Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the media got wise and realized he is talking about the other tape found at the scene. Not the tape on Caylees skull. In that case it means nothing and is not news worthy.

Maybe BC is going to show us the picture of ZG with Caylee that the defense claimed to have but never seemed to be able to produce. They always come up with something after a doc dump to distract from the documents in the doc dump.

Love click orlando's wording in their update for the article about the PC:

Brad Conway was expected to hold a news conference on Wednesday.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html

It did say is expected.... :banghead:

Was this all just something to distract everyone from yesterday's doc dump & talk about his PC about "shocking evidence"....?????? :furious:

Still tapping my fingers, toes & :shakehead:....as well as going :crazy: at this point & time. Well BC we're waiting with your full attention....Let it out or do you not have any such evidence???

:angel:

What infuriates me more is the fact that all the defense can do/will do is try to poke holes in the evidence...BC can say, "Well the duct tape on the body doesn't match duct tape at the A. home...so if that follows then KC is not guilty." Okay. Maybe one person might fall for that nonsense but not me. What about the car, smell, KC's many lies, her "ugly coping" and the entire mountain of evidence? Just smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Convict this dark lass already on the check fraud. Let her know that she has years in front of her in the slammer. Because she certainly will never tell us the truth about Caylee...and what KC herself did. Not in her best interest. Even more infuriating is that GA/CA don't care to know the real truth...not invested in getting justice for Caylee...

Incidentally, the only true way for KC to receive salvation/expiation/be truly free is to confess what she has done and accept punishment. Even if she beats the charges (which I highly doubt she will) she will always be d*mned. JMO. Physical freedom is not the same thing as true freedom and true forgiveness. You can only be forgiven if you ask for it. Damaged goods if you ask me. Permanently damaged.

Whatever BC has to say it won't at all change the facts of the case, the mountain of evidence, the lies and the cover up...it might indeed cloud the issue for a bit...but not long. One day there will be a time that those hiding in the shadows of lies will be forced in the harsh light of day...and inevitably held to task for the actions.

Very well said Little Bitty. Two words that tickle me "ugly coping" and "dark lass".

Has anyone checked to see if the prosecution filed something late yesterday or this morning to shut him up?

Or maybe it was all a ploy to take peoples' minds off the doc dump. Wouldn't be the first time for that.

I just checked all 3 cases. Nothing new except

On the civil case (ZFG)
9/15/2009 Petition/Motion to Strike
9/21/2009 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA
9/24/2009 Letter
9/28/2009 Court Minutes Court Minutes

Anyone know what that letter is about?

How can you complain about 'leaks' and then hold all these interviews yourself? I think my biggest issue right now is that no one, other than law enforcement, will ever speak up for Caylee. How sad that is. That, if nothing else, proves to me this whole family is ultimately responsible for the harm that fell to this child. They won't even stand for her in death, how can we possibly believe they were doing anything for her in life? A defense of "the tape doesn't match" is pretty sad if that's all they've got. You notice they never argue the biggees: like 31 days, wild partying, smell of death, and no one she names exists. I could never serve on this jury, but after the opening statement when I heard "31 days", I would zone out anyway. Nothing can overcome that.

Is Brad Conway freaking KIDDING? Why even announce a big presser and then just fizzle out like this? These people never cease to amaze me!

Must not be very substantial information. If there was anything that proved my daughter was innocent I'd walk through fire to make it known to the world.

:waitasec:maybe Brad was abducted by zanny the nanny? only problem is we'll have to wait 31 days to find out!:

Must not be very substantial information. If there was anything that proved my daughter was innocent I'd walk through fire to make it known to the world.

You are so right.......and a looooonnnnggggg time ago.....even 'sweetheart' herself would have offered anything to get out of jail.

Is Brad Conway freaking KIDDING? Why even announce a big presser and then just fizzle out like this? These people never cease to amaze me!

It's the same old "Baffle them with Bu11sh1t" ploy they use every time a new doc dump comes out!

And here we sit waiting on him to have his press conference instead of pouring over the documents or discussing them.....since I know we all read every word yesterday.

Good one Cat !!! Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen ! I am so sick of these clowns!!!

Come on BC, we on WS are all waiting!!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! No evidence to prove the remains found on Suburban were Caylee...no way to prove it. All possible evidence gone...cremated. Evidence that exists points away from the remains being Caylee.
I think I'm gonna :puke: here!
IMO There is a very real possibility that Casey will walk.

Not all were cremated. Pathological specimens are kept for years... by whomever is examining/testing.

wow this is so surprising, the Anthonys don't usually blow hot air up our azzes like this.......

Flash: Leader just on FOX: "Casey Anthony's own parents say they have information of their own to release today." Commercial on now.

Fox News just announced that the grandparents of Caylee will release evidence "of their own"......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4