Status
Not open for further replies.
The link about her being woozy?
Yes and to be honest, she did not look woozy to me at all

I have trouble believing everything in the videos now
Seems a lot is reported one day and pulled back the next

I asked because HS said with certainty
I thought I missed a report somewhere

Actually, I meant the link where the server took the photos because he said GG's behavior seemed suspicious. I think it was the ABC video from yesterday.

These.

rgfinalphotos.jpg

One on the right:

timestamps.jpg

Actually, I meant the link where the server took the photos because he said GG's behavior seemed suspicious. I think it was the ABC video from yesterday.

As I said

I thought I missed something because of HS being so certain
Because it was also reported last week that the photos were from survellience footage

As I said

I thought I missed something because of HS being so certain
Because it was also reported last week that the photos were from survellience footage

Yeah until today I figured they were surveillance footage. Such odd photos to shoot intending to do so. Random and as if the server thought they might be needed later! Why is the question.

I'm very familiar with the case.

But that wasn't what I had asked though. You stated that if GG was telling the truth then he would do the re enactment like JVDS did, JVDS did it and he was released, and that investigators could come to an unfavorable conclusion if he didn't do it. That's why I asked if you believed JVDS was telling the truth in that re enactment. No matter though, it wasn't all that important.

The reenactment was before the two brothers were released in July because I was in Aruba at the time and JVDS was brought back to jail and the brothers were released shortly afterwards. I remember there was controversy because JVDS did not have cuffs on. JVDS was not released from jail until September when they determined there was not enough evidence to hold him any longer.

But we have no way of knowing what JVDS said in that reenactment because we don't have any documents from the court. We know he did not leave her on the beach because he afterwards admitted, while he was in Holland, that they got rid of her body.

If GG were telling the truth it could only benefit him to cooperate because Aruban laws are different than our laws. My understanding is that whatever LE finds they don't have to tell his attorney, isn't that correct? At least if he was out there while they were doing the reenactment and he was telling the truth he could clear up some of the misconceptions. This way he has no way of telling what type of conceptions may be derived by his side of the story.

What bothers me, too, is it was reported that they have a witness who saw them leave by car. That tells me he probably took her to the back side of the island thinking her body would eventually wash up where they were "snorkeling" in a couple of days. Another thing which bothers me is the fact he tried to collect on the policy after two days. Who does that when someone is missing? According to Aruba she is just missing at two days out.

GG has some big problems to overcome. He's not Dutch, he's an American and a big difference between he and JVDS. Will they try him? Maybe, maybe not but you can rest assured the US will have all the information they need when the Arubans are done. They don't want this type of person on their island. They don't want this type of publicity. If he would get a harsher sentence in the US, they just might send him back. I don't think they want our criminals in their jails. jmo

The link about her being woozy?
Yes and to be honest, she did not look woozy to me at all

I have trouble believing everything in the videos now
Seems a lot is reported one day and pulled back the next

I asked because HS said with certainty
I thought I missed a report somewhere

I didn't think she looked woozy going in the restaurant but they were there an hour and he did go out and get more drinks. If she had a sleeping pill in her drink by the time they left she may have been a little tipsy. And notice he does stop on the way out and go back to her and walk with her. Could she have said she was feeling a little dizzy? It is hard to tell.

I just can't imagine walking around in those high wedged heels on those rocks. jmo

Yeah until today I figured they were surveillance footage. Such odd photos to shoot intending to do so. Random and as if the server thought they might be needed later! Why is the question.

There is no drame shop act there (at least I don't think so) but it is possible if the bartender believed GG had had too much to drink and he did not serve him he was protecting his own butt should they get into an accident. I know it's pretty hard to sue Arubans if you are an American but Arubans may be able to hold another Aruban responsible if they killed someone in an accident. Not sure how the law is down there but I bet that bartender was just protecting his job. jmo

These.

rgfinalphotos.jpg

One on the right:

timestamps.jpg

Oh, that is a horrible photo, hardly looks like Robyn as her face is a total blur. On the second example, the time stamp is Aug. 2nd at 4:13 Pm. I remember it being reported that they arrived at the restaurant about 3 PM and left at a little at about 4:12 PM, or am I having a memory lapse.

There is no drame shop act there (at least I don't think so) but it is possible if the bartender believed GG had had too much to drink and he did not serve him he was protecting his own butt should they get into an accident. I know it's pretty hard to sue Arubans if you are an American but Arubans may be able to hold another Aruban responsible if they killed someone in an accident. Not sure how the law is down there but I bet that bartender was just protecting his job. jmo

How do these photos even serve that purpose? They don't show a cup. Plus I think you are equating American law with Aruban law. I doubt bartenders down there have to worry about such things.

MOO.

I appreciate the speculation though. I'm wondering why he took the photos.

Oh, that is a horrible photo, hardly looks like Robyn as her face is a total blur. On the second example, the time stamp is Aug. 2nd at 4:13 Pm. I remember it being reported that they arrived at the restaurant about 3 PM and left at a little at about 4:12 PM, or am I having a memory lapse.

:doh: I see now that photo on the left is when they're leaving the restaurant.

How do these photos even serve that purpose? They don't show a cup. Plus I think you are equating American law with Aruban law. I doubt bartenders down there have to worry about such things.

MOO.

I appreciate the speculation though. I'm wondering why he took the photos.

Obviously he thought it would be important. They see hundreds of thousands of people per year and I'm guessing they become a good judge of character. Plus GG is noted as having some bizarre behavior issues. lol jmo

I just can't imagine walking around in those high wedged heels on those rocks. jmo

------------
I think a lot of us have expressed the same sentiment LambChop.

Those wedges would definitely teeter precariously on those rocks and cause a sprained ankle. I can't imagine her navigating that gauntlet in those.

regarding the 'new' pictures that was said the police have - are there any time stamps/dates on them?? Just curious - for our timeline! :fence:

Well, that is because it is footage from a surveillance video camera, based on the position and size of the time stamp (and the fact that it has "pause" in the top right corner). Those cameras generally don't produce good quality images.

I don't think getting slapped around in an elevator is exactly an indication that they were love-birds. Walking into that restaurant he looks totally indifferent to her. As I said the body language is very telling and rarely lies.
-Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

That was another lie from ABC, OM spokesperson Ann Angela:

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruban public prosecutors office, said authorities are still trying to piece together what Giordano and Gardner were doing in the days before her disappearance, and how they were getting along. She said police have reviewed surveillance video from the hotel where they stayed, and examined images of Giordano and Gardner, but didn’t see anything unusual.

“We have the video and we don’t see anything,” Angela said.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...7j9J_blog.html

I just now saw your post, Micheline!! How old is that pic? Looks nothing like the ones I've seen since this case began. I do not find him to be goodlooking at all, and I suspect you don't either, LOL!

GG is ugly on the inside as well as the outside, IMO.

I had the impression it was posted that he had bought that house not so long ago, so the picture must be recent.

I had the impression it was posted that he had bought that house not so long ago, so the picture must be recent.

GG's definitely not what I would consider good looking. Maybe for a girl who is looking for something to gain, he may be considered to have some superficial quality... If, for instance, someone's looking for someone to take care of them, someone with money, etc. The thing is it's more than external, more importantly are internal characteristics that make a man, personality, character, etc.

Personally, and this is jmo, I suspect GG had a history of negative experiences w/ women, rejection, etc. and thus has a huge chip on his shoulder. It's also very possible he was over indulged by his parents; just listen to his father, really pretty sad. With someone with a pre-existing mental disorder such as GG (narcissistic, possibly sociopathic or both) and his history, I would think this could easily translate into a huge issue. JMO

In the search for clues, police put on costumes to play the roles of missing tourist Robyn Gardner and prime suspect Gary Giordano. NBC’s Jeff Rossen reports.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

Monday’s exercise was intended to test Gary Giordano’s account that that his traveling companion, 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, drowned while the two were snorkeling, prosecutors said.

Giordano’s defense lawyer, Michael Lopez, called the re-enactment “one-sided,” telling the Associated Press that authorities ignored some of his client’s statements. Lopez also said he wasn’t allowed to videotape the re-enactment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../09/20/gIQAI2pchK_blog.html?wprss=crime-scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass