ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police on CTV news just now reporting they fear they have a copycat killer.

OK, people, I'm out for now. I sincerely hope there's no new twists in this case when I get up in the morning.

30m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
#Magnotta anxious to get to Canada to "clear all problems he has" : his German lawyer Evelyn Ascher tells CBC.

33m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
Afraid of being attacked by other prisoners, #Magnotta chose to stay in a cell alone at state prison: #Magnotta lawyer.

34m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
#Magnotta's German lawyer in exclusive CBC invu: "very friendly, very polite...completely different from what I read in the newspaper."

please canada deduct the costs for his return (lukas) from any monies he has. Then, please canada pay for the flights of the family of Jun Lin and their lodging if that has not already been done.:moo: Jun Lin was sent to Canada in good faith to receive an education and to be safe. Our country must imo do everything they can to make this family's visit as accommodating as possible. Universities have been doing exchanges with China in our community for as long as I can remember and it has been a pleasure interacting with these students and learning about another nationality and our Canadian students in China have been offered every amenity while they attend school there.

I heard on the news that the victim's family is trying to raise money to come to Canada ... but the dates for travel are still uncertain.

In light of the international attention he's gotten it's probably safer to have him fly in a private jet than by commercial airlines. I don't care about Magnotta but I don't want hundreds of people to risk getting shoe bombed or even have to share the same air as this for a 7 hour flight. JMO
I'd rather pay for this than Charles and Camilla to do anything :)

This must've cost a few bucks, eh?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120606/harper-audience-with-the-queen-120606/

:D

Respectfully snipped ...

I think the reason media is referencing the victim as above is because police have indicated that there was a relationship between the two ... or sorts. We don't know the details, but police have said that they knew each other and had some sort of interaction (relationship?) prior to the murder. Police have also said that Eric was angry about a break up.

I did hear that too early on...along with the statement they both ahead AIDS and this was some sort of pact. I also heard about the ad on Craigslist that LM allegedly posted asking for someone to be in a fun film (with no c***sucking) that perhaps JL responded to as he was "lonely" according to the same report...sorry no links..it was in the wave of crap and rumors that first appeared.

I really feel there was no major connection between them...a very casual one at best..if they were lovers people would have seen them together. No one reported to seeing JL with LM or atleast if they have the evidence hasn't come to light yet. I also read that JL "came out of the closet" while still in china which many said was admirable considering their lack of open mindedness ...

Just so much...I wish we could fast forward to a year from now so we could know ..and so his family could be on their way to healing from this. I would be on prescription drugs if I was JLs mom just to keep my sanity...I hope someone gave that woman a Xanax! For real.

Yeah well, I doubt he thought they'd show up in Vancouver either. IMO he's done something "special" with the head like Frank on Criminal Minds. Whether it's mailed or not.

I've thought of this too. The lady who claimed to have picked LRM up hitchhiking said he had a backpack with him. Where is that backpack now? He didn't appear to have it with him at the internet cafe. LE haven't said they found it either, as far as I know.

His head will be showing up soon, overseas somewhere? I also was thinking that he sent it to China. I was thinking that he could have sent it to his mother but she would have gotten the package by now. He sent these packages various distances from Montreal I think to keep the buzz on him going on and on for as long as could. He was likely thinking that he would still be in Europe somewhere reading up on all the headlines he's generated about his packages, and his snuff film. The head will be next and I think he sent it further away. I fear the person he addressed it to either knows the victim directly (parents, ex-boyfriend, new boyfriend) or knows HIM directly. Maybe he addressed it to some place in Europe where he knew he would be staying, and would receive it himself. JMO

I wonder if it is L.A. bound?

Police on CTV news just now reporting they fear they have a copycat killer.

vancouver hand and foot copy cat under a google search shows nothing.. lots from last night before the connection was made, but nothing in last hour

I agree with your entire post except that he was angry with the victim.
IMO he had no feelings at all towards Jun Lin .He just used him for his debut.

Thanks ... I should have said that he was violent towards the victim perhaps based on his own self-hatred or other imaginings. The psychopathic rage that is owned by antisocial personality disorder types is extremely violent.

45s Global Montreal ‏@Global_Montreal
Labatt 's blues > http://ow.ly/boQm2 > Canadian brewing company wants people to drink their beer – just not suspected killer #Magnotta

I heard on the news that the victim's family is trying to raise money to come to Canada ... but the dates for travel are still uncertain.

Please keep us posted of this as I would be more than happy to donate to the family. Thx

ugh... I appreciate that his time is likely very compromised at this time but it's not a nice character trait to attempt to cash in on this case. Expecting some form of jackpot which is linked to such a heinous crime is disappointing to say the least.

Yes, I was shocked to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member