AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I think we can expect some parallel approaches from LE in putting together a powerfully accumulative yet still circumstantial case that uses some cracking first rate forensic approaches.

I think the challenges for LE and DPP working on K&K are mammoth.

IMO

Another way to to a recharge voucher in supermarkets, 7-Eleven or service stations. You can then recharge either online or over the phone.

If you have a pre paid phone, as I have, I always recharge via my bank ATM which gives me a voucher for whatever amount I choose. The phone Karlie is pictured with at Marion looks like an LG flip phone, which I once had and used to recharge in this way.

Yes we do have black spots and wildly divergent information. Some just plain old lack of information and the other points that could shed a lot of light are either sub judice or against WS terms.

In the spirit of throwing around possibilities....

Connie's carer was part of the syndicate - forwarding the mail and keeping tabs on the family.

In his infinite wisdom in a plan to exonerate himself/distance himself in a town that would be happy to rip him to shreds if it comes to light feeds the drug bounty story to Crime Stoppers.

Waits patiently to no avail - the police don't come knocking (I can only imagine they know it's bogus?) So he implements Plan B and tells the media.
(though I still lean more towards gross embellishment and cash for comment theory)

However on a much more prosaic level and having worked in the finance sector ATMs and ATM receipts are able to be coded to communicate marketing/information campaigns to customers particularly in preparation for mergers and acquisitions. The need to change her address because of the merger and the bank issuing new cards could have just as easily been spat out at the ATM.

And just to check are we/me wrongly assuming it was the bank change that was the driver for the attendance to change address details? Or could it have had nothing to do with the merger - they just needed to change the address to get a more recent statement to keep up with other ID needs/points. Any statements that Karlie had would have been over 12 months old and no longer acceptable as a form of identification?

Eurgh - soooo many loose threads - not enough coffee in the world this morning!!!

IMO

May I ask: how old is the ex-carer of Conny?

I would say the cert found in Charnwood Canberra "sisters house" was amongst a lot of other papers. When DH and HP finally split he probably took all the paperwork with him. Which in turn has been stored at the sisters place.

at some stage , the paperwork of Karlie, and Khandalyce has been separated out. Karlie's stuff is in Adelaide.. I make this claim because a lot of stuff went on that required her Identification paperwork.. Bank,Centrelink, Motor Vehicle Registration , stuff like that. And that seemed to take place in Adelaide.

And Khandalyce 's birth certificate is found in Canberra. ( I am just assuming his sister lives in the ACT , she may live in NSW just outside the border ) .. either way... .

This separating out of Karlie and Khandalyce stuff must have been done shortly after the murder. . ..

Perhaps Karlie's ID papers went to Adelaide straight after her murder, that Xmas , to Broadview.SA..

Slight alterations
attachment.php

Attachments

• Trail-2.jpg
    Trail-2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 480
attachment.php

I have also updated this one.
Fraud map after murder.
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Attachments

• Fraud map.jpg
    Fraud map.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 224
https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/about-us/our-story/

The People's Choice

People&#8217;s Choice is one of Australia&#8217;s largest credit unions with 345,000 members across Australia and branches in South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria, Western Australia and Australian Capital Territory.
Created through the merger of Australian Central and Savings & Loans in December 2009, People&#8217;s Choice Credit Union offers a genuine alternative to the major banks.

Could the particular bank chosen for its loose policy and procedures? Did Karlie know someone working there?

Will Centrelink put in funds to bank of your choice?

https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/about-us/our-story/

The People's Choice

People&#8217;s Choice is one of Australia&#8217;s largest credit unions with 345,000 members across Australia and branches in South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria, Western Australia and Australian Capital Territory.
Created through the merger of Australian Central and Savings & Loans in December 2009, People&#8217;s Choice Credit Union offers a genuine alternative to the major banks.

attachment.php

What about a slightly different scenario... just throwing it out there.

Just to be clear before I begin, I'm not victim-bashing here at all, just brainstorming...I feel huge amounts of empathy for Karlie but it does seem possible that she was caught up in a difficult situation of some variety.
What if Karlie was doing the runs from state to state (as a mule not a one-person operation), perhaps even only the once.
What if DH and HP really were just on a general family holiday, caught up with K&K in Darwin, continued on & headed down towards Adelaide.
Had the accident. HP flown to Alice. Karlie back in Alice, hears about the accident (visits HP & DH & offers to help out, not forgetting she knows the kids also and would have been pretty shocked).
Perhaps upon hearing that HP needs to head to Adelaide for rehab offers to help pack up their house and bring some belongings to Adelaide on the next run. Perhaps Karlie confides in DH what she is doing. Perhaps the thought of the money &/or drugs gets the better of DH and he decides to take it for himself (and HP/child). If he makes it look like K&K have gone on the run with it, he gets the money and offers to take over the role. Perhaps stealing her identity initially is more about hiding her murder from the syndicate bosses so he could keep the money and have a future income (if only for a little while) as well as anyone who might be looking for her.
With HP still in hospital he racks up the kms to finish the jobs that Karlie was supposed to.
Little Khandles is an obvious liability to him... he either takes on the role of her demise himself or passes her on to someone else (is this where suitcase man features?).
Have no idea exactly how HP's role plays out in this scenario (yes to the fraud at a minimum), but I think she features less as a main player in the period between the accident and K&K's death than a lot of others seem to be crediting her with.

I haven't got the time/brainpower to iron out all the creases with this scenario myself, but it keeps popping back up again and again so I have to throw it out there. Hope I haven't overstepped any lines here regarding what can/can't be discussed.

Exhausting just trying to get my head around all of the convolutions in this tragedy... seems to be at least a few month long saga full of "unfortunate circumstances" for all the major players, that ultimately led to the death of these two angels.

Wozzie - what a great theory!
That is really very clever.

I need to have a long think about this one, but I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to read a new perspective.

May I ask: how old is the ex-carer of Conny?

I need to check, but from memory I think he was 25.
I wonder why some people is not a good person?
To me, it seems exceptionally kind to offer to care for an ailing 80yo who is not a direct family member.
I feel sure the cannabis charge was correctly investigated at the time and that the police knew who owned what.
<modsnip>

THE woman at the centre of the Karlie and Khandalyce murder investigation is suing the young mum&#8217;s alleged killer over the injuries she sustained in a 2008 car crash.
However, the District Court on Tuesday heard Hazel Passmore&#8217;s claim against Daniel Marshall, aka Daniel Holdom, does not seek compensation for the deaths of her two children.
Master Mark Rice recommended that oversight be addressed prior to the lawsuit entering settlement discussions in February next year.

&#8220;There&#8217;s something peculiar about this matter ... two children were killed in this collision but the claim does not refer to that,&#8221; he said.

&#8220;She&#8217;s entitled to damages for the deaths of the children, as well as burial and funeral costs, in the ordinary course.&#8221;

Ms Passmore, who had a leg amputated following the crash in Far North South Australia, did not attend court in person

She is seeking unspecified damages in her claim - The Advertiser understands any payout would come from Holdom&#8217;s compulsory third-party insurance

Master Rice adjourned the case to February next year, ordering SA Police disclose the material.

He also recommended Ms Passmore redraft her statement of claim to include the deaths of her children.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s-over-car-crash/story-fni6uo1m-1227637589181

https://www.facebook.com/seanfewster/posts/948736261829330

Yes we do have black spots and wildly divergent information. Some just plain old lack of information and the other points that could shed a lot of light are either sub judice or against WS terms.

In the spirit of throwing around possibilities....

Connie's carer was part of the syndicate - forwarding the mail and keeping tabs on the family.

In his infinite wisdom in a plan to exonerate himself/distance himself in a town that would be happy to rip him to shreds if it comes to light feeds the drug bounty story to Crime Stoppers.

Waits patiently to no avail - the police don't come knocking (I can only imagine they know it's bogus?) So he implements Plan B and tells the media.
(though I still lean more towards gross embellishment and cash for comment theory)

However on a much more prosaic level and having worked in the finance sector ATMs and ATM receipts are able to be coded to communicate marketing/information campaigns to customers particularly in preparation for mergers and acquisitions. The need to change her address because of the merger and the bank issuing new cards could have just as easily been spat out at the ATM.

And just to check are we/me wrongly assuming it was the bank change that was the driver for the attendance to change address details? Or could it have had nothing to do with the merger - they just needed to change the address to get a more recent statement to keep up with other ID needs/points. Any statements that Karlie had would have been over 12 months old and no longer acceptable as a form of identification?

Eurgh - soooo many loose threads - not enough coffee in the world this morning!!!

IMO

Personally, I am doubting the credit union merger was the trigger.
I didn't have an ACCU account but I did, and still do, have a CPSCU account.
When CPSCU merged and became Beyond Bank, all I got was a letter informing me and telling me that whenever my card was due for renewal, at that time I would be issued with a Beyond card; until them my existing card was fine.

Its your right to have what ever bank you want.
As for procedures..no idea on that front

Could the particular bank chosen for its loose policy and procedures? Did Karlie know someone working there?

Will Centrelink put in funds to bank of your choice?

attachment.php

Mr Liptak said his client suffered extensive injuries in the crash and had to have her leg amputated after being transferred to the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s-over-car-crash/story-fni6uo1m-1227637589181

I wonder if this court case was the trigger for shifting the suitcase with the bones of little Khandalyce.. certainly it seems there was some sort of provocation,.. since it had been hidden so well, for so long, and suddenly it appears on the roadside at Wynarka.. maybe this upcoming event is connected to that ...

I wonder if this court case was the trigger for shifting the suitcase with the bones of little Khandalyce.. certainly it seems there was some sort of provocation,.. since it had been hidden so well, for so long, and suddenly it appears on the roadside at Wynarka.. maybe this upcoming event is connected to that ...

I wonder when these civil proceedings were initiated, I think it has to be within 3 years of the accident in SA.

Updated to add: The MVA compensation case was initiated in 2011, I won't provide a link to the news source as it contains details that are sub-judice.

Excellent maps Plongi -they definitely suggest a pattern of movement across SA and the NT. It would be interesting to know whether Canberra is a one off or part of a longer, more established pattern.

Do you think the next few locations have not been released because they relate to the period during which police believe Khandalyce was murdered? (I have wondered what information they have to believe that this happened latter).

I am also wondering if HP's connection to Karlie was an occassional childcare role and also whether Karlie's friend in Renmark also provided occasional care for Khandalyce - it looks as though Karlie was used to covering long distances in an older model car which would be very difficult for a toddler...

probably immediately, thru the hire car's insurance co, etc.. 8 years isn't unusual for this things to wind their way thru the system..

what it does for me is, it goes a long way to explaining how Hazel had access so quickly to her eminent Silk who turned up with her at the police station back in October.. she was already 'connected' thru her upcoming MVA case..

probably immediately, thru the hire car's insurance co, etc.. 8 years isn't unusual for this things to wind their way thru the system..

what it does for me is, it goes a long way to explaining how Hazel had access so quickly to her eminent Silk who turned up with her at the police station back in October.. she was already 'connected' thru her upcoming MVA case..

I guess in this scenario it is not impossible to imagine someone initiating a civil suit against someone whilst simultaneously collaborating in an identity fraud with that same person.... nothing is impossible in this story is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member