AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its been so quiet in the past few days, no updates on how their doorknocks etc have been going... im hoping the saying "no news is good news" applies here.

I think that old saying ... is right on point.

with so many clues right in front of us and the amazing technology available to forensics and detectives it will just crush me if this little girl remains unknown and never be given her name... so excruciatingly frustrating i dont envy what the police have to go through.

I'm not sure where you would find that information though - you may have a better idea if that is your area of expertise.

Personally I think a "group" purchase transaction would have by now afforded an influx of calls to crimestoppers.

Maybe people's minds have to be toggled a bit. The question could be asked "does anyone remember purchasing a similar tutu for a recital or attending one where such a tut was worn during (insert time period) in this (insert area)?

There has not been in news lately and it has been mentioned further up the site that people within a few hundred miles are un aware of this case. JMO and I really have to get going and stop snooping around..

has anyone made sense of why the police have put on their website that she was most likely murdered at the beginning of 2007 or 12-18 months ago... its the 12-18 months that throws me??

The latest news reports suggest to me that police are focusing in on the township of Wynarka itself......

"Police believed someone around Wynarka had vital information for investigators"

"We think that is one positive line of inquiry, that this little girl may have come from this area, and indeed the offender may have also come from the area"

If the residents are predominately aged 40 years and over - I'd be looking at their children... Adult children having come back to live with mum or dad for a period of time.

has anyone made sense of why the police have put on their website that she was most likely murdered at the beginning of 2007 or 12-18 months ago... its the 12-18 months that throws me??

can you give the link..... I haven't seen it.

The latest news reports suggest to me that police are focusing in on the township of Wynarka itself......

"Police believed someone around Wynarka had vital information for investigators"

"We think that is one positive line of inquiry, that this little girl may have come from this area, and indeed the offender may have also come from the area"

If the residents are predominately aged 40 years and over - I'd be looking at their children... Adult children having come back to live with mum or dad for a period of time.

Puggle!!!!that my thoughts too! thats what I had written a few days ago on here. I have a theory that the little girl belonged to an adult child of a local..... I wish I could decode better what police exactly mean behind their quotes

"Major Crime detectives yesterday revealed there were around 50 items of children’s clothing in the suitcase with the remains — with just these five brands remaining unidentified.

Eight retailers are now assisting detectives to identify the clothing, but public help is needed to trace the origins of the remaining five labels.

The five brands are Gaf, H.F., Miss X Australia, Sally and Haolailh or a similar name."

I need like a pager or something to get all you fellow sleuthers awake and onto this! and heres me thinking im just about to get ready for bed pffft.... in for a big night....

Puggle!!!!that my thoughts too! thats what I had written a few days ago on here. I have a theory that the little girl belonged to an adult child of a local..... I wish I could decode better what police exactly mean behind their quotes

Now I am beginning to wonder if sutcase man really exist. If the little girl was truly a child of a local's adult child, could the tight knit area be throing a red herring to protect said local I mean there is no distint description of said suitcase man. Just a thought...

"Major Crime detectives yesterday revealed there were around 50 items of children’s clothing in the suitcase with the remains — with just these five brands remaining unidentified.

Eight retailers are now assisting detectives to identify the clothing, but public help is needed to trace the origins of the remaining five labels.

The five brands are Gaf, H.F., Miss X Australia, Sally and Haolailh or a similar name."

I need like a pager or something to get all you fellow sleuthers awake and onto this! and heres me thinking im just about to get ready for bed pffft.... in for a big night....

Wow....50 items in that small suitcase!!!.... hopefully by the time my downloads have come back - these items have been identified..... and the person/s responsible for this child's death have been established!!

thank you for putting the pics up like that i nearly snapped my fingers just trying to copy and paste the info over to here fast enough! ..................... ok lets do this

Also from that link regarding the black tutu:
Detectives are now trying to obtain the sales records for the 28 Tutu dresses sold at the five Cotton On Kids stores in Adelaide to locate their purchasers and hopefully identify the murdered girl.

“We have the data for all sales across Australia, but our initial focus will be on SA,’’ he said.

“We are in the process of tracing those transactions locally, but if anyone has purchased one of these using cash they need to contact us.

“We need to know when they bought it, where they bought it and what they have done with it.

“That will help us with this process. It is a very distinctive, individual item so hopefully people will remember purchasing it from one of these five shops.’’
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...hing-in-suitcase/story-fni6uo1m-1227475770089

Edit to add: I only had 4 Cotton On Kids stores show up in my results, sorry about that, there are in fact 5 stores, not sure where the other one is.

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member