ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to send a big Welcoming shout out to all our new members and lurkers!!

Your input is valued and appreciated :)

:Welcome1::wagon:

figured i'd go ahead & respond. 1st post here. im trying to catch up....currently on page 25. planned on posting when i finally caught up, but im not sure if that'll happen soon! lol. but i've been following THIS forum since maybe an hour before he was arrested on monday. been following the case since it first broke last week...when the video was released & it was reported LRM was on the run. (wish i woulda came across this forum back then). ive never been this enthralled in any sort of news event before. (i dont even watch the news!!) something about this has piqued my interest. this guy is a wackjob & it seems something new is always being discovered about him. his interent 'life'...all these sock puppets....this stuff is crazy!! i have soo many questions. but i'll quit rambling now & get back to page 25. just wanted to post real quick to let u guys know im out here! lol

....1 quick question tho: whats the deal with his aunt from the past? he was involved in something maybe that dealt with her....but i never got the full story? any 1 have a link or insight on that?

Another thing I find so bizarre is the fact they found *advertiser censored* in his hotel room....

He has murdered someone, put it on the net and is in hiding in a foreign country, knowing full well that he is going to be chased by LE and that it would go viral on the internet and his face everywhere. We know he was nervous and agitated but he still looks at *advertiser censored*....

he was looking at *advertiser censored* in the internet cafe in Berlin as well...

You would think he would have more important things to occupy himself with....

Serial-Killer Ted Bundy's Dire Warnings About *advertiser censored* - YouTube

Hi guys! I've been following this forum for a good while, I think I never even posted, but I love it here and have spent the last week or so reading about this case. You all did great work! Well I just stumbled on the above post, and decided based on his e-mail address ( Jun's) to see what can be found. I found some personal pics which I don't think should be added here.

But what was more disturbing is that I found a Quebec forum http://www.sinoquebec.com (Chinese language) which he was registered on (based on the help from Google Translate he was subleting or trying to share his apt) what is MORE disturbing is that the last login was MAY 28th at 3.48PM and his last post May 24th @ 8.55am!!!!!!!! :what:

I registered just now on the forum just so I can see his profile, and I took a print screen so I can post it here...

Profile with last login May 28th:
ALL THIS IS VERY STRANGE.
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_014_View_Profile_l.jpg

Last post on May 24th 8:55 am
Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_015_Search_Results.jpg

The Translation from Google Translate for his post:

Thread: 2121 st-mathieu junior half, June and July, short rent every month 700
by ljustin
2121 st-mathieu junior half, short rent per month in June and July 700
The newly renovated, wood floors, bright and large windows, away from the guy-concordia metro station, very close to the swimming pool, sauna. Price: 950 $ now

He could have lived with a roommate that signed on to the homepage, and that was his homepage.

Also, it looks like he was wanting to find an apartment. I found a site that has reviews for that specific apartment.

http://seekodin.com/2121_St_Mathieu__12954.asp

I also made a google map to show how close Luka's apartment was to that place he was looking for.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?m...ll=45.493713,-73.621359&spn=0.049096,0.132093

What is interesting though is that he is online around the time that craigslist message was posted..

I can't even quote any of that article, because, the postive thoughts that I had for him have now dulled. :(

We don't need his interviews. LE just needs to seize the computer. Fear not my friend!

I can't even quote any of that article, because, the postive thoughts that I had for him have now dulled. :(

I will ... since I spent 6 hours yesterday repairing a computer that repeatedly malfunctioned ... and I couldn't click on any links ...

His 15 minutes of fame were over a couple of days ago ... he'll figure that out soon enough.

"Anlayisli refused to grant an interview to QMI Agency unless he was paid in cash, and he says he's trying to sell his story to the highest bidder.

"It's normal to pay for inside information," he told a QMI journalist outside the cafe where the 29-year-old suspected body-parts killer was arrested on Monday following an international manhunt.

"This guy (Magnotta), this is a big fish. This is normal (that I ask for money). This is my store. Those who do not pay will not have an interview. "

Anlayisli claimed that other journalists had already given him between $225 and $275 for the "real story" about the arrest.

"The more you pay, the longer I'll talk to you. How much do you want to pay? I can make you a receipt," he said.
Anlayisli tried to prove his claim by pulling a few Euros out of his pockets."

I don't think it should be going to the media. Whatever he has should be handed over to LE.

I respect the guy for what he's done but he needs to understand that this is a very serious case and discretion is crucial.

I'm sure it was handed to LE. That's not to say they have the only copy...

The guy is a hero whose action combined with Magnotta looking at himself online (I mean the guy walked by, saw what Luka was viewing, looked at Luka, put two and two together, called police) helped capture a monster.

But if you owned a business in a seedy part of town, a nice payday for your info could be helpful.

While I'm opposed to news organizations with journalist integrity paying sources (it's unethical and blurs some lines), I really want to see Magnotta's web history-- I REALLY wanna see it!

Premeditated:

I have found a video with the song from the killvid posted by a sock puppet account of Luka's. It doesn't prove anything but that he is in love with this song. It's the earliest video I've seen with his "favorite" song in it. It was posted on April 10th. The other videos with this song were posted on April 22nd.

Luka Magnotta *advertiser censored* Star - секс знаменитостей - Video Dailymotion

I have looked into the CC information that was owned by J Lin. Apparently it's from 2010. It's from a Chinese bank. I believe he moved to Canada in 2011? I'm not exactly sure. The CC information is valid until next month. It looks like he posted it himself. There's also a picture of himself as the last photo. Another picture is of a female's ID card, possibly his mother? It's in Chinese.

That craigslist message is real, but no way to confirm if it was made by Luka. Luka was online at the time because he posted on Ripoff Report about 40 minutes after the craigslist post was made. I'm confused on if Lin actually read that because I read that he goes to work early in the morning, and the timeline is kinda weird.. The murder occurred the same day as the CL post. Here's the link:

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/3035036102.html

Perhaps Justin read the craigslist add on his smartphone (did he have one?) during a break at work. Also makes me wonder if either of them used some of the gay dating/hookup apps like grindr, jack'd etc..unfortunately I don't think you can look up offline profiles.

His 15 minutes of fame were over a couple of days ago ... he'll figure that out soon enough.

"Anlayisli refused to grant an interview to QMI Agency unless he was paid in cash, and he says he's trying to sell his story to the highest bidder.

"It's normal to pay for inside information," he told a QMI journalist outside the cafe where the 29-year-old suspected body-parts killer was arrested on Monday following an international manhunt.

"This guy (Magnotta), this is a big fish. This is normal (that I ask for money). This is my store. Those who do not pay will not have an interview. "

Anlayisli claimed that other journalists had already given him between $225 and $275 for the "real story" about the arrest.

"The more you pay, the longer I'll talk to you. How much do you want to pay? I can make you a receipt," he said.
Anlayisli tried to prove his claim by pulling a few Euros out of his pockets."

Well, there you have it ... The world is ****ed.

He could have lived with a roommate that signed on to the homepage, and that was his homepage.

Also, it looks like he was wanting to find an apartment. I found a site that has reviews for that specific apartment.

http://seekodin.com/2121_St_Mathieu__12954.asp

I also made a google map to show how close Luka's apartment was to that place he was looking for.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?m...ll=45.493713,-73.621359&spn=0.049096,0.132093

What is interesting though is that he is online around the time that craigslist message was posted..

The reviews for that apartment include a review by a user named "Vladim". Vladimir Romanov???

I, too believe poor JL 's head is intended to be the Grand Finale.. as well as I agree with those who believe the genitals WERE NOT severed so therefore will not have been mailed.. i have not followed this case from the onset but after an entire night of insomnia I am atleast up to date with the almost 1500 posts of this thread.. with that said IMO there was zero sex element involved in LM's motive and the sex element that is strongly alluded to in the video is IMO strictly for further shock value.. the exact same goes for the inference of cannibalism.. IMO as sick and methodical that LM is he is not sexually turned on by his heinous manner of murder, nor did he in any way even partake in cannibalism of his victim.. IMO these "additives" were for a greater shock value.. longer staying power in the headlines of the media.. and becoming infamous with his name forever remembered WORLD WIDE! ..

Again a very sick puppy we are dealing with but IMO he wanted to BE the THE ULTIMATE.. jmo tho!

3m Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
#Magnotta should have access to some TV in Berlin prison. German prosecutors say watching TV cuts pre-trial suicides.

I bet he's loving watching himself. :sick:

Hopefully the only television channel he has access to is a one hour documentary on the history of Sauerbraten which is run on a constant loop; I'd imagine this would be the least interesting thing that one could ever watch.

Perhaps Justin read the craigslist add on his smartphone (did he have one?) during a break at work. Also makes me wonder if either of them used some of the gay dating/hookup apps like grindr, jack'd etc..unfortunately I don't think you can look up offline profiles.

Meowen one can view offline profiles on Grindr, Jack'd and other GLBT social discovery apps if you manipulate it in the settings menu.

Does anyone else find this Craigslist ad a little suspicious (*Sexually Explicit*):

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/3026124129.html

EXECUTIVE MEMO"What I will do to you will be "UNIMAGINABLE"

The creator of this ad is 29, same age as LM.

"You must oBey"
"Stay away from me or face the consequence..."
"Don't say I did not warn you"
"ROLE PLAY IS A MUST"

"Watch the sun go down"
doesn't make much sense in this ad, the murder video song True Faith does mention the sun quite alot though in the lyrics, 9 times, but that is specifically the morning sun, not setting.

The ad was posted 5 days prior to the murder.

Hopefully the only television channel he has access to is a one hour documentary on the history of Sauerbraten which is run on a constant loop; I'd imagine this would be the least interesting thing that one could ever watch.

Does Luka even speak German? I doubt he'll understand a word on German television.

Do you guys think this debunks the theory that he was "asexual?" I thought of that myself as well--it's hard to imagine someone so freaky would have any emotions, including sexual ones. Seems like he only gets off on attention and I don't think he could get that from any magazine *advertiser censored*.

From what I've read and what I've discovered via my own Scooby Doo'ing, Magnotta was NOT asexual but the more he got "into" sexual extremes, vanilla sex would not interest him and only the sexual extremes would get "Little Luka's" blood pumping...

Pretty much anything on TV thats not about HIM would bore him I'm guessing.

Meowen one can view offline profiles on Grindr, Jack'd and other GLBT social discovery apps if you manipulate it in the settings menu.

I had no idea, my boyfriend doesn't approve of my use of such apps :blushing: If someone in Montreal or even Paris or Berlin could take a look it could turn up something interesting :waitasec:

3m Stuart Greer ‏@globalgreer
#Magnotta should have access to some TV in Berlin prison. German prosecutors say watching TV cuts pre-trial suicides.

I bet he's loving watching himself. :sick:

bbm: :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members