There is a memorial FB page for her. I don't think he's connected to her case though. :moo:

She did indeed die, suddenly it appears. There is, or was a family FB page with a memorial to her on it.

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/pet/3028025108.html

Someone else found this last night. We suspect it may be from LM but that is only our suspicions. I contacted the poster of this ad to see if they have found a pet yet and have not been responded to. IF they do respond I will happily give them some shelter and rescue info to assist with their search...if they don't respond it will appear more likely that this may have been from LM...as it verbiage sounds familiar with other posts...(ie...the family owning a pet store which has shown in other sock puppet accounts)

That being said and addressing what people are saying about those of us who have seen the video...

I am a mother of 2 young children and would be obviously devastated if something like this happen to my precious baby. I would not prefer thrill seekers to be using a video of my murdered child for their thrills...no...not at all...HOWEVER...I would be happy to know that people who are just as sharp and skilled as the police investigating..were giving their time to help with the case ...even though that meant people were seeing the video..I do agree it needs to be taken off public sites as the teen thrill seekers are starting to pop pout of the wood work. But I feel to say that to see it at all is sick or somehow implies that the person seeing it is as demented as the person who made it is ignorant IMO...and offensive. At this point in the investigation EVERYTHING IS POTENTIALLY important (yes even "nit picking" the dog has to be done )and for one to say anything related to this case is irrelevant is irresponsible as to why we are here on this site. Please remember not only was it the web who first brought this video to the attention of the authorities but the authorities themselves also gave huge props to the web for their efforts in capturing this man. (I posted link to press conf last night..let me know if I have to dig it up..would be happy to). The police and other authorities as we know are not perfect and I am sure all the free help we are giving them is appreciated. So please don't judge those of us who are actually trying to help with this case...its not your place. This is a site for finding out info on crimes is it not? If you want a discussion forum that lacks the details of the crime I am sure there are many out there that are safe to join. I joined this site because I want to help...not be accused of being as sick as LM.

I was robbed of a few thousand dollars a few years back and the police basically said and did nothing. Theyntold me goodnluck in finding who did it That wasn't good enough for me..so after two weeks of my own "investigation" I found the person who did it...by myself...no help from cops...none. The suspect was guilty and was charged. I have currently been paid back almost all 4 thousand dollars...thanks to me...no one else.

Many of us on here have the confidence to know we can make a difference and that is what we are trying to do..nothing more or less. If we keep the drama level to a minimum we might be able to get stuff done here...not trying to come off as an *advertiser censored** but I have very little tolerance for drama and judgements of others when we are all here trying to help. I know someone apologized and that is very respected but others have dropped similar judgements as well.

Further...if anyone lives near the makeshift memorial to Jun Lin and can go spruce it up..I would be willing to kick in a few bucks to help with that. My heart is in every angle of this investigation...and aches for JLs family and that is in my head at all times.

Otherwise....thanks to everyone for staying so on top of all of this. It's amazing how much the media has messed up and we all know better...I wish they would stop calling Jun his gay lover though...that bothers me more than anything I think.

Two things:

- The one thing I am hopeful for is that he was using drugs/under the influence of drugs when the crime was committed. I hope and pray that we do not live in a world that someone could commit such unspeakable, horrific, heinous, monstrous acts completely sober.

I think he must have been on something when he did it. You'd have to be incredibly brave* to do that and he comes across as a bit of a coward.

*inappropriate word, but you know what I mean.

Two things:

oh oh bath salts?:what:

Lots of nasty in the news with drugs these days. WHEN are our politicians going to do something about it. :moo: I have no patience for drug dealers. Throw the book at them. And the stupidity of those that take them...don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!:moo:

Uhhmm, please (s'il vous plait) don't slam our country and/or our shortcomings. This is about catching a cold-blooded killer et un MENTEUR!! We're doing our very best and I think our best IS the very best!

(At least we won't pull an OJ with this guy and set him free in a matter of minutes/hours of deliberations!!) :what: :moo: :what:

Merci bien...........we're all very upset here and we love our country/notre pays! :jail:

Apologize if you were offended. If you took the time to read the posts which led up to that comment you would be well aware that the comment was complete sarcasm and not a slam or attack.

I don't buy that at all. What I see is someone who was so empty inside that he was shopping for an identity. We watch him trying on several 'for size' with all his various sock puppets. Its a shame the one he settled on was one of a cold-blooded murderer.

you absolutely hit the nail on the head IMO.

I keep seeing the usual monikers of psycho, sociopath etc, but IMO magnotta is unusual in one respect: he is absolutely empty. he didnt get off on this murder, cannibalism, necrophilia etc IMO (disclaimer: I did NOT and can not watch the video, I am going on what posters have said that I know are absolutely brilliant who were able to watch) what got him off if anything was the thought of all of us sitting around here talking about magnotta.

in his defense, if you can call it that, he tried on lots of other hats before he found the only one that got him on the front page of many many newspapers.

I think for that reason he is unusually dangerous because I think he would literally stop at nothing so long as he was being talked about. I see that characteristic thrown about WS for lots of killers but this is one case that I am certain it is true. he is absolutely empty, everything about him is a copy of something else - he wants to be known and he absolutely does not care who he has to use or hurt or kill to be known.

LINKED TO HIM!

CP24 ‏@CP24

UPDATE: Montreal police say body parts found in Vancouver yesterday were mailed from Montreal, believed to be linked to Magnotta case.

The letter in the package to the Conservative Party said there were 6 body parts, correct? So far, we've got 2 hands and 2 feet with the head unaccounted for. What is the sixth part?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-canada-in-a-month/article4231229/?cmpid=rss1

Well, there goes another few dollars off my pay cheque and it's only the beginning. .

This is the part of the article that steams me up:

"German officials confirmed that Mr. Magnotta was the suspect using fingerprint data, and moved him from a police holding cell in western Berlin to a pretrial cell in central Berlin on Tuesday afternoon. They said he slept soundly in a 1.5-metre-square solitary-confinement cell without any complaints or special requests, ate a light breakfast and smoked a cigarette."

He slept soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member