DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Scared Monkeys forum,

Reaction of de Vries to latest GVS/JVS interview:

http://.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg560120#msg560120

Peter: Both roles - I think he plays the role of his father - I know the voice of his father, and it's nothing like it. Another thing that strikes me as odd is that there is no cross talk going on - and this is supposed to be an "emotional" conversation. There are long pauses in the conversation as well. I sounded to me like it was a scripted "conversation."

Albert: That means that Joran is "sacrificing" his own father ... Which is what it boils down to.

Peter: Look, it was his intention, I told about this yesterday and I think it was his intention that this would "explode," so he could be all "See, I'm all lies, I'm unstable, I'm insane, I'm a professional fantasist. That was the image he wanted to portray, making the confessions in the car to Patrick van der Eem look like just another made up story. And the general public would be like "This boy is not accountable [ontoerekeningsvatbaar]"

I think Peter may have nailed it. Another lie by Joran to show what a liar he is.

My question is whatever happened to the Aruban law that 'if you're the last person seen with someone who leaves a bar and disappears, you go to jail?'
Why aren't Joran and the Kalpoes in jail?

Why?:mad:

fran

So Joran punked Greta?

Hi fran. ty for GVS links.

So what's up?

What's pinokkio up to? makin' money off Greta?
Was he bored? Were 'they' draining another pond on the island?

What's up with that Dr. Phil lawsuit, anyway?

..................................................................................................

( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html )

VAN SUSTEREN: Does Hans Mos want to help investigate Deepak and Satish and Paulus or not?
KELLY: No. In fact, the first call I made to him, he said -- he asked if this had anything to do with the Dr. Phil litigation, and if it did, he would not help me because he totally supports Satish and Deepak.
And the other thing is -- let me just add, Greta, you know, Aruba is a tourist island. Their commerce -- they can survive if the story is -- you know, is one aberrant act by a young man who got caught up and panicked on an accidental death of a young girl there. That they can live with. But you know, for several young men conspiring and plotting and putting someone into human trafficking, adults covering it up, law enforcement covering it up, government officials looking away, that's something Aruba can't survive.

.................................................................................................

news to me that HM supports the K2......

and human traficking and cocaine and .corruption and ....(well ya know.....) ..... but could JVS even tarnish Aruba's rotten reputation, at this point?

Mos is an idiot. It's not like Deepak never said to anyone else he had sex with Natalee. He said it more than to just Mr. Skeeters.

When Deepak was asked why he said that to ALE when it wasn't true, he said because he was trying to mess up the investigation, or some such BS.

Don't lie Deepak, you know what you said to Mr. Skeeters! Your bogus copy of Dr. Phil's show isn't going to work. A U.S. jury will see through your BS.:mad:

JMHO
fran

Joe Tacopina let Greta have it with both barrels for sitting on that tape for months (fake though it is, Greta promoted it as a big! exclusive!).

She had no moral ground to stand on when he called her on it - she did sit on that tape in favor of airing all of those ridiculous Sarah Palin Family Hours.

Had the tape been authentic, Greta would find herself the target of outrage right about now.

As it is, she's merely guilty of sensationalizing a fabrication during TV sweeps to grab ratings.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser..._tell_you_a_fifth_story_hell_do_it_101884.asp

She and Joran make a fine pair, as both of them are using Natalee, her family and the rest of us who aren't psychopaths for their own benefit.

To be fair to Greta, I suspect she may not have been the one sitting on it, that would have been down to Fox.

I suspect the truth is rather very simple. He gave her the date rape drug IMO, she overdosed and died. He called his dad to help him cover it up and she won't be found sadly. Her own mom feels she's gone and I trust a mothers instinct.

IMHO - this is exactly how it happend.
but it would be wonderful if she is alive.

I'm not so sure what to make of Joran's latest version of events. Part of it does make some sense because no crime scene was found and his window of opportunity to get rid of her dead body was small. So if she had died accidentally on the beach, somebody would've had to act very quickly to dispose of her and leave no evidence behind. It does make more sense that he had planned to sell her and these people were right there and quickly got her out of there on the boat. Then he goes home and goes to school the next day as if nothing had happened, except his wallet is a little fatter. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, still hoping she's alive. But she would be better off dead than to be in a sex slave ring in Venezuela. MOO

Now as for the timing of him making this up to get LE focused in another direction, don't they have to do something before the end of the year, or else the case is officially closed? I seem to recall a December deadline for filing charges. :waitasec:

I do not think his window of opportunity was so small.
I think he had an entire night to get rid of a body. JMO

Honestly, I heard he told a friend of his that he dumped Natalie's body in the ocean. He said he put her body on a boat, drove her to the middle of the ocean and dumped it. If he did that, the odds of her body washing up are slim to none. Sharks, fish, etc. Maybe someday we'll find some bones, but other than that, and even that isn't definite. So there you go.

Joran is diabolical imo. But he is very intelligent. He knows exactly what he is doing by "confessing" to many different ways as to what happened to Natalee. He knows the more he does that, the more they know he is a pathological liar and none of his stories will be bought.

He is absolutely a sickening human being.

I don't think it will ever be discovered as to what he actually did to Natalee but I think the entire world knows he is the one that made it happen whatever "it" is.

imoo

Joran is diabolical imo. But he is very intelligent. He knows exactly what he is doing by "confessing" to many different ways as to what happened to Natalee. He knows the more he does that, the more they know he is a pathological liar and none of his stories will be bought.

He is absolutely a sickening human being.

I don't think it will ever be discovered as to what he actually did to Natalee but I think the entire world knows he is the one that made it happen whatever "it" is.

imoo
Like OJ he will get his in due time. :(

To be fair to Greta, I suspect she may not have been the one sitting on it, that would have been down to Fox.
My thoughts too....this wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd like more evidence, and Beth's thoughts as well, before I condemn Greta totally.

i realize this guy is a professional liar, but i must admit.....each time i've watched him on greta, he is very convincing!

I don't believe his newest tale, it is so abvious that he playing games. For some reason he loves to be in the spotlight. I definately belive the father paid for the cover up, I think everyone knew that.

For whatever reason his thinks that Greta is stupid! as a is everybody else, he is evil.

People just don't get it. Have you all seen Greta's blog today? She most likely knew Joran was giving her BS, or in part. But she's spent months since then trying to 'prove or disprove' Joran's statements. Now she has no way to prove this phone call without going to the cell phone company which is in Aruba. Who has the power to demand the cell phone company come up with the records?

ARUBA!!!!

Now, JohnQ has requested Aruba arrest J2K and Paulus!

Greta has demanded Aruba check out Joran's statements.

The ball is in Aruba's court. Will they act?

My bet is no. Because it's a COVER-UP! and Greta is PROVING IT!!!!!!

JMHO
fran

TWO VIDEOS AT LINK

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/1...d-the-kalpoe-brothers-be-arrested/#more-24624

Will Joran van der Sloot, His Father and the Kalpoe Brothers Be Arrested?
by Greta Van Susteren

The family attorney for Natalee Holloway’s family has called for the arrests of Joran van der Sloot, his father Paulus and his alleged accomplices, the Kalpoe brothers, based on Joran’s interview with ON THE RECORD. We looked at these developments on last night’s ON THE RECORD and talked to two friends of the Holloway family who went to Aruba to interview the headmaster at Joran’s former school to see if he knew more about Natalee’s disappearance:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460125,00.html

OTR w/ GVS, December 1, 2008: Holloway Family Friends Investigate Van der Sloot's Headmaster:

(Mitchell Ennis and Charles Debardeleben, describe their meeting with JVS's Headmaster.)

VAN SUSTEREN: Mitch, what was your impression of the headmaster. Did you get the sense that he was straight talking, or were you suspicious of him?
ENNIS: I was very suspicious because the first thing he said was she may have drowned, and the way these currents are they would carry her out to sea and we would never find the body.
He mentioned that the night she went missing, probably they could not tell that she came back to the hotel because the cameras were not working. How would he know these things unless he was coached into it?
And I was suspicious of what he had to say, because from day one this thing appeared to be a cover up. The police, it seems their main objective was to protect Joran, and the heck with finding Natalee.
VAN SUSTEREN: Why do you say that, Mitch?
ENNIS: Van der Straaten told us, he said "I don't think I could arrest my best friend's son. I am his godfather, and I honestly don't think that he's guilty. He is a witness."
And I said this is strange. That is the last person who saw her. And he said, "We are working on another angle on that." And that angle was the two black men that were security guards, they were going to try to blame it on them.
I felt like from day one we could tell that they did not want us there. They were very uncomfortable with us being around them because they were trying to cover it up

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

‘Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Thursday 04 December 2008
Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who was police commissioner on the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.
ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.
According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.
Questioning
Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.
Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.
In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.
ANP does not say when and where Croes made the comments, or if it had picked them up from another source.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081204-Holloway-Croes

Police officer thwarted Holloway investigation

RNW NEWS
04-12-2008

Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten actively frustrated investigations on the island of Aruba into the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway.

Rudy Croes: critical

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes confirmed on Thursday that Van der Straten delayed the start of investigations in order to protect his friend, Paulus van der Sloot, the father of who is the main suspect in the case. Paulus was working for the Justice Ministry at the time.

Minister Croes made his public statement about the commissioner's dallying following critical remarks by Van der Straten about Aruba's police. Shortly after Natalee's disappearance in 2005, the Dutch police commissioner was overheard saying "I cannot do this to my friend Paul".

The Justice Minister says there were remarkably frequent phone conversations between Jan van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot in the first days after the American teenager went missing.

Carnival policemen

In more detailed criticism, Minister Croes accuses Commissioner Van der Straten of putting a "second rate police team" on the Holloway case. The team consisted of part-time policemen who are hired in to help the regular force during events like carnivals.
The Dutch government is also blamed by Minister Croes for giving insufficient moral support to the Aruban authorities:
"They stand by while Aruba's name is being dragged through the mud. We were asked in 2005 to hide the fact that Joran is a Dutchman. A Dutch minister - I won't say who - personally asked us to present Joran as an Aruban."

Justice Minister Rudy Croes is known for his critical attitude towards the Dutch, Aruba's former coloniser. He said in 2007 that he was in favour of breaking off Aruba's relations with the Netherlands. The statement caused an uproar, coming as it did while negotiations with the Netherlands were going on.

A new political division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will come into force on 15 December 2010. Aruba will remain a separate country within the Kingdom.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news...t-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation

Police head hindered Holloway investigation

Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island's Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate's disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

Geez it took them long enough to figure out what we've known all along. Let's see them actually do something about it. In a weird way Joran has actually done this case a favor by talking to Greta because it has put more pressure on Aruba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025