AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they could have lost the suitcase accidentally and by the time they realised, were too scared to go back for it in case it had been discovered. If somebody was moving and had a ute load of stuff and they swerved or braked hard to avoid a 'roo, the suitcase could have flown off into the brush.

MOD ALERT

Stop with the personal attacks. Don't like a post, scroll and roll or hit the alert button.

:tyou:

It's been my thought all along, too, that a male killed this child. Statistically, women use less violent means to murder people. We of the fair gender seem to prefer poison and such. And a female dealt with disposition of the body, evidenced by the quilt and all those clothes being kept. As much as I've been wanting to discount the suitcase man all along, I can't wrap my head around a female that has protected (hid) this baby's body all along suddenly pitching her out alongside the road.

Make sense to anyone else? But as I mentioned earlier, we all (myself included) tend to stereotype people and then run around like our hair is on fire when someone colors outside the lines.

Yes, statistically fathers and more often stepfathers are more likely to be involved in something violent like this.

I also agree that it's extremely hard as a mother to imagine that another woman could kill her own child in such a terrible way, even though it does happen occasionally. There was a case last year in my home town of Edinburgh in Scotland, where a mother killed her 3-year-old son in a very unpleasant way (after which, incidentally, she concealed his body in a suitcase which she hid elsewhere). The whole community was extremely upset by what had happened.

When the woman was being taken back and forward to court for trial, there was extremely strong police protection for her. People were practically rioting in the streets , and attacking the armor-plated vehicle she was inside, such was outrage at the child's death and the disgust for the mother.

The judge gave a relatively lenient custodial sentence in the end (10 or so years I think), based on the mother's mental condition. This leniency, however, provoked a public outcry in and of itself - such is our inability to accept that a woman can do such a thing.

Yes I remember it too, as I initially thought to myself that they must had some of the forensics come back on the clothing. I actually had written down a note (amongst many) where I heard bray specifically mention the towns; Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Wynarka, Karoonda, Pinnaroo and Riverland.

I am so glad to hear that Puggle...I was starting to think I was going crazy. Can anyone find a link to it. I had another look today with a less tired brain but it seems to still be defeating me!

We also had the little girl from NSW, Kiesha Wippeart/Abrahams, killed by her mother, burned and buried in a suitcase.

Yes, statistically fathers and more often stepfathers are more likely to be involved in something violent like this.

I also agree that it's extremely hard as a mother to imagine that another woman could kill her own child in such a terrible way, even though it does happen occasionally. There was a case last year in my home town of Edinburgh in Scotland, where a mother killed her 3-year-old son in a very unpleasant way (after which, incidentally, she concealed his body in a suitcase which she hid elsewhere). The whole community was extremely upset by what had happened.

When the woman was being taken back and forward to court for trial, there was extremely strong police protection for her. People were practically rioting in the streets , and attacking the armor-plated vehicle she was inside, such was outrage at the child's death and the disgust for the mother.

The judge gave a relatively lenient custodial sentence in the end (10 or so years I think), based on the mother's mental condition. This leniency, however, provoked a public outcry in and of itself - such is our inability to accept that a woman can do such a thing.

I don't want to graphic, but a whole village would smell a decomposing body in a shed or not? I can't help thinking that she must have been buried initially for some time.

Wouldn't every dog and cat in the neighbourhood be drawn to a dead body in shed or storage room?

I agree. If our little Angel's skeletal remains were in tact then no vermin or animals could have had access. ALL her tiny bones must have been enclosed in something.

I wonder how much traffic uses the Karoonda Hwy during the Easter break, how many families pack up the camper and kids and head up Loxton way to spend Easter camping on the River. Perhaps some local could let us know if this is a popular thing to do and whether the Karoonda Hwy gets well used during Easter......
So further to my original theory, we know the suitcase had been at least partially submerged in water (it's covered in algae), perhaps it had been found much further north, up along the river somewhere by holiday campers, then considered worthless and tossed out on the the way home. Easter Monday was the 6th April so I am suggesting around that date. I wish we had an actual date of it's first roadside sighting, that would be handy!

Dean shillingsworth,2 years old.The 17th of October,2007.
Rachel Pfizer,his mother, threw a tartan suitcase that contained his bent up body into a duck pond in Ambarvale,n.s.w.

Mothers are capable of being monsters,also.

Hopefully the police have been asking whether people have noticed any strong odours of decomposition. The thing is though that rotting dead wildlife is not uncommon. A decomposing kangaroo would be bigger and smellier than a poor little child. Not too unusual in the countryside.

And an isolated person on an isolated property in an isolated town that doesn't have visitors probably wouldn't be noticed!

MOO!!

It's a horrid thing to contemplate, isn't it, we don't want to believe that anyone can do these things and walk away.

Dean shillingsworth,2 years old.The 17th of October,2007.
Rachel Pfizer,his mother, threw a tartan suitcase that contained his bent up body into a duck pond in Ambarvale,n.s.w.

Mothers are capable of being monsters,also.

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogan&defid=703191

bogan
A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

Twitter:

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 #Wynarka why has there been no talk about the black bogan male boxer shorts found in the case? What size are they?

Ben Avery &#8207;@benavery9 4. Aug.
<modsnip> They were mentioned early on. I'm not sure of the size. I'll see if someone can ask police in the next press conference.

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 thanx Ben, they won't narrow the focus too much because Murray Bridge is full of bogans..ha ha. Pls try and ask at med. conf.

Bloody hilarious. :floorlaugh:

:gday:

I've been searching for a while and can't find what I'm looking for. It may not exist in Australia. I'm trying to find a list of parolees, people released from prison this year, etc. Does a list like that exist?

No. At least not a list available to the public.

I wonder if they could have lost the suitcase accidentally and by the time they realised, were too scared to go back for it in case it had been discovered. If somebody was moving and had a ute load of stuff and they swerved or braked hard to avoid a 'roo, the suitcase could have flown off into the brush.

Or they broke down there and moved the suitcase into the bush when changing the tyre?? A fear of being caught if a friendly constable should stop and offer assistance.

I'm baffled here. I just don't get it.
:dunno:

What a crack-up FG! I must be part bogan because I quite enjoy the footy! GO HAWKS! :rockon:

I am so glad to hear that Puggle...I was starting to think I was going crazy. Can anyone find a link to it. I had another look today with a less tired brain but it seems to still be defeating me!

Bones found near Wynarka could belong to a Murray Mallee girl
Police believe there is a strong possibility that the skeletal remains found alongside the Karoonda Highway, near Wynarka, could belong to a local Murray Mallee girl.

While Major Crime Investigation Branch officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray did not confirm the allegation he said the towns of Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Karoonda, Wynarka and Pinnaroo and the entire Murray Mallee and Riverland regions were areas of interest.

"It's really hard to know (where she came from) but we think that is one positive line on inquiry, that this little girl may come from this area, and indeed the offender may come from within that area I'm talking about," he said.

http://www.murrayvalleystandard.com...wynarka-could-belong-to-a-murray-mallee-girl/

HEADS UP:

The only acceptable tweets here are those from MSM and police. If you are going to quote either of these please remove the names of any other Twitter posters before posting it here.

Thank you.

Or they broke down there and moved the suitcase into the bush when changing the tyre?? A fear of being caught if a friendly constable should stop and offer assistance.

I'm baffled here. I just don't get it.
:dunno:

It's an odd place to choose as a dumpsite, along a highway and very close to a town. It wasn't really hidden but it wasn't in the open either. It just doesn't seem like a place you'd intentionally leave evidence that could get you locked up.

I agree, it sure is a strange place. It's obvious that whoever dumped the remains there, wanted them to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState