Atlanta 2000 Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That doesn't matter. She obtained hers from the Ramseys, who own the rights to them, along with the DA's office.

We don't know how Spade got them, do we? Perhaps from a legal source who own the rights to them?

Originally posted by candy
That doesn't matter. She obtained hers from the Ramseys, who own the rights to them, along with the DA's office.

If the chain of legal ownership begins with the Ramseys or the DA's office and ends with the person whom the Ramseys or DA give the tape to, then she illegally gave the tape to Dave, who had no right to make a transcript from the tape, yet did. If ownership does not end with the first person the Ramseys or the DA gives the tape to, but continues on with the people that authorized recipients have contact with, then both Dave and Spade have been within their legal rights to view and transcribe the tape. Nobody is accusing Space of having actually stolen the tape. So which is it? If Spade had access to the tape illegally, then was Dave's access also not illegal?

Candy WHO CARES...We finally have the truth.
I doubt Spade came by them illegally. I don't care. I am just thankful we are finally learning the truth.
Tricia

Just portions. We have to wait and see what Spade posts next.

Why_Nut is right. I just found that thread. ******* posted extracts (favourable to Ramsey and unfavourable to kane) on 5th April 2001 and she thanked Dave for transcribing them!

I think it was a photograph that Patsy was shown and not a receipt. Did BlueCrab not talk about a photo of Burke wearing possible Hi-Tecs?

Seems counselor should heed his own advice in re Joel Steinberg, doncha think?

Jayelles, I remember there being discussion about a picture of Burke with Hi Techs but I don't think it ever surfaced. Some pics were even posted but I don't think any actually were proven to be the shoes in question.

I do remember Bluecrab sayhing there was a credit card receipt and the reason I remember that is because last year I was in Washington DC and met a former FBI person who told me the same thing about the credit card receipt. Now I don't claim that that is true, but just what I was told. When she said that, I instantly remembered what Bluecrab had said and had been attacked for saying.

I also met a woman there whose best friend served on the Grand Jury and she said that all her friend could/would say was that it was "sickeningly political". I'm going back in 2 weeks so maybe I'll run up on some more info. LOL

Originally posted by Tricia
... I am just thankful we are finally learning the truth.
Tricia

You got that right, sista!

There will never be a trial. NEVER. There's too much contamination of evidence, bungling of the investigation, non-cooperation from the family. It's a wash.

So the best we can hope for is to finally know the truth.

Go Spade go.

My opinion.

Jayelles,
I hope you saved the transcript so we can see how it differs.

Just like the 911 tape.

LOL

Nehemiah, very interesting quote from the Grand Jury. Sickeningly political. Who woulda thought? Please keep us posted, I wanna hear more.

As I posted at CS, Candy, if you're SO convinced Spade is posting misinformation re the Ramsey depo transcripts, why don't you get a copy of them from your bud LW and post them yourself so we can all know what you know...

Being this a discussion forum about the murder, what really matters is the accuracy of the information. And it seems Spade's information is accurate. How did he get the depos and if he can or cant't legally post them is Spade's problem, and Spade sounds clever enough to know what he can and what he can't do.

And I understand perfectly the Whites and ST, and even the Ramsey's, wishing to seal their depositions. Who wants see in print or in the internet hostile questionings where they ask you about very personal matters, not always retated to the case? Most of us, in this situation, wouldn't, for sure.

My opinion, as always.

The Ramseys didn't want to seal their depositions, and didn't. It carried great weight with the Judge that they were upfront and honest in this manner.

Personal questions are "good cause" and never released under any circumstances as it is.

As I posted before, when CBS filed to open ST's depo, the Judge did everything to help them get it open to the public. The only reason Fleet's depo is sealed is because it hasn't been challenged as ST's was.

But there are many personal matters that Judge would consider "related" to the case. E. I., if I were a suspect of rape and they asked me "Have you ever bougth Hustler magazine?", although being innocent, and if the answer were yes, I wouldn't like to see that published, an probably read by mi children.

I know the Ramseys didn't object to the release oh their depos (in this particular suit you refer to); what I meant is that I would have understood if they had objected. But if they though that that was good for them, that's their privilege.

And if they didn't want to seal them... let's go on reading the excerpts.

My very humble opinion.

Thorkim, I will be in a meeting with these same people with whom I spoke last year (former FBI agent and friend of GJ) and I will try to track them down and question more. :sneaky: I'll let you know if I find out anything.

LOL Gossips. The other forum head is doing just that, from her legally obtained transcripts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back