Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome.

I can't give you a accurate translation on the entire article..

It says a tourist found a skull last night near Eagle Beach. You can see the pics at 24ora.com..

Does that look like a human skull to you? Pretty large eye socket, and looks like it is wedged in between rocks?

Does that look like a human skull to you? Pretty large eye socket, and looks like it is wedged in between rocks?

LOL, I have been sitting here trying to figure out what is what!!
I kept looking at the black part, now i see what you see.

Do you think that is the eye socket?
I have never done well with photos in these cases

LOL, I have been sitting here trying to figure out what is what!!
I kept looking at the black part, now i see what you see.

Do you think that is the eye socket?
I have never done well with photos in these cases

I can't tell from that picture but perhaps the zoom on the camera may have made it appear that hole or eye socket is bigger then the actual size? Heck who knows it may have been there for years and years and thats only part of the skull but what a strange place to find this!..Eagle Beach is probably one of the last places on the island you would want to bury human remains because of all the tourists if indeed that is a human skull.

It is a busy beach for sure
The site looks near the water so perhaps, whatever it is, could have been washed ashore and lodged there?

The sand is quite packed down where they are standing so it is probably within the area that gets wet during high tide

OK!! As long as I am not missing something. I hope it is a human skull and it solves one of the many mysteries of Aruba.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :seeya:

It is a busy beach for sure
The site looks near the water so perhaps, whatever it is, could have been washed ashore and lodged there?

The sand is quite packed down where they are standing so it is probably within the area that gets wet during high tide

On this side of the island, a body would be washed ashore as opposed to floating out to sea. I hope there is a followup to this story. If it is indeed human remains, maybe it is one of the islands many missing persons, as blueskies has stated.

It looks more like a horse's/donkey's skull based on the size of the eye socket. IMO

At this point, yes it does
We must wait and see
And I so agree.... if one family could find peace.....

It looks more like a horse's/donkey's skull based on the size of the eye socket. IMO

Looks kind of like an alien from the X-files or the movie Signs. It sounds terrible to say I hope it's a human skull, but if it solves one of these missing persons cases at least a family will have some closure.

Looks kind of like an alien from the X-files or the movie Signs. It sounds terrible to say I hope it's a human skull, but if it solves one of these missing persons cases at least a family will have some closure.

Google Translation

Bones found at sea
Tuesday, april 17, 2012 10: 01

ORANJESTAD — a tourist struck yesterday afternoon remains to the cliffs to the beach of Eagle Beach, where the sea was boisterous in recent days. Because there was immediately thought of the possibility that the human remains would go to the police was enabled. Who then took their technical team. They made photos and eventually came to the conclusion that the bones found, but not from a man from an animal had to ...

http://amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

Google Translation

Bones found at sea
Tuesday, april 17, 2012 10: 01

ORANJESTAD — a tourist struck yesterday afternoon remains to the cliffs to the beach of Eagle Beach, where the sea was boisterous in recent days. Because there was immediately thought of the possibility that the human remains would go to the police was enabled. Who then took their technical team. They made photos and eventually came to the conclusion that the bones found, but not from a man from an animal had to ...

http://amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

So it is animal bones?

There ya go, Sapphire-----you win!!!!!--Animal Not human.

Too bad, though ,I was hoping some family would finally have answers.

Thought i read that "E" was doing a segment on RG tonight

Death in Paradise

The other stories include that of 21-year-old Julia Sumnicht, who was pronounced dead in Miami Beach, with GHB found in her system; Bobby Salcedo, who was kidnapped and then shot execution style in Mexico; and Robyn Gardner, who went scuba diving in Aruba and never came back.

http://realscreen.com/2012/04/23/e-examines-death-in-paradise/

States here that Robyn "hated" to swim.

This is one of the better interviewers for ABC, imo. I can't remember his name and can't find it anywhere.
This is where GG changes his story from the storm came up when they were snorkeling, to it was a storm the next day. Huh? :waitasec:
The interviewer does his best to get GG to answer his question concerning the believability of his "story". JB blocks it at first by claiming he doesn't want the children brought in to this. Then JB very rudely talks over the interviewer, then states he couldn't hear him. :what:
Then the rude and arrogant JB interrupts again, still not allowing GG to answer the question. Just a simple hypothetical question. It's so obvious that the interviewer knows exactly what he's doing. And JB thinks he's helping his client? Makes him look even more guilty, imo.

Hopefully ABC got a refund on this one.

Gary Giordano Takes On Critics - YouTube

After watching this video makes me confirm my beliefs that Giordano is indeed guilty.What a crock of bull he presented to the media.

Just watched the E! episode "Examines “Death in Paradise”, segment on Robyn's case.

All I can say is, it was about as disappointing as I expected. The 10 minutes they gave to the case was even less than I expected however, and was pretty much completely devoid of facts or specifics concerning the case. Very obviously for entertainment purposes only. There was nothing, nothing that wasn't taken from previous news reports and news clips that we don't already know. And there were just little bits and pieces that were so lacking in details that it boiled down to nothing but completely useless information.

Little if anything of value or consideration was mentioned, and "investigation" is obviously a foreign language to "E!". They were even too lazy to follow up with the Aruba LE or the FBI on the results of the forensics concerning the computers and cell phones, or any other aspects of the investigation for that matter.

Totally disappointing and a waste of my time, as it was the typical, lackadaisical "suck out your intelligence" type show. But then realistically speaking, what should I expect from a channel that identifies itself as "E!". It's obvious that this network cares nothing about the missing or the victims it reports on, but only about headlines and ratings. I don't watch much television, and I never watch this channel. Now I know why. :twocents:

So speculation is that the little boy, Sky Metalwala that has been missing since November 2011, is not listed on the FBI Missing Persons site because they believe he is deceased.

Robyn is listed on the FBI MP site. Does this imply they have questions she could still be alive?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sent-abusive-texts-missing-Aruba-tourist.html
'As long as we don't have a body, you can question whether or not she is dead,' Mr Stein said. 'On the other hand, with all the publicity on the case, if she were still alive she would have made herself known.'
B&SBM:
Police have recovered her passport from her belongings and don't believe she could have left the island by air with a false identity. They have also found no evidence that she left Aruba by boat.

If she was kidnapped and trafficked how could she make herself known? :waitasec:

There is no evidence she is dead, no body.

There is also no evidence that she did not leave Aruba by boat. Realistically, what evidence could there possibly be? These organized, cunning, conniving traffickers are going to whisk her away by boat while there are witnesses around to watch them while they do it ??? Yeah, sure, when hell freezes over.

Could this be why Aruba LE waited so long to send the electronics in for forensic investigation? Did they not want to find what they were afraid they might? Is that why they have yet to say another word about the results?

Did GG know he could get away with this crime because he had direct or indirect connections with someone in Aruba, and knew ALE would not want to expose the occurrence of a crime of trafficking, and would instead do whatever necessary to cover it up?

I. Want. Answers. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member