Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1m Global National ‏@GlobalNational
MT @globalgreer: Berlin prosecutors office says extradition warrant for #Magnotta to be ready 'soon'.

Yeah well, I doubt he thought they'd show up in Vancouver either. IMO he's done something "special" with the head like Frank on Criminal Minds. Whether it's mailed or not.
The NDP hasn't received any mail yet. Why did he skip them I wonder?
You know on some level I can relate to sending (not body parts) but other trash to the Cons and Liberals but for the life of me, what is LMs link to elementary schools in BC???
The head would be the heaviest package so perhaps he didn't have enough money to send it??
It's surreal to even be typing these things. I thought the summer of SARS was bad. :banghead:

30m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
#Magnotta anxious to get to Canada to "clear all problems he has" : his German lawyer Evelyn Ascher tells CBC.

33m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
Afraid of being attacked by other prisoners, #Magnotta chose to stay in a cell alone at state prison: #Magnotta lawyer.

34m Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed
#Magnotta's German lawyer in exclusive CBC invu: "very friendly, very polite...completely different from what I read in the newspaper."

Since that agent who Magnotta fired has framed him and convinced the world that Luka Magnotta, a well-respected/highly-regarded humanitarian, is a monster and all this happened right before Luka's planned holiday to Paris and Berlin so it would appear that Luka was "on the run", I'm sure he is anxious to return to Canada so he can clear his good name.

If you don't understand that the above statement is a combination of sarcasm and what Magnotta is likely thinking, I'd encourage you to avoid reading any of my postings. :blushing:

Apparently Lin registered the domain homobj.com. A whois look-up gives the following info:

Hi guys! I've been following this forum for a good while, I think I never even posted, but I love it here and have spent the last week or so reading about this case. You all did great work! Well I just stumbled on the above post, and decided based on his e-mail address ( Jun's) to see what can be found. I found some personal pics which I don't think should be added here.

But what was more disturbing is that I found a Quebec forum http://www.sinoquebec.com (Chinese language) which he was registered on (based on the help from Google Translate he was subleting or trying to share his apt) what is MORE disturbing is that the last login was MAY 28th at 3.48PM and his last post May 24th @ 8.55am!!!!!!!! :what:

I registered just now on the forum just so I can see his profile, and I took a print screen so I can post it here...

Profile with last login May 28th:
ALL THIS IS VERY STRANGE.
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_014_View_Profile_l.jpg

Last post on May 24th 8:55 am
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_015_Search_Results.jpg

The Translation from Google Translate for his post:

Thread: 2121 st-mathieu junior half, June and July, short rent every month 700
by ljustin
2121 st-mathieu junior half, short rent per month in June and July 700
The newly renovated, wood floors, bright and large windows, away from the guy-concordia metro station, very close to the swimming pool, sauna. Price: 950 $ now

ugh... I appreciate that his time is likely very compromised at this time but it's not a nice character trait to attempt to cash in on this case. Expecting some form of jackpot which is linked to such a heinous crime is disappointing to say the least.

I don't blame him one bit!! The journalists interviewing him aren't doing it for free, are they? The newspapers reporting the story aren't giving their copies away for free either. Why should he take time out of his working day for free?

Its not like he's hawking his story to the highest bidder, that would be crass. But to tell those who are clamouring for an interview that he isn't giving them free time is fair enough, I'd do exactly the same.

Edit: Oh, scratch that. Apparently he is selling his story to the highest bidder. Crass.

It's no hoax.

I have looked into the CC information that was owned by J Lin. Apparently it's from 2010. It's from a Chinese bank. I believe he moved to Canada in 2011? I'm not exactly sure. The CC information is valid until next month. It looks like he posted it himself. There's also a picture of himself as the last photo. Another picture is of a female's ID card, possibly his mother? It's in Chinese.

I did hear that too early on...along with the statement they both ahead AIDS and this was some sort of pact. I also heard about the ad on Craigslist that LM allegedly posted asking for someone to be in a fun film (with no c***sucking) that perhaps JL responded to as he was "lonely" according to the same report...sorry no links..it was in the wave of crap and rumors that first appeared.

I really feel there was no major connection between them...a very casual one at best..if they were lovers people would have seen them together. No one reported to seeing JL with LM or atleast if they have the evidence hasn't come to light yet. I also read that JL "came out of the closet" while still in china which many said was admirable considering their lack of open mindedness ...

Just so much...I wish we could fast forward to a year from now so we could know ..and so his family could be on their way to healing from this. I would be on prescription drugs if I was JLs mom just to keep my sanity...I hope someone gave that woman a Xanax! For real.

That craigslist message is real, but no way to confirm if it was made by Luka. Luka was online at the time because he posted on Ripoff Report about 40 minutes after the craigslist post was made. I'm confused on if Lin actually read that because I read that he goes to work early in the morning, and the timeline is kinda weird.. The murder occurred the same day as the CL post. Here's the link:

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/3035036102.html

17m Vancouver Police ‏@VancouverPD
#Montreal Police Homicide Unit taking over the investigation into the discovery of human remains mailed to #Vancouver schools yesterday.

Yes, I was shocked to read it.

If the cafe owner/employee can provide a documented and verified history of Magnotta's web use while at the Internet Cafe, it would be worth throwing a few bucks his way.

3m Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
#Magnotta expect led to be in Berlin's Moabit prison at least until early next week. Extradition warrant won't be ready for weekend.

I've thought of this too. The lady who claimed to have picked LRM up hitchhiking said he had a backpack with him. Where is that backpack now? He didn't appear to have it with him at the internet cafe. LE haven't said they found it either, as far as I know.

That could not have happened ... it had to be someone else ... since he committed the murder, cleared out the apartment, packaged and mailed body parts, and flew from Montreal to Paris within about 48 hours.

The NDP hasn't received any mail yet. Why did he skip them I wonder?
You know on some level I can relate to sending (not body parts) but other trash to the Cons and Liberals but for the life of me, what is LMs link to elementary schools in BC???
The head would be the heaviest package so perhaps he didn't have enough money to send it??
It's surreal to even be typing these things. I thought the summer of SARS was bad. :banghead:

I suspect that he didn't realize that the NDP was the opposition party.

Hi guys! I've been following this forum for a good while, I think I never even posted, but I love it here and have spent the last week or so reading about this case. You all did great work! Well I just stumbled on the above post, and decided based on his e-mail address ( Jun's) to see what can be found. I found some personal pics which I don't think should be added here.

But what was more disturbing is that I found a Quebec forum http://www.sinoquebec.com (Chinese language) which he was registered on (based on the help from Google Translate he was subleting or trying to share his apt) what is MORE disturbing is that the last login was MAY 28th at 3.48PM and his last post May 24th @ 8.55am!!!!!!!! :what: [/B]

Could LE have logged into his account to gather information?

If the cafe owner/employee can provide a documented and verified history of Magnotta's web use while at the Internet Cafe, it would be worth throwing a few bucks his way.

I don't think it should be going to the media. Whatever he has should be handed over to LE.

I respect the guy for what he's done but he needs to understand that this is a very serious case and discretion is crucial.

It is very unusual but I would think it was probably his room mate checking his computer for clues after Justin didn't return home for so long, the following day he was reported missing.

3m Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
#Magnotta should have access to some TV in Berlin prison. German prosecutors say watching TV cuts pre-trial suicides.

I bet he's loving watching himself. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member