ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know foreigner the AC4 case was never really described right in the MSM. It all centered around Kim Raffo...and now all of a sudden public enemy number one turns out to have lived a few blocks from Kim Raffo. Too much

anybody find a Beyond the Boardwalk link yet? I'd love to see that!

No, I have looked for that episode for years now, but no luck so far UGHHH!!!

However I just found this very interesting video of prostitute Denise Hill giving info on the strange "John" to Criminal Image Profiler Jeanne Boylan :

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/a-prostitute-and-a-sketch/

A Prostitute And A Sketch
FEBRUARY 23, 2008, 6:18 PM|A prostitute who says she had a terrifying encounter with a strange man who claimed he had killed several people describes the man to a renowned sketch artist. Will that drawing help solve the case?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/acc-takes-home-ap-honors/

In the link above you can see that it indeed was Criminal Image Profiler Jeanne Boylan who made the sketch:

If they had a dna sample from the AC4 to rule out oleson...wouldnt Bittrolff have matched it in the system? Did they have a dna sample to conclusively determine g4 and ac4 are same killer like the egg harbor detective stated they were positively connected? I believe the video where he admitted they were the same killer was washed from the internet but foreigner, Just K and myself were lucky enough to catch it.

I wonder how eldridge, which is what denise hill said the rivermans name was figures into this. I'm also interested in the two men from 'howard beach', i think HA met them and described them as two men from brooklyn....one man when describing mug shots shown by AC police described two men in the mug shots he was shown...one man was described as having big ears....anyone remember this?

Found the MSM article in my files...
Here is the quote from
"Many Leads, but No Arrests in Killings of Four Prostitutes"
December 23, 2006
The New York Times
By SERGE F. KOVALESKI

...Steven Cicero, a friend of Ms. Raffo’s, said that he was interviewed by the authorities late last week and that they asked about a crack dealer who had been sleeping in the living room of her Ocean Avenue apartment, and about two men from Howard Beach. Mr. Cicero, who is from Ozone Park, Queens, said the investigators indicated that they had been to Queens over the last two weeks.

“They showed me pictures of two guys from Howard Beach, one scruffy guy and one with big ears,” Mr. Cicero said. “They said these guys are from your neck of the woods. They asked me if I knew Lenny’s Clam Bar in Howard Beach. I hate to say it, but it doesn’t sound like they really got anything right now.”

The owner and manager at Lenny’s Clam Bar said on Friday that no detectives had come to inquire about the Atlantic City killings...

Found the MSM article in my files...
Here is the quote from
"Many Leads, but No Arrests in Killings of Four Prostitutes"
December 23, 2006
The New York Times
By SERGE F. KOVALESKI

...Steven Cicero, a friend of Ms. Raffo’s, said that he was interviewed by the authorities late last week and that they asked about a crack dealer who had been sleeping in the living room of her Ocean Avenue apartment, and about two men from Howard Beach. Mr. Cicero, who is from Ozone Park, Queens, said the investigators indicated that they had been to Queens over the last two weeks.

“They showed me pictures of two guys from Howard Beach, one scruffy guy and one with big ears,” Mr. Cicero said. “They said these guys are from your neck of the woods. They asked me if I knew Lenny’s Clam Bar in Howard Beach. I hate to say it, but it doesn’t sound like they really got anything right now.”

The owner and manager at Lenny’s Clam Bar said on Friday that no detectives had come to inquire about the Atlantic City killings...

that's it! Nice work! I've thought the man with the big ears could be nicknamed mickey mouse

well...2006 was still sort of a building boom....all over....even in AC.

Trying To put JB of Manorville into working possibly in AC during 2006.....I found some projects listed here for work being done in AC.....-->http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...any_AC_Projects-Atlantic_City_New_Jersey.html

2008-2010...bad years for construction everywhere moo......something to be po'd about enough to kill?....too much time on his hands???

I know foreigner the AC4 case was never really described right in the MSM. It all centered around Kim Raffo...and now all of a sudden public enemy number one turns out to have lived a few blocks from Kim Raffo. Too much

Kim grew up in Brooklyn, married HA and moved to Florida, then ended up in AC. I know she and HA stayed at a motel in The Pine Barrens for a very brief period, but that doesn't add up to living there, imo. Am I missing something?

In fact, the sketch caught the eye of Barbara Breidor's daughter, Dominique. She thinks the man may have come by her parents' house years ago. "Well when I was in the middle of playing with my mom she opened the door. He tried to sell her something. I've just seen him. And I'm pretty sure it is him," she explains.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beyond-the-boardwalk/6/

I don't recall ever reading this before. Assuming for a moment that Dominique's memory is accurate, would this man have shown up at their house in Ventnor, NJ. ?

Kim grew up in Brooklyn, married HA and moved to Florida, then ended up in AC. I know she and HA stayed at a motel in The Pine Barrens for a very brief period, but that doesn't add up to living there, imo. Am I missing something?

Hi MK

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/30/atlantic.city.killings/

Quote:

Kim Raffo seemed to have had a picture-perfect early life. She originally grew up on Long Island but then moved to Brooklyn, New York, where at 14 she met the man she would later marry, Hugh Auslander.

And on this Kim Raffo memory facebook page you can read a post from May 1, by a poster with initials JMC,
that this poster used to live down the road from Kim when they were children, on Woodcut drive in Mastic Beach.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/84473283849/

In fact, the sketch caught the eye of Barbara Breidor's daughter, Dominique. She thinks the man may have come by her parents' house years ago. "Well when I was in the middle of playing with my mom she opened the door. He tried to sell her something. I've just seen him. And I'm pretty sure it is him," she explains.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beyond-the-boardwalk/6/

I don't recall ever reading this before. Assuming for a moment that Dominique's memory is accurate, would this man have shown up at their house in Ventnor, NJ. ?

Yes, I belive that would have been in their house in Ventnor, NJ.

And remember that Kim Raffo's x-husband lived in Atlantic City (Atlantic Ave in OCEAN CITY, NJ, ca 7 miles west of Ventnor) prior to KR moving there. KR moved to AC because her x-husband had left their FL home for AC with their two children due to that KR had found another man.

How long her x-husband had this AC home I don't know, but he has very close family living there as well, so either way he knows that area very well.
He also is very close friend with one of the other AC4 murder victims sister, Barbara Breidor's sister, wether he knew the Breidor family prior to the AC4 murders I don't know.

I never heard about The Pine Barrens.

Where is The Pine Barrens? and at what motel in The Pine Barrens did they live? and when and why would this have taken place?

I read she stayed with HA in a motel in Jericho...I've not heard they stayed in the Pine Barrens.

only place in pine barrens i can think of , just a suggestion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back