Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientists soon will be able to compare DNA extracted from a human bone, found during an investigation into the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, to missing Maryland native Robyn Gardner.

“I am going to submit my DNA in the next few days to see if there is a match,” Gardner’s sister, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, told HuffPost.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...uba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc?ng
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...-aruba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc

HP Link, 10/19/2017:

"In the Oxygen series, Ludwick said he helped dig up and dispose of Holloway’s remains years after her death. It was Ludwick and Madrigal who provided four bone fragments to authorities. Of them, only one was human. The other three were found to be animal bones. It’s unclear where the bones originated.

During the TV series, Madrigal said Ludwick told him several stories, including one that indicated the remains had been buried in an Aruban pet cemetery.

When Holloway was ruled out as a match, Internet sleuths were quick to point out similarities between the pet cemetery story and a report about Gardner’s death. That report surfaced in an October 2011 article by The National Enquirer, which claimed authorities received “an anonymous but credible phone tip” that she was buried in a dog’s grave.

While the similarities in the two stories are undeniable, it’s just as likely that Ludwick was aware of The National Enquirer story.

In the event the bone does belong to Gardner, authorities will be very interested in speaking with Ludwick and Madrigal, according to Ward.

“If those remains come back and [are] linked to Robyn Gardner and they were in their hands … I guarantee the FBI will snatch ’em up,” Ward told HuffPost last week."

That's good news.
--------------------------

also that's one heck of a quote from G***M

re: HP

"Madrigal now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005. Madrigal said he’s already provided that and other information to the FBI.

“The FBI knows everything I do – every move,” Madrigal said. “The only thing the FBI has said is, ‘Gabriel, you’re ****ing crazy.’ But I believe I’m going to find her. [Ludwick] gave me a lot of hints. He gave me 12 clues. I put the clues together and I know. I’m going to do this. I won’t quit.”

I took off the link sorry

Hi there Blonde Babe, You got your pictures off of The National Enquirer didn't you?

I think when Tricia said no links from social media, I took it to mean Face Book. I could be wrong BUT until I'm told differently I will continue to believe she meant Face Book. I know this probably didn't help much.

Have a good morning!

That's good news.

also that's one heck of a quote from G***M

re: HP

"Madrigal now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005. Madrigal said he’s already provided that and other information to the FBI.

“The FBI knows everything I do – every move,” Madrigal said. “The only thing the FBI has said is, ‘Gabriel, you’re ****ing crazy.’ But I believe I’m going to find her. [Ludwick] gave me a lot of hints. He gave me 12 clues. I put the clues together and I know. I’m going to do this. I won’t quit.”

Why do I have a feeling that someone is enjoying sending someone through all this cloak and dagger stuff while the Truth is likely something different and much simpler? IMO

I have them in an old Photobucket and some are similar to the ones that are being posted now but those bag of bones I took for my television with my phone camera I studied all cases until about 2011 then I retired from it so I've got thousands of pictures

No way Robyn Gardner was buried at the van der sloot's house in 2005 she wasn't dead yet I think she died 2010 in August This is BS story made up by G and L just like the poster said above they went into the dog gravesite and they stole bones because maybe John couldn't remember where they were because he was so high on heroin then when he read the story that National Enquirer released he said oh gee that sounds good let's use that one total BS and that's my opinion

Hello my darling it's been a few days
OH my Gabriel so many threats to your posters
If you follow David Lohr I will block you
If tell you to block this person don't ask why
His puppets are standing around waiting for crumbs
He's still going on and on about V's sexy voice
I've never seen him act this paranoid before.
Oh god they called him the informant again in the new artical, that may set him over the edge.
He''s back to I never charged a dime for my time.
TJ wants to take all the credit because he's the professional investigator
If he was that good why did it take me only five years and him twelve with my information.

Because John fed you all lies non of it is true you look like a fool
He is repeating every conversation at least three times
Says he can't tell us but then he does if you talk you will banned
I don't think I can watch another 20 minutes of him anymore
I think he's off his medication :tantrum:

Robyn?
Does anyone remember the younger girl that went on vacay to Aruba with a slightly older (50s?) guy that turned up missing? They were from the D.C. burbs iirc. I have a theory. What PVDS die? It wasn't long after this chic, I think. Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would have been Robyn Gardner, she has a thread here that was very active back in the day. What is PVDS?

That would have been Robyn Gardner, she has a thread here that was very active back in the day. What is PVDS?
Paul Van Der sloot died from a heart attack on February 10th 2010
Robyn Gardner he came missing in Aruba in August 11th or around that date 2011

Paulus Van Der Sloot - Joran's father

Does anyone here who followed Robyn's case recall how Gary Giordano was obsessed with Natalees case? I'd forgotten that until I looked back on Robyn's thread. He talked abou Natalees case to other people when he and Robyn were in Aruba before she vanished. I haven't had time to go back to try to find links yet. I'd just totally forgotten that though so it was like a light bulb moment.

Does anyone here who followed Robyn's case recall how Gary Giordano was obsessed with Natalees case? I'd forgotten that until I looked back on Robyn's thread. He talked abou Natalees case to other people when he and Robyn were in Aruba before she vanished. I haven't had time to go back to try to find links yet. I'd just totally forgotten that though so it was like a light bulb moment.

Yes, I do remember that. Thats why I was so disgusted that someone could take such sick advantage of what happened in Natalee's case. In my opinion that Gary is a complete sicko.

Carrie Emerson, another woman who had contact with Giordano, told ABC News Giordano also offered to take her to Aruba about the same time he invited Gardner to the island, and to do a photo shoot there with Emerson's daughter, a model.

"He started telling me stuff, like that he would protect her, saying 'It's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or something,'" Emerson said, referring to the Alabama teenager who disappeared on the island in 2005.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-judge-orders-suspect-gary-giordano-detained-16/story?id=14307322

Thank you! Yes. Ok so PVDS died before she went missing. But the boyfriend, Giordano, was very into the Holloway case if I recall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God knows how may others were berried in the pet cemetery good place to find bones.IMO

[video=youtube;aKkJSbv_00U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKkJSbv_00U[/video]

Natalee Holloway Justice pour ma fille (Téléfilm)
2009 en francais.

LifeTime Movie in French

"Madrigal now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005.
Impossible if it's Robyn

This never happen their was no cement slab in 2005
G& L should read up on the case before posting
How could Robyn be at VDS when she wasn't dead in 2005

Robyn Gardner Missing from Aruba in Aug 17 2011
JL was in Aruba sometime in Sept 2012 for 5 days Per G video

IMO If that bone belongs to Robyn they got it by stealing bones from the pet cemetery.. :jail:

He gave me 12 clues. I put the clues together :crazy:

Simple Fact
:busted:Robyn Gardner went missing Aug 2, 2011, so we know she wasn't under any concrete poured at the VDS's in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo