AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess in this scenario it is not impossible to imagine someone initiating a civil suit against someone whilst simultaneously collaborating in an identity fraud with that same person.... nothing is impossible in this story is it?

nothing at all Oona. .. the more bizarre , the more it could be included.. I don't think Hazel would have any choice in the matter of instigating a case against Holdom.. the Hire Car firm would do that, and all her hospital and medical care and costs would be predicated on her being a party in a court case of this nature. .. the fraud collaboration ....well.. it isn't improbable that Hazel and Holdom had a plan to divvy up the proceeds of any payout from this accident.... . outrageous, but not improbable.

probably immediately, thru the hire car's insurance co, etc.. 8 years isn't unusual for this things to wind their way thru the system..

what it does for me is, it goes a long way to explaining how Hazel had access so quickly to her eminent Silk who turned up with her at the police station back in October.. she was already 'connected' thru her upcoming MVA case..

If that it is the case, can you imagine the reaction of Hazel's legal representation in the MVA case when Hazel's name and Holdom's first came up in relation to the Wynarka story???

If that it is the case, can you imagine the reaction of Hazel's legal representation in the MVA case when Hazel's name and Holdom's first came up in relation to the Wynarka story???

something along the lines of '' er, Ms Passmore, this firm doesn't handle those sorts of matters, we will refer you up to the top echelon at hand here in Adelaide, and good day to you. ' ..

come to think on it, the Eminent Silk did look as if he had been nabbed from a relaxing day at the polo races.. he didn't even have time to put on the Armani.

That would have made him around 18 when Karlie left.... I kind of assumed that he was a grandson (or step-grandson) or some other close rellie for Connie to take a hit for him. Smoking a bit of pot doesn't mean a person is bad, loads of people do it, and yeah, even 80 yr old little old ladies do it!
I need to check, but from memory I think he was 25.
I wonder why some people is not a good person?
To me, it seems exceptionally kind to offer to care for an ailing 80yo who is not a direct family member.
I feel sure the cannabis charge was correctly investigated at the time and that the police knew who owned what.
<modsnip>

maybe not at first but things went sour.

I guess in this scenario it is not impossible to imagine someone initiating a civil suit against someone whilst simultaneously collaborating in an identity fraud with that same person.... nothing is impossible in this story is it?

I wonder when these civil proceedings were initiated, I think it has to be within 3 years of the accident in SA.

Updated to add: The MVA compensation case was initiated in 2011, I won't provide a link to the news source as it contains details that are sub-judice.

2011 is when the fraud seems to unravel, Centrelink payments cease and the relationship between DJH and HP breaks up - they leave their home rather abruptly. It is also after the time that Karlie's body has been discovered in 2010... HP could be very aggrieved by this stage...

That would have made him around 18 when Karlie left.... I kind of assumed that he was a grandson (or step-grandson) or some other close rellie for Connie to take a hit for him. Smoking a bit of pot doesn't mean a person is bad, loads of people do it, and yeah, even 80 yr old little old ladies do it!

Sorry, I meant 25 at the time of the conviction. But again, need to check and I haven't had a chance yet.

Thanks to KG1 for the details.
The ABN Trail.
Whatever is missing let me know and I can update.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ABN.jpg
    ABN.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 241
They were collecting her mail from a PO Box ?

Which requires a key. Which would be on her car keys.

Something just occurred to me regarding the "updating of details" at Australian Central Credit Union when it merged and changed names in 2010.
The probable only way the person/s accessing Karlie's account could have known to do that is if they were receiving Karlie's mail.
I remember this is how I was notified. I was sent a letter asking me to come in to a branch with ID and receive/apply for a new keycard.
To me this suggests that Karlie's mail was being sent to an address of one of the fraudsters or they were somehow collecting her mail from elsewhere.

This quote from the Advertiser suggests that Karlie's grandma was receiving her mail in 2008 from (Centrelink at least) but I am not sure how accurate it is:
"It was when Mrs Duffy opened her granddaughter&#8217;s mail and noticed her Centrelink payments had not been touched for a fortnight that she and friends first suspected something was wrong and began looking for Ms Pearce-Stevenson in late 2008."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

Fantastic work again plongi........

Aargh now I'm totally confused. This is Holdoms ABN trail, yes? Hillbank 2011 to
2014. How can that be if Holdom has returned to the East Coast to be with the teenage fiancée from Jun 2012?

also, re article about HP's compensation claim. More puzzle pieces for us.
In July 2012, the case was adjourned as her injuries were "not stable" and

"The next hearing was in JULY. this year, when Ms Passmore's lawyers also sought documents from the Repatriation General Hospital" ...from today's ABC article.

what else do we know happened in July this year. The suitcase is what. I wonder.......I don't know what to think actually.......

2011 is when the fraud seems to unravel, Centrelink payments cease and the relationship between DJH and HP breaks up - they leave their home rather abruptly. It is also after the time that Karlie's body has been discovered in 2010... HP could be very aggrieved by this stage...

In 2011, HP initiated the compensation claim. The judge states he finds it "peculiar"
that the death of the children is not included in the claim, and suggested to HP that they be added.

ABN details thanks to KG1.

Fantastic work again plongi........

Aargh now I'm totally confused. This is Holdoms ABN trail, yes? Hillbank 2011 to
2014. How can that be if Holdom has returned to the East Coast to be with the teenage fiancée from Jun 2012?

also, re article about HP's compensation claim. More puzzle pieces for us.
In July 2012, the case was adjourned as her injuries were "not stable" and

"The next hearing was in JULY. this year, when Ms Passmore's lawyers also sought documents from the Repatriation General Hospital" ...from today's ABC article.

what else do we know happened in July this year. The suitcase is what. I wonder.......I don't know what to think actually.......

In documents filed with the court Ms Passmore is seeking damages for pain and suffering, past and future economic loss and the loss of future income.

The documents list her extensive injuries which include the leg amputation above the knee, head injuries, a severe laceration to the right leg and an abdominal injury.

They also show she was sitting in the front passenger seat in the car which was travelling south on the Sturt highway.

The claim was first lodged in September, 2011 and a defence is yet to be filed.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/30307993/man-charged-with-murder-sued-over-crash/

Surely it is just an oversight,...an embarrassing one, an inexplicable one that the deaths of the 2 children are left out of the submission.. . what else could it be ?

ABN details thanks to KG1.

Many many thanks to you plongi for the fantastic work on the maps. Must have been quite time consuming too.Wish I had the ability, but I am not that clever with the computer. It helps us all with understanding the vast movements of those we are sluething. We will have to wait until trial/s for the full details of 1200 transactions to be released. Patience people.

Info about SA Motor Vehicle accident claims via CTP insurance.

If you are at fault, in the accident...... the CTP compensation paid to the injured person may be recovered from you if, for example you:

• drove an unregistered vehicle
  • were under the influence of alcohol or drugs
  • were speeding or driving dangerously
  • intentionally cause injury
  • drove a vehicle without the owner’s permission
  • don't hold a current driver’s licence
  • drove an unroadworthy or overloaded vehicle
Hmmmm does this mean Holdom might be liable for costs. IMO that would be tricky. Hard to get blood from a stone.

Surely it is just an oversight,...an embarrassing one, an inexplicable one that the deaths of the 2 children are left out of the submission.. . what else could it be ?

If it is an oversight Trooper, it is massive. However, the deaths of the two children may be the subject of separate claim/s. Also surely their father would be entitled to claim in the matter. I'm inclined to bewilderment as to why this has happened.

Info about SA Motor Vehicle accident claims via CTP insurance.

If you are at fault, in the accident...... the CTP compensation paid to the injured person may be recovered from you if, for example you:

• drove an unregistered vehicle
  • were under the influence of alcohol or drugs
  • were speeding or driving dangerously
  • intentionally cause injury
  • drove a vehicle without the owner’s permission
  • don't hold a current driver’s licence
  • drove an unroadworthy or overloaded vehicle
Hmmmm does this mean Holdom might be liable for costs. IMO that would be tricky. Hard to get blood from a stone.

Reductions in compensation may apply in relation to:

Drivers who have contributed to a crash and were intoxicated. There is a minimum 50% reduction when the Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) was 0.15 or more, or where the driver was so much under the influence of alcohol or a drug as to be incapable of exercising effective control of the vehicle. Otherwise, the minimum reduction is 25%.

Passengers (16 years and older) who are (or ought to be) aware they are travelling with an intoxicated driver. There is a fixed 50% reduction when the driver's BAC was 0.15 or more, or when the driver was so much under the influence of alcohol or a drug as to be incapable of exercising effective control of the vehicle. Otherwise, the fixed reduction is 25%

http://www.mac.sa.gov.au/faqs-about-making-a-claim

Most Centrelink payments are affected by compensation because they are calculated on your income. If you or your partner are receiving Centrelink payments a compensation claim could affect the amount you or your partner are entitled to receive.

This includes a range of other payments made to people getting income support. Depending on your circumstances, past payments may also need to be repaid.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/centrelink-compensation-recovery

That could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members