NY ASTORIA, NEW YORK Jane Doe Female

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Kamiko123132

Reaction score

I randomly found her on this site I believe she wasn’t posted here since this UID was just posted there​

Remarks:​

The victim was wearing blue jeans, a white sweater, an orange T-shirt with a flag and Statue of Liberty emblem, white socks, and a scarf.

Details:​

On January 12, 1998, an unknown Hispanic female was discovered at the Turf Motel in Astoria, New York. The victim was between 25 and 35 years old (at time of recovery), approximately 5’1” tall and 143 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. To date, this Hispanic female remains unidentified.
Age25 to 35 years old
HairBlack
EyesBrown
Height5'1"
Weight143 pounds
SexFemale
RaceWhite (Hispanic)

Also sketches of the victim don’t know if this victim haves a doe network or NAMUS or a thread already I did search tho

She is listed on NamUs as UP6155:

From her Doe Network page: 1105UFNY

Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Hair Color: Black, thick and straight, 25" in length.

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Discovery The victim was found strangled and placed inside a platform bed in a room at The Turf Motel at 31-62 14th Street in Queens.

She is listed on NamUs as UP6155:

From her Doe Network page: 1105UFNY

Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Hair Color: Black, thick and straight, 25" in length.

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Discovery The victim was found strangled and placed inside a platform bed in a room at The Turf Motel at 31-62 14th Street in Queens.
Thank you for finding since I usually check that site (what I used the first time) for UID they just posted her there yesterday Or the day before so yea also she haves a recreation which isn’t on the doe network
Werid how they got an eye color (I barely see eye colors in UID victims which I see this being a rare one) but it doesn’t make sense on why she doesn’t have a PMI on namus just a date whcih is 1998 (same year she was found in)

This JD info states she is Hispanic but looks more like she has some AI traits as well.

Rhea Ann Ochoa (28) missing from AZ in June 1997 looks like she could be a possibility for this unidentified female. AZ to NY, quite a distance but characteristics are similar.

She was 4’10” and 145-150, so not real far off on height and weight.

1721051265789.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back