Aunt Interview/Stepmom says Zahra Died Sept 24 *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or, she could be aware that her cell phone pings could be traced to area's involved with the disposal prior to the actual date that Zahra died. How on earth could she possibly explain digging a hole at Dudley Shoals on the 25th, if Zahra died AFTER the 25th? Just saying.

So... IF as others have speculated, EB had either scouted out locations, or perhaps even dug holes in advance - is anyone else majorly creeped out by this? I know Zahra's end result is far, far worse... but if Zahra were in EB's care (and was with her at the furniture store), she was likely dragged along on this alleged mission to Dudley Shoals, etc. Can you imagine? Poor Zahra, waiting in the car, staring out the window, while her stepmom dug through brush to scout a potential burial spot for her? Horrible, horrible, horrible.

AGREED WaD!

The dismemberment just seems so out there a response, even IF fear motivated them in not reporting an injury or illness. Even IF you believe (not sayin I do) that she died of illness. Even IF you believe they did not seek medical care for fear of immigration issues.

Even IF all that is to be believed:

Why not simply bury Zahra in the boondocks somewhere and move yet again (they are certainly not strangers to moving around alot and no one would likely think a thing of it)?

Why not, once settled somwhere else, simply pretend Zahra never existed or went back to Australia and go on with life?

I just don't see what made the dismemberment a necessity in the thought process if the COD was natural causes.

This is why, whether the aunt got this info from EB or not, given EB's track record and the odd behavior (IMO) of many of the Bakers' close associates, I disbelieve that Zahra was "discovered" dead and they "just went wild".

The reason for the dismemberment was to conceal the fact that she died, and NOT from natural causes. At the very least, her death may have been from severe neglect. If she had some type of stomach virus, was not taken care of, may have become dehydrated and was too weak to try to get to a source of water and/or nourishment. For all we know they locked her in her room. Who knows how long she lay dead before they found her? These people are EVIL... it's that simple. Nobody dismembers their own child to cover up a natural death or from panic. When you panic, you call 911, you don't hatch a plan to dismember and hide a body!
I am so disgusted with this, I can't even read these threads every day!!

I agree with you TxLady2. That is the only explanation I can see as to why the dismemberment was done. To hide evidence of COD.

There is a connection between at least two of the women at the furniture store and someone that is not in all of this mess but is on the outskirts of it. I also find it extremely odd that for some unknown reasons the security camaras had not been turned on that day. Also, and I need some help remembering this part exactly, wasn't there conflicting stories from the 3 furniture store workers?! Like two said that EB and Zahra was there on the 25th and another one said that it was EB, Zahra and an unidentified woman?!

I don't believe more than half of what comes out of EBs mouth but I do tend to believe her on the date of death.
(snipped by me)

I don't think I've seen interviews with other employees of the store, but the one I did see said there WAS "another woman" with them:

(http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/17/1767640/woman-may-have-been-last-to-see.html#ixzz1AE6CSdkm)

The article goes into detail about what the employee remembers of the sighting.

Personally I don't know anything about these potential connections (and I HATE when I miss stuff like that!) with the store employees. I do feel, however, that we should treat them as one witness, not 2-3 corroborating stories. Since they came forward after the fact, they likely disscussed before going to LE. "Hey, Pat - what day was that little girl in here? I'm pretty sure it was a weekend... was that the 24th?..." etc etc. Not saying whether they're right or wrong, just that its feasible all three could have mistakenly decided on the wrong date.

With that being said, I'm VERY curious about who this other person was with EB and Zahra. If this person truly existed (as there appear to be differening MSM accounts of this), who is she??! First off, EB doesn't appear to have too many (if ANY) female friends. She was estranged from much of her family, and if it were a major player involved (a daughter whose face has no been all over the media, for instance) the employees would/should have figured that out by now. So... who was she?? If she does exist, she would definitely be an independent third party that could help verify when they were in the store, when Zahra was alive... and even perhaps what else EB did that day. Has it been offically verified whether or not this person existed? I'm very, very curious... TIA.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker didn't know what to do, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “They didn't know what to do.”

So, did she give her some broth without any bread?
Then, Did she whip her soundly and send her to bed?

Kind of Like...There Was An Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe

Utter nonsense and an insult to one's intelligence, IMO.

I agree with you TxLady2. That is the only explanation I can see as to why the dismemberment was done. To hide evidence of COD.

Couldn't agree with you both more. This child either died of physical abuse, sexual abuse, or a combo of the two, and her body intact would tell the tale. Either that, or Zahra herself was about to tell the tale to someone. Either way...natural causes my arse.

I still haven't read all the latest information but reading about the 24th September story... in regards to EB, I wonder if this is just another throw off so everything after Sept 25th last sighting of Z could be in doubt.

I have three quick thoughts that may or may not even be relevant:

1. What's the deal with 'panic/no panic'? First, they supposedly found their daughter dead and 'panicked' and dismembered her and distributed body parts all over town. Then when AB made that weird 911 call, he was
calm, cool, and collected. Huh??

2. Did anyone notice the numerous medical offices at
which EB apparently had records (from search warrants)?
Strange and sad that poor Zahra didn't seem to get any
medical care at all....

3. If one is in jail and under suspicion of
murdering/dismembering a child, and a chainsaw murder
role-play has been brought up in the case, would one
really want her best defender to be "Aunt Buzzie" ??? Just sayin'....

:clap: @Synaptic Cliff's comments.

anyone else find it sort of eerie that imvu is being advertised on the sidebar?

eb told her aunt they went wild? pleeeeze

anyone else find it sort of eerie that imvu is being advertised on the sidebar?
eb told her aunt they went wild? pleeeeze

lmbo! I was a bit thrown. But on reflection, those folks that have explored that site have said it is what you make of it and what you yourself decide it to be. So I'm okay with it.

ETA I am sure evil, awful human beings also shop at my grocery, patronize my video store, but I don't stop shopping there. If we all did that we'd never be able to go anywhere, lol.

:laugh:There is so little to laugh about in this case, but that right there, is funny! :rolling: :applause:

3. If one is in jail and under suspicion of
murdering/dismembering a child, and a chainsaw murder
role-play has been brought up in the case, would one
really want her best defender to be "Aunt Buzzie" ??? Just sayin'....

IMO yes they 'went wild' with dismembering a child, shopping for a new matress, slapping paint on the walls, running all over town hiding body parts, digging holes, making stupid 911 calls and THEN they 'panicked' because....their plan didn't pan out and they got caught!
Karma is sweet.

.....If one is in jail and under suspicion of
murdering/dismembering a child, and a chainsaw murder role-play has been brought up in the case, would one really want her best defender to be "Aunt Buzzie" ??? Just sayin'....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Excluding the previous Parking Lot thread, there hasn't been much to laugh about in this case. That was funny Synaptic Cliff!!!!

IMO yes they 'went wild' with dismembering a child, shopping for a new matress, slapping paint on the walls, running all over town hiding body parts, digging holes, making stupid 911 calls and THEN they 'panicked' because....their plan didn't pan out and they got caught!
Karma is sweet.

BBM: But if Zahra was killed on Sept.24th, and the eyewitness account of her shopping for a mattress with Elisa in the Furniture Store was Sept.25th......????

Elisa says she died Sept.24th.

What does the Autopsy say????

BBM: But if Zahra was killed on Sept.24th, and the eyewitness account of her shopping for a mattress with Elisa in the Furniture Store was Sept.25th......????

IIRC, the furniture store employees said EB was looking at some piece or furniture that was in no way related to a bed or bedroom set. I have spent the last half hour frantically seeking video intereview of furniture store employees and articles where they were interviewed trying to locate a link to provide. Does anyone else remebmer this or have I lost my mind? I seem to recall EB browsing and window shopping for a dinette set or something like that that was unrelated to a bed?

We all debated at the time whether the furtniture store visit was to replace Zahra's bed and why there would be a need if Zahra was still indeed alive for the store visit and unless I have totally lost my mind, witnesses described EB looking at a completely different piece(s) of furniture.

Can anyone else help me out with this? If anyone knows where to quickly get hands on anything that shows or describes exactly what EB was looking at in the furniture store please let me know.

I agree Ticox I believe EB was looking at lounge room furniture. Definitely NOT a mattress however :)

could this case get any more confusing? lol ty Mrs G, thought I was losing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back