AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's not a matter of checking them all, it is simply that we don't know if he was exaggerating or not. In a scenario where there is so much we don't know, I'm trying to keep an open mind. In a way, the entire "drugs being delivered" operation theory owes as much to this disclosure as it does to anything else IMO.

I don't know what is being referred to as 'disclosure ' here. What you know, and what I know is someone , you say it's a he, rang Crimestoppers with a story along the lines of drug runs, etc. That is all you know, and it is all I know. And it is all the Police have confirmed. That someone rang Crimestoppers with this story. And then rang the Adelaide ADvertisor with the same story, the Advertisor contacted the police who confirmed that a call to Crimestoppers about this had been received. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

In any case a lot of action must have happened, if Police want to learn of the whereabouts and movements of Karlie (plus Khandalyce) since 2006. How to clear this time - without transactions we have no basis, unfortunately.

I don't know what is being referred to as 'disclosure ' here. What you know, and what I know is someone , you say it's a he, rang Crimestoppers with a story along the lines of drug runs, etc. That is all you know, and it is all I know. And it is all the Police have confirmed. That someone rang Crimestoppers with this story. And then rang the Adelaide ADvertisor with the same story, the Advertisor contacted the police who confirmed that a call to Crimestoppers about this had been received. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

I am totally,lost..

I don't understand at all:
DJH/M/B, HP, Karlie, Khandalyce - all are living in Alice Springs in 2008.
Sometime (in 2008?) Karlie and DJH/M/B had met at a mutual group. HP and Karlie were known to each other.
Then a terrible accident happens near Marla - HP paralysed, 2 of her children dead, DJH/M/B and HP's 3. child injured.
After that suddenly all the more or less befriended people, despite accident, leave Alice Springs towards SA.

Why then? I imagine (if I would think about myself): no one is doing a voluntary relocation in these circumstances.
Ok, Karlie/Khandalyce had only suitcases or cardboard boxes and a car. But HP and DJH/M/B had certainly a real household each with everything that goes with it, especially HP (a mother with 3 children until then). If the news aren't wrong, DJH/M/B and HP had dated before the accident. In my view "have dates" doesn't mean "live together", therefore rather not 1 common household.

Why had HP to go to Royal Adelaide Hospital? Is there no other hospital in the North?

Don't want you to be bored with quoting myself, sorry, but I just saw another source and now maybe, there was only one household to move with.

Ms Passmore was questioned for several hours on Friday after it emerged photos of Khandalyce were uploaded to her Facebook page in 2008.

At the time Ms Passmore was living in Alice Springs with her ex-boyfriend, Daniel Holdom, 41, who has been charged with Ms Pearce-Stevenson's murder.

Holdom was arrested last week by officers at Cessnock Police Station in the Hunter region of NSW.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-02/hazel-passmore-questioned-again-by-police/6905762

Red activity and sightings
Purple where bodies found
attachment.php

Attachments

• sightings_01_Wider.jpg
    sightings_01_Wider.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 179
attachment.php

Attachments

• sightings_02_SA only.jpg
    sightings_02_SA only.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 178
attachment.php

Attachments

• sightings_03_SA only.jpg
    sightings_03_SA only.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 178
Hello Sleuthers

This is a possible scenario IMO:

KPS becomes DJH's driver/co-worker (possibly both involved in ice trade/using - "unfortunate circumstances group") following the Marla accident, <modsnip> and does not have a car. KPS has a car and license and is possibly in financial and drug related trouble (the Marion photos taken by a friend/family friend indicate that all is not good). DJH offers to help KPS to leave the country, eg to NZ or similar, hence the birth certificate, visit to Rabbit phots and the suitcase/s. Khandalyce is possibly being cared for in Renmark (hence the police discussion of her death being about a month later) whilst everything is being arranged. Something happens - a domestic/argument/ice fuelled rage or DJH decides he can murder KPS and get away with it...

He returns to Adelaide and tells HP that KPS has left the country under an alias. Perhaps KPS owes him money...HP is able to use KPS' identity and has not been charged with more serious crimes.

This all begins to unravel in late 2010/early 2011 after the credit union visit, the discovery of Karlie's body, the Centrelink visit and the cessation of Centrelink payments. DJH and HP separate - they leave their home in a disorganised manner. DJH sets up a company and ABN as a "proof of life" measure and continues to use the bank card until 2012.

Wynarka and Belanglo are both known places to DJH due to Enduro tracks (Plongi). The suitcase is possibly in the process of being moved when it is discarded in 2015. The person moving it is thrown by the road works lights. The suitcase man may have been trying to find, retrieve and swap it, possibly unaware of its contents and significance... Alternatively, the case has been found by someone related to the Enduro track and discarded when they believe there are only clothes inside.

All IMO only...

Hello Sleuthers

This is a possible scenario IMO:

KPS becomes DJH's driver/co-worker (possibly both involved in ice trade/using - "unfortunate circumstances group") following the Marla accident, <modsnip> and does not have a car. KPS has a car and license and is possibly in financial and drug related trouble (the Marion photos taken by a friend/family friend indicate that all is not good). DJH offers to help KPS to leave the country, eg to NZ or similar, hence the birth certificate, visit to Rabbit phots and the suitcase/s. Khandalyce is possibly being cared for in Renmark (hence the police discussion of her death being about a month later) whilst everything is being arranged. Something happens - a domestic/argument/ice fuelled rage or DJH decides he can murder KPS and get away with it...

He returns to Adelaide and tells HP that KPS has left the country under an alias. Perhaps KPS owes him money...HP is able to use KPS' identity and has not been charged with more serious crimes.

This all begins to unravel in late 2010/early 2011 after the credit union visit, the discovery of Karlie's body, the Centrelink visit and the cessation of Centrelink payments. DJH and HP separate - they leave their home in a disorganised manner. DJH sets up a company and ABN as a "proof of life" measure and continues to use the bank card until 2012.

Wynarka and Belanglo are both known places to DJH due to Enduro tracks (Plongi). The suitcase is possibly in the process of being moved when it is discarded in 2015. The person moving it is thrown by the road works lights. The suitcase man may have been trying to find, retrieve and swap it, possibly unaware of its contents and significance... Alternatively, the case has been found by someone related to the Enduro track and discarded when they believe there are only clothes inside.

All IMO only...

How does Kandalyce fit in here if she is being looked after in Renmark?

I think the delay in further charges is hanging on getting justice for Kandalyce.

IMO

Does it seem logical, if I state: at the 4 Police-searched properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra Khandalyce in any case had NOT been murdered?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-hunt-for-killer/story-fni0cx4q-1227580042374

Wynarka suitcase murder: Homes raided in hunt for killer

I -again- noticed in this old article (27.10.15):

The 1996 red or maroon VL Holden Commodore had been registered in the Northern Territory but was transferred to someone&#8217;s name in NSW after she vanished.

Detectives have spoken to the person who took ownership of the car and ruled that person out of the investigation but say it has led to several strong leads.

One of the following car owners had been found; why does the colour of Karlie's car remain unclear?? The one found owner has to know of the car colour for certain.

&#8220;There is every indication that friends or associates &#8211; people Karlie may have met or been in contact with while travelling between 2006 and 2010 &#8211; hold the key to their deaths.&#8221;

bbm

&#8220;We think that the most likely time of the murder is in December of 2008.

&#8220;We don&#8217;t have any sightings past then.&#8221;

bbm

As the investigation continues, Det Supt Bray said police were still wary that more murders may have been committed.

&#8220;The people who commit these crimes are such evil, horrible people, you have that in the back of your mind. But we don&#8217;t have any proof,&#8221; he said.

bbm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...dentity-stolen-phone-used-after-death/6888638

Murder victim Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's identity stolen, mobile phone used after death

Again to recall:

"It appears that in June 2010 a woman in a wheelchair impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended Australian Central Credit Union at Elizabeth to update banking records," police said in a statement.

"In December 2010 a woman claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson also attended a compulsory interview with Centrelink at Salisbury.

"Detectives are investigating if it was the same woman on both occasions."

True. Certainly not somewhere to find cheap accommodation.

There is one possibility that comes to mind to me, especially as the police have mentioned that Karlie used to stay in caravan parks at times. Just off of Hackney Rd (one suburb north of Kent Town) is the Adelaide Caravan Park. (46 Richmond St, Hackney).

It would be an alternative from staying within the city centre but is a really easy walk to the Royal Adelaide Hospital either by cutting through the Botanic Gardens or by walking up Hackney Rd (to the Royal Hotel corner in Kent Town) and then along North Tce. Walking in would be both cheaper and easier than trying to find a car park near the hospital. (I used to walk this way myself daily while studying at Adelaide Uni and living near the caravan park)

Does it seem logical, if I state: at the 4 Police-searched properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra Khandalyce in any case had NOT been murdered?

bbm

Edited by me for brevity.

It's a good question - I'm not sure we are able to answer it at this stage.

Had the police searches uncovered evidence of violence at any of those homes you would think a crime scene would have been established and that would be hard to hide from the press?

Maybe our forensic biology sleuthers could help out here (cough cough Bohemian)

With so much time having passed what sort of techniques would LE have implemented? Would it just have been a manual search or something more scientific - I.e would they have been "scientifically ruled out" as crime scenes?

IMO

Thanks for the maps Plongi,

My goodness, there are some miles driven between 6/11 and 17/11 with seemingly little time spent in any one place.
Rundle Mall-Alice-Kent town in 8 days, seems an awfully long drive to spend possibly 2/3 days in Alice to turn around and return again.

Thank you so much Plongi for all your hard work with the maps.

I'm not sure why ....call it gut... I feel that the suitcase with our little angels remains made it's journey from Renmark or Surrounding areas close to Renmark (Berri, Loxton, Riverland).....for me (Not 100% why) it makes sense - for the suitcase to have ended up *Dumped* at Wynarka......

No other locations that Karlie has been mentioned to have visited would lead me to make a connection to the *Dump* area.

Obviously if any other locations are found that Karlie had either lived in or visited becomes public knowledge that "gut" feeling may change.

One would use the shortest/best condition route to get from A to B generally.

Out of all the locations.....Adelaide seems to be the central point (Anchor).

If Adelaide was the Anchor then (As far as I can see) no other known locations that Karlie has visited would have used that road specifically to head to Adelaide.

Sorry if I am not making much sense......very long shift today at work...

I have an interest in Geographical Profiling ...... and this is a doosey with so many places visited in our victims day to day activities .... Just have to add if we ever have any further info on MSN that mentions Karlie visiting Victoria....Mildura also sticks out for me as a possible starting point to Dump at Wynarka..

That map is awesome, plongi.

What sticks out to me is that IMO Karlie is NOT just "travelling" . I know we don't have all the transactions, but it seems to be a pattern to the driving. North to Alice, back to Adelaide again, north to Alice, back to Adelaide. South to Mt Gambier, back to Adeleide, etc

I agree with Puggle, if you were to say there was a "hub" I reckon it would be Adelaide.
I think the Kent Town pickup re being near a Caravan Park by Cloudy is also important.
I have been racking my brains trying to figure out why Kent Town. It doesn't seem to fit or something.
From Troopers calculations re KPs income, we know she didn't have much to spare, so I'm guessing to save money, she probably mostly stayed with friends.

it's interesting that similar routes are travelled both before and after the date that police suspect Karlie was murdered too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member