Artist Serves Friends Meatballs Cooked in His Own Liposuctioned Body Fat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
reb said:
earth to humanity:

THIS IS *NOT*-- i repeat, *NOT* "ART".

this is a sick individual engaging in sick behavior. a sick individual engaging in sick behavior does NOT= ART.
Reb...the butt painter doesn't sound so bad after all, ah?

I've been in several lipo procedures and they inject a solution (usually) called tumescent (saline /w some kind of lidocaine) so when the fat is sucked back out the tumescent is mixed in....this is just plain nasty!! Then to mix it with food? Nothing about this could be considered art to me....more like a morbid act of I don't know what for shock value...What kind of doctor would allow this man to keep his own fat anyway????!!!!

czech,,, yeah, really. maybe they should give mr. buttprint his job back, after all....?

I just had a big meal and this story made me feel sick. I hope the guys friends were not dumb enough to eat that. And whoever pays for some of his "canned fat" is really dumb. It is like paying for someones toe jam.

Becba said:
I just had a big meal and this story made me feel sick. I hope the guys friends were not dumb enough to eat that. And whoever pays for some of his "canned fat" is really dumb. It is like paying for someones toe jam.

Ewwww! You are so right. Gag. Barf. Yeccchhh.

:laugh: :laugh:
Becba said:
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
reb said:
czech,,, yeah, really. maybe they should give mr. buttprint his job back, after all....?

OMG ughhhh...just thinking about this is making me feel all weird.... :bang:

I'm really not sure that I will ever be able to eat another meatball! SHUDDER

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214