Asia Argento, a MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to see how many re
Here's the story

Asia Argento Denies Sexual Assault, Says Payoff Was Anthony Bourdain’s Idea[/QUOTE

Ok clearly says in the article JB was broke and had tried to scam his Family, somehow I feel as if he might had been trying to blackmail her, I'm still sticking with the benefit of the doubt , I have followed her since the late 70s
and her and her Sister have always seemed like really compassionate do gooders , so again we shall see.

TMZ claims they saw a photo of the two of them snuggling on a bed together. So if true this kid has more proof than a quite a few of "me too" type allegations.
"A 37-year-old Asia Argento snuggled with then-17-year-old Jimmy Bennett on a bed, shirtless, their foreheads pressed together, her arm over his as they lay with satisfied smiles ... that is the photo that Asia paid $380,000 for -- a photo TMZ has now seen."
Asia Argento, Jimmy Bennett Smoking Gun Photo Shows Post-Sex Bliss

TMZ claims they saw a photo of the two of them snuggling on a bed together. So if true this kid has more proof than a quite a few of "me too" type allegations.
"A 37-year-old Asia Argento snuggled with then-17-year-old Jimmy Bennett on a bed, shirtless, their foreheads pressed together, her arm over his as they lay with satisfied smiles ... that is the photo that Asia paid $380,000 for -- a photo TMZ has now seen."
Asia Argento, Jimmy Bennett Smoking Gun Photo Shows Post-Sex Bliss

Post-SEX bliss? No, that was not sex. It was not consensual. It was rape.

Talk about being hoisted by your own petard. This is so very ironic. "Me too" movement is all about accusers to be believed. Yet when it comes to someone accusing her, apparently we are supposed to not believe the accuser anymore. Good article on the subject.

"Argento’s denial of Bennett’s claims leaves no room for equivocation. It is an absolute refusal to acknowledge any veracity in his claims, a stark contrast to her many statements about believing women (and men) who step forward with stories of assault or harassment."
The Asia Argento Allegations & the Question of Power - The Atlantic

I would not use "Poor Anthony in any sentence".

Okay...
But you didn't write my post, so you don't have to... Except you did! Lol

:)

I didn't know the guy personally, but I'll err on the side of sympathy for the man dead by his own hand, thanks though.

Edited because I'm tired

Last edited:
One of the alleged messages says she didn't know he was a minor. Would be hard to believe that one since the kid played her son in a movie she directed.
So how would she not know how old he was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back