Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt from the beginning that it was a hoax. Gabe appears to be looking his his fifteen minutes of fame and money. He was a convicted felon in Sarasota County, FL for drugs (he sold it to an undercover cop) and then arrested in Cali as a fugitive for theft. If anyone is friends of his on Facebook, I heard his latest "live video" is now him claiming that it's Robyn Gardner that he found. The man is a joke and a scam artist.

If any of you remember Gabriel's posts, he swore that it HAD to be Natalie. That it couldn't be anyone else. Now that we know positively it isn't Natalie, He says it's Robyn's. Of course, we all have suspected Gabriel was just out for what he could get.

Now my question is who DOES those bones belong to and are they trying to match the bones to anyone else's DNA?

If any of you remember Gabriel's posts, he swore that it HAD to be Natalie. That it couldn't be anyone else. Now that we know positively it isn't Natalie, He says it's Robyn's. Of course, we all have suspected Gabriel was just out for what he could get.

Now my question is who DOES those bones belong to and are they trying to match the bones to anyone else's DNA?

Interesting question. Did they just go dig them up from the graveyard ? Idk, he disgusts me. :stormingmad:

GM just said on his page that he's got something in the works, can't discuss it but it'll blow everybody away.

[h=2]CRIME[/h][h=1]Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?[/h]
[FONT=&quot]BY JEFF TRUESDELL•@JHTRUESDELL AND NICOLE WEISENSEE EGAN•@NWEISENSEEEGAN[/FONT][FONT=&quot]POSTED ON AUGUST 17, 2011 AT 7:30PM EDT

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Robyn Gardner was supposed to be in Orlando with her parents. At least that’s what she told her boyfriend, Richard Forester.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then she told Forester she actually had gone to Aruba on a surprise family trip.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In fact, the 35-year-old beautiful, blond Maryland woman with a radiant smile had traveled to the Caribbean with a man named Gary Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman also from Maryland with a disturbing past.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, Gardner is missing and presumed dead, Giordano is being detained, and questions are mounting about what happened during their island stay.<snip>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RELATED: Robyn Gardner Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Accidental Death Policy: Report
http://people.com/crime/aruba-mystery-what-happened-to-missing-robyn-gardner/[/FONT]

i believe she was put in the ocean, miles off shore. no body, no evidence, no crime.
Yes, the original stories at the time that a friend of Joran who has a boat, took her body and dumped her body off shore, far enough so that she wouldn't come back in with the tide, seem to make more sense.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

GM just said on his page that he's got something in the works, can't discuss it but it'll blow everybody away.
He is truly the gift who keeps on giving, isn't he?

Koen
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• JoranKoen072606.gif
    JoranKoen072606.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 128
  • koenboat2.jpg
    koenboat2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 127

I think he tweeted he found
Robyn Gardner I just can't keep up
How did John get to
Robyn Gardner remains wasn't Joran in Jail at this time

On 10 May, Van der Sloot allegedly accepted the amount of $15,000 by wire transfer to his account in the Netherlands,
So he took off to somewhere

ABC News has obtained the last known pictures of Gardner, 35, to be taken before her disappearance at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill in the Baby Beach area of the island on the Aug. 2 2011 evening that she vanished.
The time stamp on the photo is 6:12 -- 4:12 p.m., less than two hours before Giordano returned to the restaurant to report that Gardner had disappeared.

I think he tweeted he found Robyn Gardner I just can't keep up

i don't see that one. just a statement that JL used the same story as GG. i don't get it lol

I wonder how long those posters on his site will put up with all the changing stories and lies?
One thing is for sure....he needs ignored and his posts about this needs stopped. He is out for what he can get and will keep on as long as he can drag people along.

Again, I hope they find out who those bones belong to. I bet if they look at the grave that was dug up (according to Dave)
the bones probably came from there.

So as you can see I'm a new poster here, and lacking in the tech dept... but I was commenting on the quote of GM being the gift that keeps on giving!

So as you can see I'm a new poster here, and lacking in the tech dept... but I was commenting on the quote of GM being the gift that keeps on giving!
LOL, that would be my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members