AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ABN belonging to HP, the address is changed to SA to postcode 5112 (which is Elizabeth Sth) from Alice Springs NT on 06/02/2011.
this would have been triggered by an address change. I myself have an ABN and when I moved it took me a while to get around to updating the address, so it may not be accurate, but possibly, HP and DH were still living in Alice Springs after the accident, for some time.

I believe that Karlie was still with Khandalyce when those pics were taken, it was before the accident. Media has said that he started a relationship with Karlie while HP was in hospital.

That's why I said she had cared for her before as she had shared pics on FB. The pics don't prove my theory but shows she had been with HP in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just realised 5112 postcode is also Hillcrest.

so DH and Karlie became involved while HP was still in hospital....but then got back together or stayed together then moved to Adelaide ?????
I need a timeline for his romantic involvements with all 3 women....surely they overlap ...and they all knew each other????

It may be that Khandalyce was still at the Canberra house for a while after Karlie's death which is why they know she died after her mother. The same family still live at the house.... there is a MSM vid at that house, but it's way too late to go searching links.

"As a part of the ongoing investigation, police have searched the Canberra home where Karlie and Khandalyce were reportedly last seen in November 2008, once occupied by the former teenage fiancée of Mr Holdom."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ound-on-her-facebook-page#2mGU2mRXH3pyEPfV.99

Their must of been someone around looking after her other child and Holdom was not around when he murdered Karlie . She also seems to have possibly cared for her before due to the photos on FB. I think it's possible. I can't think where else Khandles could of been after her mother was murdered. So maybe not just in her care but with her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew! I've missed two weeks of news on this due to a family bereavement, and what a lot to catch up on! I have spent the last 24 hours reading everything since the names were revealed, I'm so pleased that these two angels have finally been identified, and that convictions are forthcoming.

Interesting video with the article.....A lady who lives in HP'S old house in hillbank talks about the condition of the property when they left and they also interview the neighbors of the hillbank property

View attachment 83698

Link - https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/v...passmores-partner-throws-eggs-at-media/#page1

At 1:08
Interesting the woman looked to be placing the photos of the children (Christmas Decorations) on to her bench top.
Has she hung onto them all this time?

I've got a wild theory about how the suitcase could of ended up in wynarka - sorry it's off topic compared to the current conversations but i thought i would just add my 2 cents in. And apologies in advance if someone has already said the same...

I've driven a fair bit on Australian country roads at night time, and it's not uncommon to go through a Police random booze bus and its also not uncommon to go through night time road works, these two could easily look like each other when driving at night, especially if there was a bend in the road and all you could see was bright lights up ahead. Police have stated there was road works in Wynarka before the case was found. Even if the road works were done during daytime hours flood lights ect around vehicles do get left on sometimes.

If the person who had the suitcase in there vehicle was driving through that area at night, they could of easily got spooked by the lights up ahead. They would have been on edge anyway you would think because of the contents of the suitcase. If you also add that person could of been on some type of substance that would make it even worse with paranoia. As i stated in a previous post, the police do have a right to search your vehicle.

So what im getting at is... the person could of seen these lights ahead thought it was a booze bus, dumped the suitcase in the bushes with intention to come back for it and drove through because they had to get to where they were going.

Why didn't they come back for it? The road works crew in the location might have made it too risky to return straight away without being spotted and when they did return someone could have gone through the suitcase already and moved it.

Wynarka is such a random location to dump the suitcase and this is all i could come up with. If you look at the pics i have attached you can see on the karoonda hwy photo its a bit steep and there is a bend in the road so you wouldn't have the best visibility to see for miles ahead of you at night time on that stretch of road.

attachment.php

Karoonda Hwy

attachment.php

Night time Booze Bus

attachment.php

Night time road works

Carry on :thinking:

Image links..

Boozebus image link - http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-to-be-abolished/story-e6frg13u-1226579557383
road works link - http://www.abc.net.au/hobart/contribute/view_media.htm?id=132ddcf4-f526-4845-ba4e-e23832f5b673
Karoondy hwy link https://www.youtube.com/user/SAPoliceNews

note these were just random images i found and the news articles arent relevant to the case.

I found this post very interesting Bliss. Also found this with the dates roadwork was completed & when suitcase man was spotted.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...455597262?sv=53a2eef85c6d9cce957f0a2c12795f52

On Wednesday, Det-Supt Bray said it was imperative that the person who tipped out the contents of the suitcase, which was first discovered shortly after road works were completed in March this year, contacted police.
■ Police appealed for a neatly dressed, clean-cut caucasian man in his 60s carrying a dark suitcase in the Wynarka area to come forward. He was spotted on April 13 and May 26.

Thread #5 is now open. Please continue the discussion there. This thread will close in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste