Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Natalie's family able to get that bone & take it to the US to have a professional from there do some testing on it?

I don't know what I was expecting but just an email to some news agency saying "no not Natalee" wasn't quite it. I am sad and disappointed that this one little piece wasn't Natalee.

But thank you to all who posted with the news.

I guess this is why sloot laughed and said no when informed of this mandible. He knows exactly where she is, IMO.

wm

I read that too waltzingmatilda~~ You are right..HE knows exactly where Natalie is!! Gerrrrr... It sorta reminded me of Casey's reaction when bones were found at Blanchford Park :slap:

Its rather scary to think there is another dead young wormen that IT DOES belong to!!! What the heck:banghead:

I was so convinced that this would be Natalee, now that they say it isn't, I almost don't even believe them.

I don't even know what to think of him. Seriously. He's already in jail..why can't he just cooperate now? Natalee deserves to be found. :(

Because he's 'not right in the head' according to his own mother. Joran has enjoyed this game for far too long. He'll never give it up unless he is caught red handed like Natalee's body found encased in concrete underneath his Aruban bachelor pad. He is awfully arrogant and confident she will never be found. I can only hope his life in Castro Castro is a living He!!

MOO

wm

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/23/aruba.bone.found/index.html?eref=rss_crime

Officials: Jawbone not Holloway's

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- Part of a jawbone with a tooth attached, found earlier this month on an Aruban beach does not belong to Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teenager last seen on the island in 2005, Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday.

Part of a jawbone with a tooth was found earlier this month by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a resort on the western side of the island, Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think the only way Joran will give up the location of Natalee will be if he gets something out of it. I just don't think Peru will allow that. As much as it makes me sick to think he could benefit in some way, I almost wish a deal could be worked out to find her remains. She is their baby :( and they need her remains back. They need to know where she is.

Would Natalie's family able to get that bone & take it to the US to have a professional from there do some testing on it?

I doubt it.
But, that's what I've been thinking all along.
Let the US test it!!!!

I just wonder if the Sloot Group has any connections to a Professor of Anthropology anywhere. Pizzed at Beth for showing up in Peru .....you know he's going to be on camera or in the media very soon about this. IMO. I put nothing past these people.....nothing.

Highly unlikely. But I so wish they could. Because I don't believe one single word that either the Arubans or Dutch say regarding this case. :furious:

What??? I thought for sure it was going to be her!! Who else is missing down there??

Per TM on HLN, he is not even sure the mandible belongs to a female. He is currently working on a case of a missing male in Aruba.

I was so hoping it was her. Her poor family. So so sad.

Its on HLN news now.

How does a jaw bone from a white young woman wind up on an island and is reported missing? Who does this belong to then? Remember the young woman missing from the cruise ship? Could this be her?...

That's kind of what I was wondering. I also wondered if any boats have sunk in the area in the past few years.

This is just so sad for Natalee's parents. :furious:

HLN awaiting to hear from Taco Stein in a few minutes from Aruba

Taco S. said this tooth was a wisdom tooth, and Natalee had hers taken out.

wait...dental records examination only - did not do finish dna?

this according to taco stein live on insession....

my comments: i dont like it...

Natalee ruled out by dental records. natalee's wisdom tooth had been removed and the mandible had one intact. did I get this right? :/

Presser

It is a human bone.

Been in the water for sometime.

It is a wisdom tooth and Natalee had her wisdom teeth removed.

WHY IS THIS GUY LAUGHING HOPE HE NEVER LOSES A CHILD:furious:

He's just confirmed it's a human bone but not Natalee's. Dental records, the molar was a wisdom tooth and they learned from the US that Natalee's wisdom teeth were removed.

They are checking for missing humans. A few people missing, but no info as yet if it will match missing people. If bone would have been Natalee, it would have brought them much closer to the cause of her death for her family to have closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill