AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling that suitcase man has nothing to do with this case at all. Yes, he may well have been seen by half the residents of Wynarka over a number of days or weeks and I'll go with that.

What say this man seen carrying a suitcase was actually a visitor to the town. He owned a property there and was preparing it for sale. He was dropped off at the property by a family member, friend etc. who subsequently went on their way with business of their own to attend to. Suitcase man stays overnight in 'his' house. He's arranged for his friend or family member to pick him up at a specific time the next day or a few days later. Suitcase man is early and decides to walk out to the highway to meet his ride. He's fully aware that he is the man police want to speak to but he has a few things in his past that he would prefer police not discover, none of which involve the murder of little Angel.

Not sure ... but it indicated she was walking her dog at the time of her sighting. I think we have records here on the threads that two ladies were out walking... and there was mentions of "dog walking"... they apparently parted ways and one of the witnesses then watched from her front window ... as the man disappeared in the distance heading towards the highway...

Pretty sure I can link the articles .... have to wait till tomorrow some time.. way past my bedtime here xx

My recollection agrees.

Initially we only heard 2 ladies "walking" and mention of dogs was later.

Also, you jogged my memory. That's right! She (this lady) said she watched him from her lounge room window. In fact, the reporter filmed through it.

Which is, frankly, making this all a little hard to explain.

1. to be unacknowledged they must have at some point been wlking towards and past each other
BUT
2. how does she then get inside to her lounge room window to observe him?

Mud map required, I think.

zone.gif

As I see it, the man and the 2 women must have passed each other directly in front of the house for her to get inside to her lounge room window and watch him walk over the railway line.

Quoted from the video at the link below.

Denise Edwards: "
Not disheveled, nothing about him that would make me think that he was dirty, roughing it or in the scrub or anything and just really quite normal but just odd that he was in that place at that time.".

Reporter: "He had a dark suitcase and an eerie presence.".

Denise Edwards: "Absolutely. That's why I didn't acknowledge. And everyone will tell you that Denise is very friendly. (Referring to herself). Crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.".

BBM: So Mrs. Edwards says that the man she saw was really quite normal. Yet when the reporter suggests that the man had an "eerie presence", Mrs. Edwards agrees and says "That's why I didn't acknowledge." So this man that Mrs. Edwards saw was really quite normal with an eerie presence? Nup, not working for me.

So where did Mrs. Edwards see this man? She says that he "crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.". Looking at a map of Wynarka township, if you are heading out of town towards the highway, you would cross over the railway line before you get to the road, or did Mrs. Edwards see the man somewhere other than in town?

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=155&v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

I just have a feeling that suitcase man has nothing to do with this case at all. Yes, he may well have been seen by half the residents of Wynarka over a number of days or weeks and I'll go with that.

What say this man seen carrying a suitcase was actually a visitor to the town. He owned a property there and was preparing it for sale. He was dropped off at the property by a family member, friend etc. who subsequently went on their way with business of their own to attend to. Suitcase man stays overnight in 'his' house. He's arranged for his friend or family member to pick him up at a specific time the next day or a few days later. Suitcase man is early and decides to walk out to the highway to meet his ride. He's fully aware that he is the man police want to speak to but he has a few things in his past that he would prefer police not discover, none of which involve the murder of little Angel.

Yep. I'm even willing to think he doesn't think he is the man they mean.

This is all my fault, I am so sorry to have mentioned such a dreadful scenario. I didn't intend to start a discussion on that, but I do get so upset over this poor discarded little one - it is just beyond my comprehension how this all happened or why.
Ms Jinx, your post was revealing and again I do apologise for my own post which has caused difficulties.
:bang: love and peace to all. :yourock:

I'm a little over the top at what I say and it's not meant to offend or annoy. We all have a theory and not like anyone elses. Snuff *advertiser censored* would leave a video or picture behind, so if the perve did this, it is only hanging itself. The suitcase man did several times if he's guilty. I think this will come to a head soon. I did my mtdna and it whowed every nationality I was. A piece of something this girl could be sent in and they would know her. I just don't know why they haven't done that. It's expensive, but it should be required in this case.

As per the map I linked above, where did he "cross over" any road?

Remembering that she was back at her lounge room window when she saw him go over the railway line.

View attachment 80301

As I see it, the man and the 2 women must have passed each other directly in front of the house for her to get inside to her lounge room window and watch him walk over the railway line.

Thanks for this Jane. You saved me the trouble of hunting down a decent map to reference what I was talking about in my last post.

Mrs. Edwards said the man "crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.". What road is she referring to? Unless he was on one side of Railway Terrace (walking past her house) and then crossed to the other side and continued towards the railway line. Where was she walking her dog when she saw him?

You know, all of this is starting to sound like a lot of Chinese whispers to me.

I really have no idea Dutch. Some curtain fabrics do have a 'sun guard'. I don't mean the curtain fabrics with a backing but something is woven into the actual fabric or it's treated during manufacture. But why would anyone use that for a quilt? Unless whoever they made if for really liked that particular print. The pumkin fabric on the quilt looks to me to have been added at a later date or was protected by something that may have been placed on top of it. None of it makes sense!

It could have just been a heavier weight fabric or mixed fibre fabric that had been hanging round someone's stash. The 80s were a somewhat excessive era. A range based around something like that pumpkin pattern might have been available in more than a dozen different items AND have a medium weight poly cotton fabric available by the metre too... in case pumpkins (or geese with neckbows, or roosters, or big roses) on your cafe curtains, dishtowels, oven mitts of two sorts, potholders, table mats, utensil caddy, quiche dish, salt and pepper shaker, chair cushions, apron, and half round kitchen mat weren't enough and you felt like following up that abundance by making a table cloth or two and a cover for your Sunbeam Mixmaster.

I think it must have had some sort of 'treatment' 'wax coated'(does that word exist?)? Something that makes is water resistant, heat resistant. Or just not pure cotton but something systhetic in it. I tend to believe it was some old kitchen item.
A fabric can be treated with lanlin oil or it can be starched with something, likely the fabric was mixed with 50 percent cotton ande 50 percent polyester. Most fabrics are sold that way now. You have to look at labels when shopping for cloth.

I'm a little over the top at what I say and it's not meant to offend or annoy. We all have a theory and not like anyone elses. Snuff *advertiser censored* would leave a video or picture behind, so if the perve did this, it is only hanging itself. The suitcase man did several times if he's guilty. I think this will come to a head soon. I did my mtdna and it whowed every nationality I was. A piece of something this girl could be sent in and they would know her. I just don't know why they haven't done that. It's expensive, but it should be required in this case.

Forensics do not yet have a full DNA to work with and that is why the haven't progressed any further. A team of forensic experts in Adelaide are working extremely hard to get that DNA. It all takes time.

It could have just been a heavier weight fabric or mixed fibre fabric that had been hanging round someone's stash. The 80s were a somewhat excessive era. A range based around something like that pumpkin pattern might have been available in more than a dozen different items AND have a medium weight poly cotton fabric available by the metre too... in case pumpkins (or geese with neckbows, or roosters, or big roses) on your cafe curtains, dishtowels, oven mitts of two sorts, potholders, table mats, utensil caddy, quiche dish, salt and pepper shaker, chair cushions, apron, and half round kitchen mat weren't enough and you felt like following up that abundance by making a table cloth or two and a cover for your Sunbeam Mixmaster.

:floorlaugh: Thanks reasypeasy.

You know, I think you could be right. What stands out to me is that it looks like the poor girl died in her most extravagant dress. The black tutu dress. Which I personally find (and I could be wrong) a somewhat odd color for such a little girl). It wouldn't be my choice for such a young child. Wouldn't little girls that age have preferred barbie colors and princess colors?To me the dress could very likely have been picked by an adult. And maybe indeed an adult that had horrendous plans for her.So no. I think you could be very right. If she died in such a violent way, wasn't reported missing etc. The worst scenario, might very well be what actually happened.
I thought police said she was found in pajamas? They showed a pair she was wearing, but I might be mistaken.

Quoted from the video at the link below.

Denise Edwards: "
Not disheveled, nothing about him that would make me think that he was dirty, roughing it or in the scrub or anything and just really quite normal but just odd that he was in that place at that time.".

Reporter: "He had a dark suitcase and an eerie presence.".

Denise Edwards: "Absolutely. That's why I didn't acknowledge. And everyone will tell you that Denise is very friendly. (Referring to herself). Crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.".

BBM: So Mrs. Edwards says that the man she saw was really quite normal. Yet when the reporter suggests that the man had an "eerie presence", Mrs. Edwards agrees and says "That's why I didn't acknowledge." So this man that Mrs. Edwards saw was really quite normal with an eerie presence? Nup, not working for me.

So where did Mrs. Edwards see this man? She says that he "crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.". Looking at a map of Wynarka township, if you are heading out of town towards the highway, you would cross over the railway line before you get to the road, or did Mrs. Edwards see the man somewhere other than in town?

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=155&v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

How much did she get paid for that interview? i read in other articles she wanted to be anonymous. it wasn't until that news article that was released a few days ago we knew her name, news crews have obviously contacted her since then. I wonder if she can see the traintracks from where she was? or just assumed he crossed over the tracks. Good on her for going to the police but it seems like she may have read enough news stories about her self she may believe what she's been reading instead of what happened.

Forensics do not yet have a full DNA to work with and that is why the haven't progressed any further. A team of forensic experts in Adelaide are working extremely hard to get that DNA. It all takes time.

If they don't have full DNA, Does that mean they have partial DNA? i wonder how they were able to rule out madelaine mcann so quickly. I don't think it's her just curious

I thought police said she was found in pajamas? They showed a pair she was wearing, but I might be mistaken.

You're mistaken browneyedsusan. The police have not revealed what little Angel was wearing.

If they don't have full DNA, Does that mean they have partial DNA? i wonder how they were able to rule out madelaine mcann so quickly. I don't think it's her just curious

I'm really not sure how it all works Bliss. Perhaps they have enough DNA to know that it isn't Madeleine but not enough to create a full identity for Angel.

Probably going by the child's teeth, but that's not 100 percent sure by the police. They say they have leads or whatever to believe it's not. There is still a chance the child could be Madeline, but she's not the top of the list by the evidence. The parents gave dna, so I think to wait for them to say quicker than the sa police who are searching all local children first.

Thanks for this Jane. You saved me the trouble of hunting down a decent map to reference what I was talking about in my last post.

Mrs. Edwards said the man "crossed over the road, went over the railway line and that was it.". What road is she referring to? Unless he was on one side of Railway Terrace (walking past her house) and then crossed to the other side and continued towards the railway line. Where was she walking her dog when she saw him?

You know, all of this is starting to sound like a lot of Chinese whispers to me.

This was the video where the reporter filmed from inside the lounge room to show what the woman saw.
Watch from 3.28

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4293884.htm

As I said back then, it is easy to identify the house by the bird feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!