AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was on the side of the road all that time.
Must have been the road works that disrupted the hiding spot.
Strange then the whole decomposing outside the case in a room or shed etc story .. then bundled together and dumped.
Seems some forensics were way off.

I'm thinking the reporting is a bit off there.
I reckon they have confused killed within days with dumped within days.

From above article : Khandalyce’s body was dumped in a suitcase beside a highway about 130km west of Adelaide in July.

July of what year??

I'm confused about when Khandalyce was "dumped" . Other reports have said not long after the murder

:gaah:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-15/holdom-charged-over-murder-of-khandalyce-kiara-pearce/7029280

South Australian Detective Superintendent Des Bray said Khandalyce's body was dumped in a suitcase days after she was murdered in 2008 on the side of the Karoonda Highway in the Murray Mallee and remained there until it was found earlier this year.

BBM

I am confused too, and it's not like the ABC to get things muddled.
<modsnip>

Interesting to note there is also another Wallaroo, a Walleroo State Forest, in NSW. It is just North East of Maitland/Cessnock areas of NSW, and west of of the coastal areas of Karuah, and Nelson Bay. It is a well known area for 4WD enthusiasts and campers.
The Walleroo just outside of the ACT seems a weird place to take KP to kill her as it does not seem that remote to me, has lots of fruit farms and orchards and things?

Use of KPS card at Deakin Canberra on 19/12, indicates he was however, in the Canberra area at the time, and now we know he had KP with him.

Deakin seems out of place, like Kent Town seemed out of place. Is there some reason he would take KP to Deakin?

Media quote ^^ was that the second victim was killed between 2:17am and 12:53am 19-20 December. That's a ~23hour time period so that indicates IMO that he was not likely just passing thru.

Also the time period for the 2nd murder above doesn't work for me IMO - if DH accessed Karlie's card in Deakin, ACT on the 19th was this just after midnight so he could get to Wallaroo by 2:17am. Anyone else find this a little bizarre???

Karlie's card accessed:
Canberra, ACT
December 19, 2008
Accessed from Deakin.

Adelaide, SA
December 22, 2008
Accessed at a BP service station in Broadview.

Interesting to note there is also another Wallaroo, a Walleroo State Forest, in NSW. It is just North East of Maitland/Cessnock areas of NSW, and west of of the coastal areas of Karuah, and Nelson Bay. It is a well known area for 4WD enthusiasts and campers.
The Walleroo just outside of the ACT seems a weird place to take KP to kill her as it does not seem that remote to me, has lots of fruit farms and orchards and things?

Use of KPS card at Deakin Canberra on 19/12, indicates he was however, in the Canberra area at the time, and now we know he had KP with him.

Deakin seems out of place, like Kent Town seemed out of place. Is there some reason he would take KP to Deakin?

On the 19th December 2008 or very early hours the next day Khandalyce was in Wallaroo it is just north of Charnwood ACT, court documents suggest.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/ded161aa2997b5e58638e08d119e0b04

Deakin is a fairly upmarket suburb. It is where the Prime Ministers residence 'The Lodge' (Yarralumla) and the Royal Australian Mint is located and a few embassies and the like. It is not on the way to Walleroo. In fact it is in the opposite direction.
Perhaps they visited someone in that area, because to know she was killed on 19/20th, obviously requires a sighting of her alive, probably on the 19/12.

Not much makes sense.
Wallaroo is my child hood playground.
Camping by the river exploring abandoned buildings. Mcfarm mansions and Hillbilly side by side.
Huge blocks of land between bits and pieces. Plenty of places and opportunities to have a body disappear for ever. Why take her with you.
Deakin is a mix of medical , shopping , gov housing etc ... The Deakin Inn was a notorious night spot. very agro at times.

Specific, down to the minute times suggests to me that they have CCTV footage that has a date/time stamp (ATM?) of him with Khandalyce and then without her.

From above article : Khandalyce&#8217;s body was dumped in a suitcase beside a highway about 130km west of Adelaide in July.

July of what year??

I'm confused about when Khandalyce was "dumped" . Other reports have said not long after the murder

:gaah:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-15/holdom-charged-over-murder-of-khandalyce-kiara-pearce/7029280

South Australian Detective Superintendent Des Bray said Khandalyce's body was dumped in a suitcase days after she was murdered in 2008 on the side of the Karoonda Highway in the Murray Mallee and remained there until it was found earlier this year.

BBM

From above article : Khandalyce&#8217;s body was dumped in a suitcase beside a highway about 130km west of Adelaide in July.

July of what year??

A mistake by journalist? Suitcase/skeletal remains dumped by highway... found in July (this year).

December 15, 2015 - 6:33PM

Khandalyce Pearce's tiny remains lay discarded inside a tattered suitcase on the side of a rural highway for almost seven years before they were found.

The toddler was killed four or five days after her 20-year-old mother, Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, was killed in the Belanglo State Forest.

Police will allege Holdom went with Ms Pearce-Stevenson to the isolated location in the NSW Southern Highlands and killed her while Khandalyce stayed in the ACT.

It will be alleged days after her death, Holdom travelled with Khandalyce from the ACT and over the border into NSW, where he is accused of murdering the blonde-haired toddler.

It is alleged he continued to South Australia and dumped Khandalyce's body, stuffed in a suitcase with children's clothing and a patchwork quilt, on the side of the Karoonda Highway in Wynarka, South Australia.

Investigators believe the suitcase lay discarded in scrub off the highway, which runs through SA's Murray River towns, for almost seven years before someone discovered the bones in July this year.

BBM

July of what year??

A mistake by journalist? Suitcase/skeletal remains dumped by highway... found in July (this year).

I think this was a mistake too. It is being reported that the suitcase was dumped on the way back to SA from NSW/ACT.

"It is alleged he continued to South Australia and dumped Khandalyce's body, stuffed in a suitcase with children's clothing and a patchwork quilt, on the side of the Karoonda Highway in Wynarka, South Australia. "

So many 15ths of the month

Accident 15th September
Karlie allegedly killed 15th December
Charges laid 15th December
I really hope it means the karma bus has arrived to deliver some justice.
The 15th September 2008 was a Monday, 2 weeks out from the start of term 3 school holidays. Not an unusual time to travel because it's cheaper than actual school holidays, but still interesting.
Maybe HP stayed in Adelaide because it's where her children are buried.
My money's on her turning witness against DH and that's why she hasn't been charged yet. God I hope she still gets charged. So sad. 4 people have died because of one person &#128548; Imo

Didn't DH live around the Cessnock area at one point?

So many 15ths of the month

Accident 15th September
Karlie allegedly killed 15th December
Charges laid 15th December
I really hope it means the karma bus has arrived to deliver some justice.
The 15th September 2008 was a Monday, 2 weeks out from the start of term 3 school holidays. Not an unusual time to travel because it's cheaper than actual school holidays, but still interesting.
Maybe HP stayed in Adelaide because it's where her children are buried.
My money's on her turning witness against DH and that's why she hasn't been charged yet. God I hope she still gets charged. So sad. 4 people have died because of one person &#63012; Imo

Spot on post Di.. thankyou :')
Feeling so sad tonight as I think of Khadalyce lying near to the road for almost 7 years..
We need to have justice in this case... no bad guys vs good guys.. these victims need justice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste