Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Info on G not so much on JL It had been said by G on one of his long *advertiser censored* video by his followers

One thing about his followers they talk a lot after he blocked's them :)
John was there in Aruba when Robyn became missing
I wonder how may body's are buried at J Aunts house maybe J is the dead body dumper
JMO

Wish we could get equusearch to look :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/bone-dna-aruba-natalee-holloway_us_59dbd504e4b0208970cefc11

Whose Bone Was Found During The Aruba Search For Natalee Holloway?
10/09/2017

"Madrigal, who now claims to know where Holloway’s remains are, told HuffPost he will reveal the location only if he is compensated.
Madrigal directed further inquiries to Eliot Benton, whom he identified as his manager.

Benton, who appears to be associated with Ward, said he is working on a documentary about the Holloway case.

“If the Huffington Post were interested, I’m pretty sure it could be arraigned,” Benton said. “If you came up with like
$5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.”

The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location
of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews.

Benton also claimed to have inside knowledge that the mystery DNA is now being compared to Robyn Gardner,
a 35-year-old Maryland woman who vanished in Aruba five years ago. Kolowski has not verified that claim."

Okay......

So the bones aren't Natalie's and Gabriel changed his story from "definitely Natalie's bones" to let us check DNA and see if they are Robyn's bones, correct? How did John Ludwick and Gabriel get anyone's bones? Isn't someone going to question them or is it just a common thing to have human bones? and then try to bargain with them.

Gabriel is asking for money so Natalie's bones can be recovered because he knows where Natalie's bones are now?
Yet Gabriel claims he has such respect for Dave Holloway and tells Dave, as he pounds his finger on the table, "let's bring Natalie home."

Gabriel absolutely refuses to have anything to do with T.J. Ward and makes a big deal out of it, yet his manager is Elliot Benton and he is connected with T.J.Ward.
That sounds as crooked as a dog's hind leg!
Another question, If it turns out that Gabriel's daughter is not sick with cancer, can Gabriel or his daughter (24 yrs old) be arrested for fraud or some such? and make it stick?

ALL OF IT IS

:fishy:

I think Elliot Benton is actually Edward Kramer. Kramer started out writing the script for this Natalee Holloway documentary, and he also used to write stories about TJ Ward's work on the Natalee Holoway case. Kramer is not a nice man, but he respected in Hollywood, he used to be the owner of DragonCon, he has written many science fiction novels, and he has a Phd in something...cannot remember what; however Gabriel told me that Ed Kramer was his manager. Now they are saying it is Elliot Benton...nah...Benton and Kramer are on in the same peron.

Just FYI, he had up there recently a post that said whomever is contacting his kids better knock it off, or something to that effect, I forget exactly and now I can't find it. He may have deleted it. Apparently somebody was contacting his daughter.

That is why I am questioning who Benton is. In the beginning if you go to Ed Kramer's website you will see he had done some articles on Ward. I will give a link to the website. http://www.edwardekramer.com/ He even takes credit for the Oxygen series.

Just FYI, he had up there recently a post that said whomever is contacting his kids better knock it off, or something to that effect, I forget exactly and now I can't find it. He may have deleted it. Apparently somebody was contacting his daughter.

Doesn't make sense does it? The daughter is going to say whatever Dad says because it is about her. In my opinion, there was no need to contact the daughter........If Gabriel is being truthful that someone tried to contact her. I'm uncertain about that as well as most things he says because it seems he likes conflict......causing it or simply being in the middle of it.

You talk directly to John Ludwick? What do you think of what he has done and how he talks about Natalee's corpse?

How do you delete a post? I think after u said that, I should delete mine, too.

Honestly, I am just learning this board, but I think I have already messed up. I need to know two things. How do I delete a post? How do I start a new post on this topic? Thank you so much.

Honestly, I am just learning this board, but I think I have already messed up. I need to know two things. How do I delete a post? How do I start a new post on this topic? Thank you so much.

Well I am new too!! Welcome :)

As far as deleting a post, I think you have to click 'edit post' that is in the same box as your post. It is on the bottom right in the same box your post is in. The only thing you can do is delete what you posted then type something in the same space. (like, made mistake, deleted) That would show up instead of the unwanted post. That's as close as you can get to deleting a post here.

As far as starting a new post on this topic, I'm not sure how to do that. Hopefully one that has been here longer than me will come along and help you. Sorry......

I'm not sure who you are asking but I'll answer since your post showed up under mine. :)
No, I've never spoken to John Ludwick or Gabriel. I've read quite a bit on the internet that has been said but that is as far as I have went. I did read Gabriel's FB posts until he made it private. I haven't seen anything since.

I don't know if Gabriel posts here. I've not seen his name on any post but that doesn't mean much. I suppose he could use any name he wants.

I don't know why you think you messed up, but I haven't seen anything that shouldn't be posted here.

Wish I could have been more help!!

I am so shocked at this. I feel so sorry for Dave Holloway. This is just a circle of ....don't know what you would call it. I cannot decipher what is going on. I just see Natalee became big money for all of these people. It is the saddest thing in this world. No wonder Beth did not want anything to do with it.
Mr. Lohr, you certainly did a really good deed to expose all of this. Thank you.

You have been great. I thank you so much!

Well I am new too!! Welcome :)

As far as deleting a post, I think you have to click 'edit post' that is in the same box as your post. It is on the bottom right in the same box your post is in. The only thing you can do is delete what you posted then type something in the same space. (like, made mistake, deleted) That would show up instead of the unwanted post. That's as close as you can get to deleting a post here.

As far as starting a new post on this topic, I'm not sure how to do that. Hopefully one that has been here longer than me will come along and help you. Sorry......

I'm not sure who you are asking but I'll answer since your post showed up under mine. :)
No, I've never spoken to John Ludwick or Gabriel. I've read quite a bit on the internet that has been said but that is as far as I have went. I did read Gabriel's FB posts until he made it private. I haven't seen anything since.

I don't know if Gabriel posts here. I've not seen his name on any post but that doesn't mean much. I suppose he could use any name he wants.

I don't know why you think you messed up, but I haven't seen anything that shouldn't be posted here.

Wish I could have been more help!!

How to delete a post:

Click "Edit Post" in the lower right hand corner of your comment. Then select "Delete" twice.

delete.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member