ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say they have a raw version of the edited video magnotta posted. I think they have the actual murder itself on that raw video.

Link to this info please. First i am hearing of it.

Police say they have a raw version of the edited video magnotta posted. I think they have the actual murder itself on that raw video.

thats is great!! do you have a link to this source or did you hear it on TV?

I've just come across something disturbing (though I'm not sure if this is current, or was done by LM years ago to promote himself--seems to be an earlier photo). Merchandise for sale! His image on t-shirts, hats, even underwear.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/lukamagnotta

And it even states that a portion of the sales goes to charity. ????

Seems to be from 2009-2010 and honestly, how SICK is this???

I've just come across something disturbing (though I'm not sure if this is current, or was done by LM years ago to promote himself--seems to be an earlier photo). Merchandise for sale! His image on t-shirts, hats, even underwear.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/lukamagnotta

And it even states that a portion of the sales goes to charity. ????

anyone, including you or me can go to cafepress and create a store and sell stuff. all you do is upload your graphic image and chose the products you want to sell....tshirts, mugs, pins, magnets, etc.

so im sure he did that....and find it pretty funny he is trying to sell himself via that cafepress @@

We have a thread here at WS regarding the other murder case they are talking about in the video (around the 02:38 mark)

"Could the suspect in this case be linked to others? One example, police in Gatineau, Quebec, have an unsolved murder from last summer: a female student who was killed, and her body burned."

(around the 02:38 mark) video: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news...+eating+part+slain+student/6731784/story.html

WS thread: Gatineau, QC, Valerie Leblanc, 18 (August 2011)

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-helped-montreal-police-identify-suspect?bn=1

"Lafreniere also confirmed police have a “raw” version of the infamous video of the murder that was posted to the Internet. That version was visibly edited. It shows the perpetrator repeatedly stabbing the victim with an ice pick, then cutting up the body."
from the linked article

thanks for posting that....
to everyone...please please if you read something dont just come and tell us...LINK IT! thanks :)

from that link

Police spent 18 hours sifting through a heaping rubbish pile in the back alley of a dingy apartment building in Montreal’s western Côte-des-Neiges neighbourhood. They found other body parts, including a left leg and arm, as well as “sharp and blunt” objects.

More importantly, police revealed Tuesday, they found documents and papers that pointed them to the 29-year-old Magnotta, who changed his name from Eric Clinton Newman.

Video surveillance footage from the apartment building showed Magnotta bringing several bags to the garbage heap, Montreal major crimes unit Commander Denis Mainville explained.

Investigators were then able to match those images with surveillance footage captured at a Canada Post office in Cote-des-Neiges

so now "evidence" of what they have is starting to be leaked...just what we all have been waiting for!

is there evidence (that I have missed) that he actually hate human remains?

in the killvid he just slices pieces away, but it does not show him eating anything...

curious where this cannibalism came from....

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-helped-montreal-police-identify-suspect?bn=1

Toronto Star is extremely reputable.

2 excerpts of particular interest -

"Lafreniere also confirmed police have a “raw” version of the infamous video of the murder that was posted to the Internet. That version was visibly edited. " - they have the kill I'm assuming.

"Police confirmed that it also shows acts of cannibalism."

Beavis Butthead is definitely a troll. There were a few more, but I am doubting the Anna Mansfield account is a troll. They would have to be one of us that are studying Luka in great detail. The trolls may know of Luka's basic interests but I doubt they went to such great lengths to look up past Luka usernames, and add together his mother's name to create Anna Mansfield. Also Anna Mansfield is the only account we know that was only active during the time Luka was at that cafe, and it hasn't been active since......end quote.

One of the things that makes me think that Anna Mansfield is him is her/his comments. In a couple of the "James Dean Killer" videos she/he says things like "wow, he really does look like James Dean".....of all the people out there, LM is most likely to want people to think that......as ridiculous as it is. Could be he was trying to get someone to agree, so that could stroke his ego. Moo

Hi folks, first post from me.

I read an interesting article just now but can't find the link (grrr!). The article said that it's a mistake to think that Luka 'wanted to get caught'. It mentions the fact that, even in Paris and Berlin, he was constantly changing his appearance every time he went out.

Here's a new police mugshot (not the one previously seen), probably the only time we've seen him as himself- own hair, no make up etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed*-star-looking-pictures-naked-arrested.html

Being the Daily Mail, the article is trying to sensationalise things even more by saying he was looking at 'naked' pictures of himself. I don't think so, no mention of that anywhere else!

Anyway, nice to meet you all, I've been reading for a few days.

:Welcome1::welcome3:

Your right, I had not seen this 'no makeup' shot.
nomakeup.jpg

Thank you :seeya:

I have an inkling of how Luka may be feeling right now, and why I think it unlikely he will defend himself. I know none of us can know for certain, but I reckon he's not in a good place.

On the plane, he was seen to be crying and extremely on edge. In the bar in Paris he was described as 'extremely nervous' (not excited, which was a mistranslation, but nervous), and one account from the internet café described him as being nervous and agitated.

Also, the police and prison guards have described him as being a 'model prisoner', quiet and 'meek'.

I reckon he realises he is now way out of his depth and not in control, and that scares him. In all his previous actions he went out of his way to be in control, but it was mostly an illusion from behind a computer screen. I think he now realises how little he is, and he's scared.

That's why I don't think he'll mount his own defence. He knows he'd be out of his depth.

It's one thing being the master of your online persona, but another when others are in control.

Just my thoughts.

Welcome james :)

It was interesting to me how he strode so confidently into the internet cafe, and raised his sunglasses as he spoke to the clerk. Also, when he was being led out in handcuffs, his head was held high.

Okay, that is one of the little tidbits that I missed. If they have an unedited copy, that could show a lot (in fact it will show a lot) that is not known to us, the general public. That changes the whole game, as far as trial goes.

so now that we know they have the raw footage....unedited...
can anyone guess as to why he released an edited version?
you think he was going to release the raw version eventualy?
or did he think he was hiding himself by getting rid of parts of the vid that could easily identify him?

so now that we know they have the raw footage....unedited...
can anyone guess as to why he released an edited version?
you think he was going to release the raw version eventualy?
or did he think he was hiding himself by getting rid of parts of the vid that could easily identify him?

I (and some other WSrs i believe) think the edited version was to promote the unedited version which would be sold.

JMO

And might I add that I am thankful he only posted the edited version online? I don't know if I would have made it through the unedited version, and thank the Lord I will never have to watch that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24