Assuming just for the poll that it was an intruder: Who was the intruder?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Assuming that it was an intruder:(Just for the Poll) Who was the intruder?

• an employee of Access,

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • a friend of the Ramseys

Votes: 40 18.8%
  • Oliva,

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Helgoth,

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an unknown individual.

Votes: 31 14.6%
  • It was not an intruder.

Votes: 125 58.7%

• Total voters
8. The pineapple..the pineapple did it!
(sry,couldn't resist)

JMO8778,
The intruder could be an extended family member who served JonBenet a secret pineapple snack then sexually molested and killed her, wiping the flashlight on the way out the door, whilst keeping the size-6 and size-12 panties as an exclusive trophy?

whatever happened,aunt Pam sure did take care of it,q is,would she do this for an extended family member,or rather,anyone besides Patsy? IMO she had to have felt Patsy was involved somehow,or that Patsy had something to lose..(like her wealthy husb.) to have risked removing evidence from the house.

whatever happened,aunt Pam sure did take care of it,q is,would she do this for an extended family member,or rather,anyone besides Patsy? IMO she had to have felt Patsy was involved somehow,or that Patsy had something to lose..(like her wealthy husb.) to have risked removing evidence from the house.

Personally, I think Auntie P was conned by the R's. All they had to say was that LE was trying to make them "look guilty" and that the items removed, if they were eventually found by LE, would add to LE's case against the R's (in the mind of LE). I don't for a minute think that Auntie P was told any insider R information on what really happened Dec. 25 and 26. (Unless the previous molestation was at the hands of Papa P or Burke...That would create a whole other ball of wax...) Srill and yet, I don't see JR or PR being totally honest w/Auntie P. Do you???

Personally, I think Auntie P was conned by the R's. All they had to say was that LE was trying to make them "look guilty" and that the items removed, if they were eventually found by LE, would make add to LE's case against the R's (in the mind of LE). I don't for a minute think that Auntie P was told any insider R information on what really happened Dec. 25 and 26. (Unless the previous molestation was at the hands of Papa P or Burke...That would create a whole other ball of wax...) Srill and yet, I don't see JR or PR being totally honest w/Auntie P. Do you???

I'm not sure they'd have to do THAT much. Pam has always seemed very earnest, if nothing else.

Personally, I think Auntie P was conned by the R's. All they had to say was that LE was trying to make them "look guilty" and that the items removed, if they were eventually found by LE, would add to LE's case against the R's (in the mind of LE). I don't for a minute think that Auntie P was told any insider R information on what really happened Dec. 25 and 26. (Unless the previous molestation was at the hands of Papa P or Burke...That would create a whole other ball of wax...) Srill and yet, I don't see JR or PR being totally honest w/Auntie P. Do you???
I get the feeling it was something unsaid/unspoken/understood,not that they necessarily came right out and said it.
Pam was trying to pump herself up w remarks such as "I can do this,I can do this!! ",before entering the house,and combined with John asking her to get his golf bag..IMO,she likely knew something wasn't right,something was amiss,and that it wasn't just LE 'out to get them'.(not to mention her going ballistic over the gloves and screaming at the driver to "take them off,take them off!!" ).She also removed items such as personal mementos and the R's passports..which to me,says they were seriously considering leaving the country.She must have been assured by someone somewhere that she wouldn't run into any trouble over it later.

I get the feeling it was something unsaid/unspoken/understood,not that they necessarily came right out and said it.
Pam was trying to pump herself up w remarks such as "I can do this,I can do this!! ",before entering the house,and combined with John asking her to get his golf bag..IMO,she likely knew something wasn't right,something was amiss,and that it wasn't just LE 'out to get them'.(not to mention her going ballistic over the gloves and screaming at the driver to "take them off,take them off!!" ).She also removed items such as personal mementos and the R's passports..which to me,says they were seriously considering leaving the country.She must have been assured by someone somewhere that she wouldn't run into any trouble over it later.

I have to agree. Unless she has some unknown phobia about wearing latex gloves...or something, I believe that she knew something. I don't know exactly what though.

JMO8778,
Well when you get an official police guard that allows you to return incognito, does that not tell you something about the nexus between the DA, the police and the Ramsey's, anyone smell a conspiracy?

JMO8778,
Well when you get an official police guard that allows you to return incognito, does that not tell you something about the nexus between the DA, the police and the Ramsey's, anyone smell a conspiracy?

I wish Oliver Stone would make a movie about this case!

angelwngs,
Yes, good thought. You reckon he could see it through and retain his sanity?

Stone? Yep... It would just be a vehicle for him to put 'front and center' all of the corruption of which he is already so very aware.

There was a death earlier that month that would have been Boulder's first murder of the year, but the BPD said it was "accidental." Some didn't believe that. She was in her 30's and found face down in a construction ditch. She did have a history of drug use and epilepsy. However, a friend that identified her said she was beaten around the face....there was a report of a scream and car screeching away...and a broken beer bottle and blood found. She left behind a 9 year old son.

Her mother was Geraldine Vodicka--a former housekeeper of the Ramseys who was fired. Another daughter had been arrested for stealing purses at day care centers earlier that fall, and for forgery.

There were several articles in the paper about the death of the daughter. On Dec. 20th an article appeared that the death was accidental, and she was not sexually assaulted. The coroner was quoted as saying there were no obvious signs of a homicide.
The next day the Access article appeared about the billion dollar success. In January of 1997 an article appeared comparing the death of Mrs. Vodicka's daughter and JBR, and the treatment by police. (ie: rich vs poor) No mention in that article of Mrs. Vodicka being a former housekeeper. The family could not afford a tombstone--so Boulder Camera solicited for donations. When tombstone placed they did an article, and in that one the former tie to the Ramseys was mentioned.

I wonder if there wasn't someone that knew about the past relationship that was upset at the closing of the case, that wanted to help Mrs. Vodicka out that could have been involved. The Vodicka family was in mourning on the 20th of December...the Ramseys flying high.

In the case of the former housekeeper's daughter, the police determined no homicide had been committed, and she was not sexually assaulted. In the case of JBR---there was overkill---no question she was murdered.....and she was sexually assaulted.

Otherwise, it's just another coincidence in this case.

There was a death earlier that month that would have been Boulder's first murder of the year, but the BPD said it was "accidental." Some didn't believe that. She was in her 30's and found face down in a construction ditch. She did have a history of drug use and epilepsy. However, a friend that identified her said she was beaten around the face....there was a report of a scream and car screeching away...and a broken beer bottle and blood found. She left behind a 9 year old son.

Her mother was Geraldine Vodicka--a former housekeeper of the Ramseys who was fired. Another daughter had been arrested for stealing purses at day care centers earlier that fall, and for forgery.

There were several articles in the paper about the death of the daughter. On Dec. 20th an article appeared that the death was accidental, and she was not sexually assaulted. The coroner was quoted as saying there were no obvious signs of a homicide.
The next day the Access article appeared about the billion dollar success. In January of 1997 an article appeared comparing the death of Mrs. Vodicka's daughter and JBR, and the treatment by police. (ie: rich vs poor) No mention in that article of Mrs. Vodicka being a former housekeeper. The family could not afford a tombstone--so Boulder Camera solicited for donations. When tombstone placed they did an article, and in that one the former tie to the Ramseys was mentioned.

I wonder if there wasn't someone that knew about the past relationship that was upset at the closing of the case, that wanted to help Mrs. Vodicka out that could have been involved. The Vodicka family was in mourning on the 20th of December...the Ramseys flying high.

In the case of the former housekeeper's daughter, the police determined no homicide had been committed, and she was not sexually assaulted. In the case of JBR---there was overkill---no question she was murdered.....and she was sexually assaulted.

Otherwise, it's just another coincidence in this case.

Hi Maikai.

Wow, that is a heck of a coincidence.
Thanks for posting that info.

Would it be long enough that the older daughter arrest be public knowledge..I been following this trying to find all I can on this...

Amy rapist did it, and connected to Tracy Neef and others over a decade.

Are you telling me he NEVER leaves traces?And what's the connection between the AR case and TN?Cause I see none between AR and JB.

Speaking of intruders,who on earth are they talking about?:waitasec: Don't tell me F.White.And since when is Archuleta so involved?I hope he gave a dna sample too. :)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...lly-exonerated-in-the-murder-of-his-daughter/

Despite the new evidence, Ramsey is still haunted by suspicions that a close friend with access to the house had some role in the murder, and he questions this person’s alibi.

Michael Archuleta, who was the pilot of John’s King Air Jet, and his wife, Pam—also speaking publicly for the first time—share Ramsey’s suspicions.

Are you telling me he NEVER leaves traces?And what's the connection between the AR case and TN?Cause I see none between AR and JB.

Incriminating Evidence Against the "Amy" Attacker

* * 14-Year Old Dancer. "Nine months after the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey, a girl who attended the same dance studio as the young beauty queen and lived just two miles away was assaulted in her bed by an intruder while her mother slept nearby." Possible similarities to the JBR killing include:

1. Attended Same Dance Studio. Girl performed at same dance studio as JBR took lessons: Dance West. Thus perp may have seen both girls at the same location.
2. Public Performances. Like JBR, Amy had performed in several public functions in Boulder in the year before her death, giving the perp another potential opportunity or motive for targeting her.
3. Close Proximity in Space and Time to JBR Killing. Amy lived 2 miles from Ramseys and the assault occurred on Sept. 14, 1997, only 9 months after JBR died.
4. Ease of Entry May Denote Prior Experience. "He was like a ghost," recalls Amy's father. "We couldn't figure out where he came from, or where he went." "By the time the Boulder police arrived, the man was long gone. Because the intruder had gotten in and out of the house so easily, Amy's father began to think this wasn't the first time he had done something like this."
5. Family Away When Perp Entered House. The family was out of the house from late afternoon on the eve of the crime, until after dark. "That night, Amy's father was out of town. After catching a movie, Amy and her mother returned home late. What they didn't know when they entered the house was that there was already an intruder inside" (CBS News).
6. Perp Waited 4-6 Hours Before Entering Bedroom. The intruder may have waited at least four hours before entering Amy's second-floor bedroom. "Amy's father, who asked that his identity be obscured, agreed to talk about what happened that night: "My feeling is he got into the house while they were out and hid inside the house, so he would have been in there for perhaps four to six hours, hiding" (CBS News).
7. Sexual Assault Occurred at Night While Parent Sleeping. The perp found Amy in bed and assaulted her in the house while mother was sleeping. "Before going to bed, Amy's mother turned on the burglar alarm. Around midnight, Amy woke up to find a man standing over her bed, his hand over her mouth. "She remembered the intruder addressing her by her name," says Peterson. "He said, 'I know who you are.' He repeated those things a few times, apparently. 'I'll knock you out. Shut up.'" (CBS News).
8. Sexual Assault Included Digital Penetration and Oral Sex. Amy was sexually assaulted by penetration of finger or object and orally
ike JonBenet, she took lessons at Dance West. And like JonBenet, another girl, who is identified as "Amy," was attacked and sexually assaulted at night in her own bedroom on Sept. 14, 1997.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back