DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, can't find it on the Dateline one either

If anyone KNOWS which interview it was... I would appreciate it

I was not aware that he denied being on that beach on Aug 1st

I believe in the Geraldo interview he made it seem like it was first time ever at baby beach and they went from the advice of some tourist earlier that day. Perhaps he was not as specific as perhaps he just said so we went to this baby beach but he certainly never aknowledges going to baby beach the day before..He added how shocked he was when everything was closed and everyone left and from his story on tv he made it seem like it was the first time ever at baby beach..IMO

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1310884358001/gary-giordano-breaks-his-silence

Edited to add: That must have been on another interview where he goes into detail about the tourist recommending Baby Beach and off they wentFox interview: GG says he was only on the island 48 hours when someone reccomended going to that beach. He adds that no one was drunk and stumbling and that i didn't have flippers for her but I had mine,I had snorkel and masks for both of us and I had snorkel and masks there or in the car that was two feet away..Robyn was barefoot and he snorkled with tennis shoes on

I believe he was aware of cameras and even if he wasn't, I believe he certainly was after his arrest.

So he would know there was no point in lying about being there the day before, especially when these interviews were done

He may not have discussed it on the advice of his lawyer and the interviewer may have been told not to ask but there is no denial in the interview about not being there the day before

Also I noticed when Geraldo is quizzing him about why he didn't scream for help and he said no one was there. He adds that he ran and found someone in moments. What was the actual time from when the car arrived to when the call was made to 911? 20 minutes?

I still would like clarification on the Amigoe article about GG arriving on video and leaving after 10 minutes. Perhaps the translation is correct but it's out of context from the translation? Makes more sense if he arrived,left and returned 10 minutes later..MO

Also I noticed when Geraldo is quizzing him about why he didn't scream for help and he said no one was there. He adds that he ran and found someone in moments. What was the actual time from when the car arrived to when the call was made to 911? 20 minutes?
I still would like clarification on the Amigoe article about GG arriving on video and leaving after 10 minutes. Perhaps the translation is correct but it's out of context from the translation? Makes more sense if he arrived,left and returned 10 minutes later..MO

I believe its all in the timeline

I think that was discussed and cleared up, about how long before he found someone

I believe he was aware of cameras and even if he wasn't, I believe he certainly was after his arrest.

So he would know there was no point in lying about being there the day before, especially when these interviews were done

He may not have discussed it on the advice of his lawyer and the interviewer may have been told not to ask but there is no denial in the interview about not being there the day before

You know if there was not a time stamp from the video on Aug 1st I would think it was a mistake. He said himself he got that advice 48 hours after arriving on the island. And the same dress thing is bothersome cause you also see her wearing that dress days earler at Moomba's. He doesnt have to lie,all he has to do is just not bring up the fact they were there the day before and thats what happened.

Yes of course he would want to leave that out of his story as it raises a ton of questions and perhaps its a major clue if there is foul play involved. Same goes with how his shoes and socks got wet and why he told two stories about that..It would be smart to leave out they were drinking heavy the entire trip and moments before this supposed snorkeling as well. Might is well leave out that is not how he picked Aruba and the fact that he asked other women to go to Aruba BEFORE Robyn. I've seen every interview he has done and every time he makes it seem it was his first time ever at baby beach.MO

One thing is for sure is that he definetly thought Robyn was promiscuous..Probably one of the few truths from GG as well as the abuse she endured from other BF'S..IMO

You know if there was not a time stamp from the video on Aug 1st I would think it was a mistake. He said himself he got that advice 48 hours after arriving on the island. And the same dress thing is bothersome cause you also see her wearing that dress days earler at Moomba's. He doesnt have to lie,all he has to do is just not bring up the fact they were there the day before and thats what happened.

Yes of course he would want to leave that out of his story as it raises a ton of questions and perhaps its a major clue if there is foul play involved. Same goes with how his shoes and socks got wet and why he told two stories about that..It would be smart to leave out they were drinking heavy the entire trip and moments before this supposed snorkeling as well. I've seen every interview he has done and every time he makes it seem it was his first time ever at baby beach.MO

How long exactly were they on the Island
I thought they arrived July 31st

They arrived July 31st

I don't know what time but were they even there 48 hours before she disappeared?

I believe its all in the timeline

I think that was discussed and cleared up, about how long before he found someone

Niner's great timeline..TY

Calling 21 minutes later after arriving on camera is hardly running for a emergency and finding someone in moments to get help. Why did it take 13 minutes before he is seen on video again where he is tapping on shutters? Sure seems to be a lot of bad info like the police disclaimer of taking a nap at 6:40 and the police report of GG looking at his watch saying she is probably dead by now. I wonder if the police also made up the bloody handprint on the rocks and condoim found as well? Or was this just bad reporting?

6:15pm (time seen on video) (first report said 6:02 pm) - Giordano reportedly is seen in surveillance video, tapping on closed shutters of the bar – per “sources” even though it has been mentioned that there are NO cameras in the back of restaurant.

6:20pm - GG reportedly headed to the back kitchen of the bar and told someone to call police. Three witnesses, two women and a man, told police that Giordano approached them on Aug. 2, saying, "Can you help me? We were snorkeling and my girlfriend is missing," she told police. One woman told police that while Giordano's sneakers were wet, his shorts were not. When Giordano reported Gardner missing, he seemed extremely drunk, a local fisherman, Sergio Silva, told ABC News, although Giordano told police that the two never purchased alcohol at the restaurant.

6.23pm - 911 received notification of a possible drowning of a woman. The traveling companion of this woman, a man G.V.G. stated that they were going snorkeling behind Nanki Country Club.
At 6:23 p.m. on the day of her disappearance, police were called, and 20 minutes later began to search the area. Then, Giordano left the search to return to his hotel and take a nap, according to police. Disclaimer: This claim, at 6.40 GG went for a nap, not true, there are various pics of GG helping the police in the dark, pics where it is completely dark, it takes till 7:30 for it to get dark, so GG was not taking a nap at 6:40, he still was working with the police at least at 7:30.

so it seems there is eight minutes between knocking on shutters and calling police

so it seems there is eight minutes between knocking on shutters and calling police

Yes and 21 minutes in total after arriving on camera in his car just feet away from those shutters. And 13 minutes in between of him not being on any of the camera's.

That call should have been made within 10 minutes and probably within 5 minutes if he would have hurried ..IMO..But since he wasn't running,yelling and he was gently tapping on shutters who knows what he was doing in that 13 minutes where he isnt in any camera view? The place just isn't very big to look for people who still had not left yet..MO

Yes and 21 minutes in total after arriving on camera in his car just feet away from those shutters.

I am not sure I understand the part about arriving in his car??

I have not read anything about that , the only reference is the one you mention, I believe
Feel free to correct me

If he arrived feet away from the shutters , why is there no video?
Or is there a video and I have missed it?

You did say arriving on camera in his car

I am out of here for awhile
BBL:seeya:

IMO, if LE had video of him arriving twenty one minutes before reporting her missing and he says he never left the beach, that would have been sufficient to charge him

Complete proof of a lie without any witness testimony needed

AFAIK, no MSM has ever reported that

IMO, if LE had video of him arriving twenty one minutes before reporting her missing and he says he never left the beach, that would have been sufficient to charge him

Complete proof of a lie without any witness testimony needed

AFAIK, no MSM has ever reported that

I have always assumed from all the reports that they had video proof of him arriving in the car at 6:02 but the video was never released??? Appears now that this is either bad reporting thats not true or the reporting got mixed up from the ALE source or video from back of the restaurant at 6:02 to when first seen on video arriving to the tapping of the shutters..I only recall seeing the video of the White Hyundai leaving just a few minutes before the time I though the he arrived. Hope I have it right but that is still not enough to charge him with anything if true.

I have always assumed from all the reports that they had video proof of him arriving in the car at 6:02 but the video was never released??? Appears now that this is either bad reporting thats not true or the reporting got mixed up from the ALE source or video from back of the restaurant at 6:02 to when first seen on video arriving to the tapping of the shutters..I only recall seeing the video of the White Hyundai leaving just a few minutes before the time I though the he arrived. Hope I have it right but that is still not enough to charge him with anything if true.

I don't think there is a video
I can't imagine MSM missing this if it were true

Even without a video release, it would have been reported IMO

IMO, I'm guessing there are many surveillance videos that have not been released to MSM by the ALE in an effort to protect the integrity of the case. Supposedly, ABC received this information about Giordano being seen on video at 6:02 (20 minutes before reporting Robyn missing) from a police source. Just because we haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Perhaps this is one of the many reasons Giordano was held in detention. But without further evidence (no body) he was released.

Yes and 21 minutes in total after arriving on camera in his car just feet away from those shutters. And 13 minutes in between of him not being on any of the camera's.

That call should have been made within 10 minutes and probably within 5 minutes if he would have hurried ..IMO..But since he wasn't running,yelling and he was gently tapping on shutters who knows what he was doing in that 13 minutes where he isnt in any camera view? The place just isn't very big to look for people who still had not left yet..MO

Blueskies,

I am not sure of the point you are trying to make;

Timeline:

6:15 -timestamp on video-GG seen at RumReef (arrives)
to 6:20 -he asks witnesses to call police

That IS 5 minutes--

Where are you getting the 21 minute arrival and 13 minutes of him not being seen, but supposedly being there?

Check Neesaki post #692 , pg 28 , on Thread 10. We have already discussed this discrepancy. If you are ASSUMING there are other tapes---We can't help you with that, we can only go by what info we have confirmed. :waitasec:

IMO, I'm guessing there are many surveillance videos that have not been released to MSM by the ALE in an effort to protect the integrity of the case. Supposedly, ABC received this information about Giordano being seen on video at 6:02 (20 minutes before reporting Robyn missing) from a police source. Just because we haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Perhaps this is one of the many reasons Giordano was held in detention. But without further evidence (no body) he was released.

I expect you are very right about much information not being released

I must have missed this info on ABC because the first time I heard of it was in that badly translated Diario article

Aruba does not need a body to charge, they just need evidence that will stand up in court

And I still say, that would have been a huge piece of evidence for LE

I expect you are very right about much information not being released

I must have missed this info on ABC because the first time I heard of it was in that badly translated Diario article

Aruba does not need a body to charge, they just need evidence that will stand up in court

And I still say, that would have been a huge piece of evidence for LE

It doesn't seem the Arubian prosecutors are willing to prosecute a case based on circumstantial evidence, especially in regard to cases of missing (possibly murdered) persons. They want hard concrete evidence (murder weapon, body, etc.)

For all we know, Giordano could have been seen on tape at 6:02, and claimed to have been looking for help until he was seen again on tape at 6:15. If this was the case, what could they possibly charge him with?

It doesn't seem the Arubian prosecutors are willing to prosecute a case based on circumstantial evidence, especially in regard to cases of missing (possibly murdered) persons. They want hard concrete evidence (murder weapon, body, etc.)For all we know, Giordano could have been seen on tape at 6:02, and claimed to have been looking for help until he was seen again on tape at 6:15. If this was the case, what could they possibly charge him with?

Yes I think they do

The correct time would be rather important when it comes to witnesses, I would imagine. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny