AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if police know their addresses from the bank account if they changed the address when moving? What proof do you need to provide to change of address at a bank?

Don't know if this link has been posted previously. Apologies if it has. It is from SAPOL and contains the full press conference of today.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/wynarka-belanglo-inquiry-update

From that link.... Almost $100,000 was spent or withdrawn from the account since November 2008 until March 2012.

That equates to Mmmm ... I am crap at maths...so anybody please feel free to correct me.

Approx 100,000 divided by 28 months = $3571 a month....... centrelink (whatever they call themselves now) pay fortnightly..
$3571 divided by 2 = $1785 a fortnight.....????...sounds a bit too rich for me???

Never been on a single Mum's Pension.....is this what a single mothers pension would be?? .... Man...I earn less than that and I work??... Again....my maths could be totally off.

Perhaps one of the women in this group grew attached to the little one and maybe wanted to keep her..but someone killed her instead. She may have stashed the little one and the suitcase, and for some reason these remains have been discarded this year.

I could see this - perhaps one of the woman was told to get rid of the body. Instead she stores it because it just isn't right to throw her away. Years later the guy finds out and dumps it himself. Or, if he is in jail she does either out of guilt or regret, or because he know nows and demands she does.

Oooh, we can go together.... Ill get my things...
thelma-louise.jpg
www.elle.com

Ok, thank you. I've not yet been to Alice Springs, it's on my bucket list when I do the Big Lap. I was going by what another poster had said up thread that Alice Springs was basically a small town and everyone knows everyone else.

From that link.... Almost $100,000 was spent or withdrawn from the account since November 2008 until March 2012.

That equates to Mmmm ... I am crap at maths...so anybody please feel free to correct me.

Approx 100,000 divided by 28 months = $3571 a month....... centrelink (whatever they call themselves now) pay fortnightly..
$3571 divided by 2 = $1785 a fortnight.....????...sounds a bit too rich for me???

Never been on a single Mum's Pension.....is this what a single mothers pension would be?? .... Man...I earn less than that and I work??... Again....my maths could be totally off.
No way . Thats too much my mum on disability and one child was receiving about 700 -800 a fortnight single mothers get less then that

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm not up to scratch with how to post messages here.....I thought I was liking posts and they all came up in my last reply and they are still there when I went to reply again.....I will get the hang of it eventually....anyway chose the bent arrow in right hand corner this time see how that goes.
There was a post by From Germany? about Hind, Archer, and Jody Meyers....but it gas disappeared. - the article was interesting to read and i'm wondering if this is coincidence or actually related? Could Jody and Hind have known something? Just wondering....

I'm not up to scratch with how to post messages here.....I thought I was liking posts and they all came up in my last reply and they are still there when I went to reply again.....I will get the hang of it eventually....anyway chose the bent arrow in right hand corner this time see how that goes..

You were pressing the multi-quote button Jenz... however many posts you clicked on it will show them all the next time you hit reply. Its a tool for if you want to reply to multiple posts

would be 42 months . 90k / 42 = $2142 a month x 2= 1071$ a fortnight. Sounds right, because there were 'other payments' that went in..

It just seems to fit that she was kept in a vehicle. Maybe they thought if they could keep kandalyse away from karlie police wouldnt put two and two together . Or identify karlie . Then deciding the heat was off he/she/they decided to leave it somewhere .

A closed & locked up car would be a perfect environment. Any odours would be locked in if left in the direct heat.

"It was interesting because the bones themselves weren't bleached, so it didn't look like they have been out in the sun for a great period of time. They weren't dirty, so they didn't look like they had been buried. So it was surprising the level of degradation that we saw."

I'm with Puggle. I work full time and don't earn nearly that much. Are we sure a single parent gets that much?
Not that it matters as we know there were other amounts going in.

A closed & locked up car would be a perfect environment. Any odours would be locked in if left in the direct heat.

"It was interesting because the bones themselves weren't bleached, so it didn't look like they have been out in the sun for a great period of time. They weren't dirty, so they didn't look like they had been buried. So it was surprising the level of degradation that we saw."
The boot of a car would fit well . Out of direct sunlight .Youre right about the odours too . If its an interstate driver/trucker he may have been looking and waiting for an oppurtunity

In 2006 I was on the single parenting payment with one child and I received $800 a fortnight. This was the sum I received after they took into consideration the father paying child support. This sum included the family tax benefit.

Thank you ozsleuth.....so how do I get rid of these multiple replies? They are still there when I hit the middle (single reply? ) as well :/

Whoever was impersonating Karlie had to be young. That rules out Margaret Archer. Presumably if the impersonater was at Centrelink offices then a boyfriend was possibly present as well. ( to push the wheelchair )
Is it possible the boyfriend was actually Neil Archer ? How long had he been with Jody Myers ?

I'm not necessarily trying to tie these cases together but with the bizarreness that's happened already who knows what's possible !

The police didn't say the wheelchair lady attended centrelink specifically in a wheelchair, only that she attended the bank in a wheelchair:

"Also, disturbingly, it appears that in June 2010 a woman in a wheelchair impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended Australian Central Credit Union at Elizabeth to update banking records.

In December 2010 a woman claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson also attended a compulsory interview with Centrelink at Salisbury."

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol.../wynarka-belanglo-inquiry-update#.Vi94LrcrJdg

The police didn't say the wheelchair lady attended centrelink specifically in a wheelchair, only that she attended the bank in a wheelchair:

"Also, disturbingly, it appears that in June 2010 a woman in a wheelchair impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended Australian Central Credit Union at Elizabeth to update banking records.

In December 2010 a woman claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson also attended a compulsory interview with Centrelink at Salisbury."

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol.../wynarka-belanglo-inquiry-update#.Vi94LrcrJdg
Maybe there was a surgery or a medical problem with this lady. Would make sense with the royal adelaide hospital transactions. Thinking out loud

Jenz - Click the "Multi-quote reply" button again to turn off the blue tick.
It's just to the right of the "Reply with Quote" button

Thank you ozsleuth.....so how do I get rid of these multiple replies? They are still there when I hit the middle (single reply? ) as well :/

You will have to go through and unclick all the posts with the same button you pressed originally.. there will be a tick on the ones you selected

Otherwise just make a post with all the multi quotes in it and then it will reset automatically

would be 42 months . 90k / 42 = $2142 a month x 2= 1071$ a fortnight. Sounds right, because there were 'other payments' that went in..

LOL as I admitted I am crap at maths....but how did you come at 42 Months???... $100,000 from November 2008 to March 2012??

2009 to 2011 = 24 months...add 1 month from Novemeber 2008 and 3 for March 2012...= 28 Months???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx