ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me if they ever found Robyn's cover- up? The one she was wearing in the video leaving the restaurant? Also, did GG have snorkeling equipment with him? If yes, did he claim to bring it from home?

Can someone please tell me if they ever found Robyn's cover- up? The one she was wearing in the video leaving the restaurant? Also, did GG have snorkeling equipment with him? If yes, did he claim to bring it from home?

A tourist said she saw the dress a distance from the towels
And, yes, it was reported that he had snorkel gear, his own

Sorry, wouldn't know where to begin to look for the links

Gary Giordano left prison in an SUV with his lawyers, entering the vehicle behind a concrete wall so he was hidden from journalists waiting outside. He made no statements as he drove off, followed by a caravan of reporters, his immediate destination unclear. It was too late to catch a direct commercial flight back to the U.S.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45484573/ns/world_news-americas/

Today, 11/28/11, two MD women applied for peace orders against GG but they were denied. (via MD case search.)

Post # 698, the link to this story is there

Thanks, I missed that. I did a case search to see if MD might have filed anything against him since he is coming home and it came up in that search and was the first I've heard of it.

bbm

I've been with my husband for almost two decades - and if you checked our computers, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find tens of thousands of documents about our relationship. And we both use our laptops and iPads constantly.

That is a lot.

I think they were talking about the number of files on the devices that they were going through, but most are probably system and other files, not related specifically to the relationship between GG and RG. Some of them do, and those are the ones they hope will shed light. But they have to find them first, among the tens of thousands.

You would be surprised just how many files there are on modern computers.

Businessman Gary Giordano left prison Tuesday night, getting in an SUV with his Aruban and American lawyers behind a concrete wall that hid him from journalists waiting outside. He could be seen smiling in the back seat but made no statement and they drove off in the rain to a hotel in the center of Oranjestad.

Giordano is free under a judge's order to leave the Dutch Caribbean island, and prosecutors expect him to go at the first opportunity, although his immediate plans were not clear.

"Gary Giordano is happy to be out of prison, yet he is very uneasy," his Aruban attorney, Chris Lejuez, told The Associated Press. "He still feels something could go wrong and he could be back in prison."

http://www.statesman.com/news/nation/us-man-free-in-aruba-but-still-under-2002683.html

Forrester questioned the pace of the investigation, wondering why it has taken so long to comb through Giordano's computer records, and asking why investigators haven't looked into neighboring islands.

"There are still many unanswered questions and it's frustrating," he said. "So much attention has been put into making a case against GG and now they release him, but still have no answers as to Robyn's whereabouts. I think more effort needed and needs to be put into finding Robyn. A person doesn't just disappear like that. Also, If she went snorkeling, where is her snorkeling equipment?"

BBM

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20549645,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

.Thursday on 'GMA'
..Gary Giordano Exclusive
Giordano gives his first and only interview about what really happened to his companion, Robyn Gardner, still missing in Aruba.

http://gma.yahoo.com/

What makes Giordano's release even more painful for Forester is that the murder suspect lives just 10 minutes away from his Bethseda, Maryland home, where Robyn spent most nights and even kept her cats.

Richard went on to say that while he'd never hurt Giordano, other people in the area may not feel the same way.

He’s coming back to America but if I was him I would not be going anywhere around here. I don’t know if anything will happen to him, he's not a very well liked man and there’s a lot of people out there."
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/robyn-gardner-gary-giordano-free-boyfriend-not-happy

Why would he think that people who don't even know GG would want to hurt him?

Why would he think that people who don't even know GG would want to hurt him?

I don't know but it sounds more like an indirect threat to me. jmo

What I find amazing is that before he left the island of Aruba he has an interview with Good Morning America. Nothing like setting your priorities. What type of attorney would do that? Never mind, I answered my own question. jmo

GG featured on Inside Edition just now. He will appear on morning TV tomorrow. JB says that GG just wants his life back and is not thinking about cashing in on the insurance policy. Yeah, right :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal