August 14 video visitation to be released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched what went down with the posts here in the last several minutes, just as many did, I see there's about 300 people trolling right now. I know we are all excited about the video and I am sure no harm was meant. Many of you have become virtual friends and we feel as though we know each other.

That said, we should keep in mind that anything typed here is as public as anything else. While the spirit of things typed is very different and many of us 'get it' and understand the intent, we may need to think about how it could be very easily taken out of context if made even more public or televised or printed.

Thanks Tom'sgirl, for setting the records straight so this forum continues to uphold the real values that we all appreciate the WS environment for.

HUH?????:confused::waitasec: What did I miss?

I watched what went down with the posts here in the last several minutes, just as many did, I see there's about 300 people trolling right now. I know we are all excited about the video and I am sure no harm was meant. Many of you have become virtual friends and we feel as though we know each other.

That said, we should keep in mind that anything typed here is as public as anything else. While the spirit of things typed is very different and many of us 'get it' and understand the intent, we may need to think about how it could be very easily taken out of context if made even more public or televised or printed.

Thanks Tom'sgirl, for setting the records straight so this forum continues to uphold the real values that we all appreciate the WS environment for.

Yeah....I might have contributed to some arseheaded remarks....but it was more out of relief that those on the plane were going to be ok.....sorry guys! :blowkiss:

I just called wftv's newsroom, 407-822-8353, and asked when they'd be posting it online - they're airing it on the newscast and haven't been able to put it up..say it will be there shortly, "momentarily" to be precise ;)

:wave: hey friend
:blowkiss:

You are correct about the posting. It was me - noone else. It was bad.

I too worry about the public viewing some posts sometimes. I'm not sure if this is protected speech or it isn't. I guess it is. I hope it is!!! :eek:
Know what I mean maybe....

I just called wftv's newsroom, 407-822-8353, and asked when they'd be posting it online - they're airing it on the newscast and haven't been able to put it up..say it will be there shortly, "momentarily" to be precise ;)

:blowkiss: TY Chez!

Ex TWA flight attendant here, be nice! Those birds have killed people in the past. Moment of silent thankfulness......... amen! Now lets get back to sluething. :woohoo: I wouldn't have kown about that crash had all of you not posted. This case is making everything else look mundane.

Hey Karen!...my sister is an ex-TWA flight attendent too!:)

OK- to clarify, I had the 5:00 broadcast of Orlando Channel 9 WFTV on.

They showed two clips from the August 14 video that I described above-

#1- Casey becoming furious with her parents, dropping the phone away from her head and making angry fists and a horrible scowl (that convince me she is capable of rage that could be homicidal)

#2- Casey telling her parents to tell Zanny "We forgive her."

That's all- but the animations on Casey's face and her gestures are very telling of the anger she is capable of.

I have seen her do the angry face and fists on another video too. I think it was the day that she they let the A's get an extra 45 minutes. At the end of the first visit, after the A's had left, something made her angry and she did that same thing. It was just a flash but it was very telling. She had herself under control again within seconds IIRC.

You are the BEST!:blowkiss:

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhh!!! I want my Video!!! (Thrashing violently and scaring the children) Well, actually, the only child here is me.

OK- to clarify, I had the 5:00 broadcast of Orlando Channel 9 WFTV on.

They showed two clips from the August 14 video that I described above-

#1- Casey becoming furious with her parents, dropping the phone away from her head and making angry fists and a horrible scowl (that convince me she is capable of rage that could be homicidal)

#2- Casey telling her parents to tell Zanny "We forgive her."

That's all- but the animations on Casey's face and her gestures are very telling of the anger she is capable of.

Good. Excellent. It means her parents are questioning her innocence.

Whew...Thanks Chez!

Thank you, Chez :blowkiss:

:wave: hey friend
:blowkiss:

You are correct about the posting. It was me - noone else. It was bad.

I too worry about the public viewing some posts sometimes. I'm not sure if this is protected speech or it isn't. I guess it is. I hope it is!!! :eek:
Know what I mean maybe....

It's all good, I totally got it...

now where oh where and when oh when are we going to get that video?????!!!! I can't even see these little clips, I'm so UPSET :mad:

arghhhhhhhhhh I gotta hop off and fry some pork chops...and steam some asparagus..making a box of scalloped potatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3