Audio: Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. Calls Brother Tim From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get it. They all knew they were being watched. They have been watched for over a year now. You know, they had to know LE was waiting to make a move. I would have been worried about the FBI or the Florida Bureau or state police or somebody, but, no, they weren't worried about anybody but copping a buzz and scoring pills. I guess they think they have gotten away with the murder of a little girl. Hopefully, they will get enough time that they get sit back and think about things. Tommy needs to be in prison to straighten out his life, if that is what he is really wanting to do. But it seems to me, he has still got the woe-is-me behavior of a user and is still playing the game. Prison will be the best place for him. Maybe LC can get her act together, not be running over there to visit all the time, and she will probably be able to save money. I am sure all of his problems, jail, bonds, drugs, whatever he needed money for, was all being funded by her. So if she gets away from him, let's him use a court-appointed attorney, she might have a fighting chance at a decent life, along with her children.

I don't get it. They all knew they were being watched. They have been watched for over a year now. You know, they had to know LE was waiting to make a move. I would have been worried about the FBI or the Florida Bureau or state police or somebody, but, no, they weren't worried about anybody but copping a buzz and scoring pills. I guess they think they have gotten away with the murder of a little girl. Hopefully, they will get enough time that they get sit back and think about things. Tommy needs to be in prison to straighten out his life, if that is what he is really wanting to do. But it seems to me, he has still got the woe-is-me behavior of a user and is still playing the game. Prison will be the best place for him. Maybe LC can get her act together, not be running over there to visit all the time, and she will probably be able to save money. I am sure all of his problems, jail, bonds, drugs, whatever he needed money for, was all being funded by her. So if she gets away from him, let's him use a court-appointed attorney, she might have a fighting chance at a decent life, along with her children.

RBM :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Timmy is in a tough spot. It looks like everyone is depending on him for financial assistance. I bet he's hoping that his tax refund takes a looooooooooong time to arrive. I don't know what I would do in his situation. I guess he has no other choice but to extend himself financially, but it must make him really pizzed, especially if he is the only "clean" one in the family.

Wow, Tommy is something else. He went to get roxies from someone HE knew, he went to Ron's trailer that night, he was accused of stealing from a blind elderly man, and he allegedly stole from sleeping neighbor yet he blames it all on Misty. He didn't have to do any of those things at all. A grown man with 3 kids and he's blaming it all on a young teen getting him in the middle of it all. I don't trust what he says at all or his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

What are "roxies"?

The day Haleigh went missing TC was at MC's house with his kids. I think TC was delivering pills to MC. This family operates a drug store. Just call, and place your order, and they deliver like Pizza Hut. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back