DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Super Dave,

I sent you a PM a while back asking you to be on tonight's radio show to discuss your book. Haven't heard back.

If you can make it please call in at 9 PM Eastern 760-825-0933

We will be talking with our guests first (see thread in this forum for the list of guests) then have a panel discussion about the case.

Thanks,
Tricia

It would have been nice to have SD on the show, but it was very insightful and an excellent program nonetheless. I was very interested to hear the tidbits about John Douglas and the Whites in particular. And of course, the little bomb you threw in at the end of the show is extra incentive to stay on this forum to see if your mysterious prediction will come true. I find it hard to imagine anything "good" happening in the case, but if it is something that at least advances the cause of the truth a few more inches, it will be worth waiting for.

Hello, everybody. And especially Tricia.

Words can't really say how sorry I am for not being there, or for not giving you enough heads-up. But, there simply wasn't time. Earlier that day, I received a phone call from an old friend of mine who I only get to see about once a year. He wanted to get together, and I was so excited, I didn't think. I'm sorry that I wasn't there. I would have liked nothing more. But, this was important to me. He's a military man, and with our world being what it is, I never know if I'll never see him again, so I want to make the time count.

I'm sorry. But it was a great show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back