ATTN: We need everyone to help with the upcoming search for Lindsey this Friday.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if Mike B's plane is able to pull a banner? Wouldn't it be kool and a first if private pilots could meet together and all fly banners? That would bring the press in! Haddie said it best that it is about the benjamins, marketing to bring in more volunteers. It's a brave new world so you have to think of innovative ways to get the word out. Ex: set a date and time for Bloggers to e'mail all news outlets several times a week at the exact time. These emails have moved mountains in the Caylee case. This can be done with the police, legislature,ect. Most effective if done together. Whats that Naomi Judd song, "Love can make you move mountains"

Can anyone tell me where I can download a flyer? I will put some up in British Columbia, if I can get the flyer.
I did not see that on the findlindseybaum.com website unless I am blind???
Does anyone in the US know how flyers get put up of missing children at the US/Canadian border? Wondering if that has been done.

Here is a link to a flyer for Lindsey. It is from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I'm not sure about your border question. Other than driving up there and hand-delivering them, that may be a question for the NCMEC. (1-800-THE-LOST). I'm pretty sure they distribute their posters to post offices and such, so they would likely have answers to the border question.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1125977&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO
Back