Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no wonder he's lying about his name, if they are one and the same. and since i can't find ANY reference to an eliot benton online anywhere... :thinking:

run dave run!!!

you can only edit a post for a limited amount of time. after that, use the red "report" triangle on the lower left of the post. that will alert a mod who will delete it.

this is the only open thread for natalee. feel free to add a new topic about natalee's case to the mix in here.

smallfox, :welcome:

from kramer's website

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

Oxygen Network (NBC Universal)

Series Developer 2014 - Present

Creator and developer of the six-part series, "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway" for Brian Graden Media (BGM) and NBC Universal's newly re-branded Oxygen Crime Network. This landmark series, featuring Dave Holloway and Private Investigators T. J. Ward, Kathy Wainscott, Trace Sargent and Eric Bryant, Detective Frank Karic, and Forensic Anthropologist Jason Kolowski, which finally puts to rest the 2005 murder of Natalee Holloway.

The series debuted as the highest rated true crime series premiere in network history, with a cumulative 1.1 Million total viewers on premiere night wanting to see the real-time investigation that continues to make headlines across the country. Additionally, 324,000 viewers in the coveted F25-54 demo tuned in, also setting a network record for a true crime series premiere.

i think he might like to change this now false claim :liar: :liar: :liar:

I am so shocked at this. I feel so sorry for Dave Holloway. This is just a circle of ....don't know what you would call it. I cannot decipher what is going on. I just see Natalee became big money for all of these people. It is the saddest thing in this world. No wonder Beth did not want anything to do with it.
Mr. Lohr, you certainly did a really good deed to expose all of this. Thank you.

What did Lohr do and where can I find it? TYVM

Actually I think JL could be a serial killer. They put the bodies on their property, and they keep a trophy from their prey....he has no empathy in him.

Lots of Info on G not so much on JL It had been said by G on one of his long *advertiser censored* video by his followers

One thing about his followers they talk a lot after he blocked's them :)
John was there in Aruba when Robyn became missing
I wonder how may body's are buried at J Aunts house maybe J is the dead body dumper
JMO

I was wondering that, too. Looks like Benton is running things now.

noQUOTE=Smallfox;13687488]I wonder if DH knows this?[/QUOTE]

This is the first community I have ever joined in which people are so nice and helpful. I really like it here, and I want to thank all of you for welcoming me. This case has made me lose faith in mankind. We are in dire times now. I feel so sorry for Dave Holloway, as I don't think he had a clue of what was really going on around him.

I am afraid because everyone seems to connect to everyone else, they are all just in it for what they can get from the horrific tragedy. When you hear John Ludwick talk about what happened to Natalee, it turns you wrong side out. He is one of the coldest and most evil people to ever live.

And when this story finally broke from David Lohr, and we begin to see the cloak come off of Gabe, this too is an awakening. Although I knew it all along....it was still shocking.

Then to see the same person associated with TJ to be associated with G, too....it makes no sense, but yet, you know nothing will make no sense again. And instead of justice for Natalee, they all will just go on and make money off of her name.

I think you are right. I wish they would let us know who that bone belongs to. I do not believe it is Robyn....poor girl...I think her boyfriend did her in. However, it has to belong to someone, but who else was unlucky enough to be with John or Joran? I hate to say this, but this bone could be from anyone John had access to anywhere in the world....it was his trophy. Maybe he brought it to Aruba with him from the States....who knows?

All I can say is the more I learn the worse it gets, it's disgusting what these self-serving, heartless people have done in taking advantage of Dave and his family all for their own gain. Whats worse is I believe Dave had to know long before the end of the Oxygen series that he had been had. :cry:

Do any of you feel TJ is using Dave also for his own self-serving purpose? I am not a great fan by any means. He just kind of rubs me wrong. I feel so sorry for Dave. I wish I had a crystal ball......

Do any of you feel TJ is using Dave also for his own self-serving purpose? I am not a great fan by any means. He just kind of rubs me wrong. I feel so sorry for Dave. I wish I had a crystal ball......

Just looking at TJ's website, it appears that he likes the high profile cases. I guess those kind of cases bring in more money?

TJ has always rubbed me wrong from the get go. I too feel sorry for DH. But at the back of my mind something is bothering me about DH too........I do feel DH has been used. :thinking:

I never trusted TJ Ward

What are your thought onGabriel Madrigal who now claims to know where Holloway’s remains are, he will reveal the location only if he is compensated.
First they were 99.9% Natalee
Then Robyn
Gardner
Now back to Natalee Holloway
I would love to know what you think about this.

He couldn't. He would never have trusted enough to do the series.

After 12 years, do you think he may have been desperate enough? I kinda feel DH is grasping at straws....

Has T.J. "worked" with DH the whole 12 years? If so, no one researched T.J. or the people that he uses in all that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18