Aruba - Almarosa Tenorio, 52, Cruise Ship, 13 November 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was being investigated by FBI
I think it's a question of jurisdiction. Aruba police were first to board probably because they were the closest port. But they can call in the FBI to assist, or the FBI can take over completely if the crime occurred in international waters.

I don't think "I was in the bathroom" is a very good alibi. Maybe 'I was in our cabin or 'I was in the bar'. But then how would he know he'd been in the bathroom the exact moment it happened? Who keeps track of that? So it seems he must be saying, I left her to go to the bathroom and this other muscular man attacked her, and when I came out she was overboard, and this other man had disappeared.

Police will always say someone isn't a suspect (or, more accurately, will refuse to say 'yes' when a journalist asks if they are), until they find sufficient evidence to arrest him. They don't chat about their theories with journalists, it could compromise the case.

Last edited:
I think it's a question of jurisdiction. Aruba police were first to board probably because they were the closest port. But they can call in the FBI to assist, or the FBI can take over completely if the crime occurred in international waters.

I don't think "I was in the bathroom" is a very good alibi. Maybe 'I was in our cabin or 'I was in the bar'. But then how would he know he'd been in the bathroom the exact moment it happened? Who keeps track of that? So it seems he must be saying, I left her to go to the bathroom and this other muscular man attacked her, and when I came out she was overboard, and this other man had disappeared.

Police will always say someone isn't a suspect (or, more accurately, will refuse to say 'yes' when a journalist asks if they are), until they find sufficient evidence to arrest him. They don't chat about their theories with journalists, it could compromise the case.

Yes, there are many unanswered questions here
I simply don't feel like "the stranger did it"
JMO

I read above that

"The incident was reported to the FBI and local authorities and the local authorities met and boarded the ship upon arrival in Aruba," Princess Cruises said in a statement Wednesday. "We are cooperating fully with the investigating authorities, including the FBI."

Having a hard time posting the link, but it is in the first post on page 1

It’s hard to tell if he’s “muscular “, but he’s certainly not scrawny. It can’t be that difficult to identify the guy in the cideo . I almost wonder if it’s a for-hire situation. Especially after seeing that he has a lucrative career.
Please, I mean no offense when I ask if you think a person would pay for a hit man to take a cruise?

Please, I mean no offense when I ask if you think a person would pay for a hit man to take a cruise?
Maybe, if he’s got a ton of money and really wants her gone. Stranger things have happened, and the price of a cruise isn’t all that much when you consider what some folks pay for a hit man. It sounds like she was having some anxiety about going, almost as if she suspected something might happen. Actually the more I think about it the more I think it’s a plausible theory. Or a good Law & Order plotline lol.

This is, of course, all hypothetical and assuming he was really in the bathroom at the time of the assault.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ateen
Back