AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so sceptical about these sightings of a man, both in Wynarka and on the roadsides.

I simply do not see how the ladies walking their dogs at Wynarka ever got close enough to the man they saw to make the claim that he was unfriendly and avoided eye contact with them. As previously shown, the closest the got on the street was 80-100mtrs away from him. They didn't walk past him.

Then there is the question of whether or not he was carrying a suitcase. One lady said not.

Then there is the fact that the suitcase found on the roadside was not black, yet the witness said the man was carrying a black case. It seems she saw one like in the initial police video but not like the one that was actually found.

Following this we have numerous reports of a "neatly-dressed" man on the local roadsides with a suitcase over a period of weeks. One man or several different men, we have no idea.

While this man's behaviour may seem odd in retrospect and knowing there is a crime scene, one thing you can say is that his behaviour is not furtive or secretive and he does not appear to be acting as though he has something to hide. Whatever he was doing, he was quite open about it.

Hiding the remains of murder victim is not something one does so openly. Just as one doesn't hide them with all her personal belongings either.

Nor does hiding remains require numerous visits over a period of 44 days.

Nor, if you are doing something suspicious on the roadside, do you dress smartly.

IMO this case was never hidden.
I think it was taken without permission and that the man seen has a vague idea where it is and has been searching for it.

The Australian Article (behind paywall) claims the man went back and found the tub and laundry basket and that he went to police with this information some time last week.

The Daily Mail is also now reporting similar facts about this new wintness - minus the detail about the fly infested tub and the Laundry Basket.

The Daily Mail seems to adjust and include "new" information to their pre existing articles (So it's a long scroll) ... but interestingly I noticed they have now omitted Monica Martin name (She was the other dog walker who witnessed the man) so looks like Denise is alone in the article.

strange?

ETA: Sorry forgot the link to the Daily Mail updated article ...here Tiz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ey-mystery-little-girl-suitcase-skeleton.html

Would bloody clothes attract flies 7 years after the murder. The blood would be dried.
On the other hand - just being devil's advocate - the clothes could be significantly newer, perhaps only 12-18 months old. In a damp environment, blood may not have dried thoroughly. Or, as we have discussed, it may have become mixed with other chemicals involved, in which case it could have created an apoxy to which insects may have been attracted.

The Australian Article (behind paywall) claims the man went back and found the tub and laundry basket and that he went to police with this information some time last week.The Daily Mail is also now reporting similar facts about this new wintness - minus the detail about the fly infested tub and the Laundry Basket.The Daily Mail seems to adjust and include "new" information to their pre existing articles (So it's a long scroll) ... but interestingly I noticed they have now omitted Monica Martin name (She was the other dog walker who witnessed the man) so looks like Denise is alone in the article.strange?
For what it's worth, Puggle, the Daily Mail is extremely well known for editing, re-editing, and cutting and pasting their own articles over time, in order to suit the hot topic of the day. It really means nothing. Unless what DM is saying is corroborated elsewhere, then I wouldn't put too much store by it. They also elongate articles by tacking on old news at the bottom as filler.

I wouldn't think suits are a prerequisite 'out west'.
I was in real estate sales in rural NSW and the locals didn't appreciate suits and flashy cars. No neckties, local knowledge and a 4 x 4 Landcruiser always hit the bullseye.

Yeah, I cannot think of a job other than undertaker that requires a suit in country SA.
I take the "suit" comment with a grain of salt though since the initial police reports of the Wynarka sighting specifically stated that there was no description of the clothes the man was wearing.

The Australian Article (behind paywall) claims the man went back and found the tub and laundry basket and that he went to police with this information some time last week.

The Daily Mail is also now reporting similar facts about this new wintness - minus the detail about the fly infested tub and the Laundry Basket.

The Daily Mail seems to adjust and include "new" information to their pre existing articles (So it's a long scroll) ... but interestingly I noticed they have now omitted Monica Martin name (She was the other dog walker who witnessed the man) so looks like Denise is alone in the article.

strange?

ETA: Sorry forgot the link to the Daily Mail updated article ...here Tiz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ey-mystery-little-girl-suitcase-skeleton.html

Re MONICA - I get the impression she has ever been entirely sure what she remembered seeing, if anything.
I wouldn't be surprised if she has ask media to remove her name.
Well, I suppose they must have been asked, otherwise why remove it?

Re Denise - I get the impression she has ever been entirely sure what she remembered seeing, if anything.
I wouldn't be surprised if she has ask media to remove her name.
Well, I suppose they must have been asked, otherwise why remove it?

Yes ... I'm thinking it is Monica who has asked to have her name removed, as her name was certainly in many past articles.
Now Denise on the other hand ... she's notching up the interview's now ... that's possibly because she "Is very friendly" apparently lol...her words. But yes she does appear to embellish the facts slightly - possibly even more as time goes by...

I'd like to know what time this new witness on their way home from a family function saw the man in the suit.

If he had gone back there and then to see where the man came from or if he had crashed into the scrub I could understand but going back recently Im not too sure. :thinking:

Just out of interest:

There is a road that runs adjacent to the Karoonda Hwy.
This road can be accessed from Wynarka starting at Moorlands Road.

The road then becomes Kulde Road.

Potentially someone could be parked on Kulde Road and walk over to the Karoonda Hwy without their car being seen.

Just thought it worth noting.

I have rather crudely (sorry) mapped out Moorlands Road, which feds into Klude Rd on the map below

Wynarka kulde road.png

wynarka police drawing.png

I originally thought real estate agent, too. Or real estate branch manager. But that makes no sense to me. Real estate agents are constantly yakking it up for leads.

Thinking out loud, here. Real estate agent finds something on property he's supposed to be selling. Wants suitcase discovered, but not on the property he's trying to sell, as a dead body would decrease the property value....

There do seem to be plenty of places to park a car off the road in the area.
Being cropping, mostly, it's not even fenced and naturally each paddock has access tracks too.

Thinking out loud, here. Real estate agent finds something on property he's supposed to be selling. Wants suitcase discovered, but not on the property he's trying to sell, as a dead body would decrease the property value....

Good thought, although if it was me, a few hundred dollars of commission would not be worth the risk of being charged with concealing a crime.

Setting up geocaching clues.

Could suitcase guy just have been out geocaching, and had nothing to do with any of this? If he was from outside of the area/only passing through, he might not know police are looking for him.

FWIW I really think the police have been lead way off track by reports of suitcase-man.
Not saying it has been done intentionally, but I do think he is irrelevant and possibly at times a bit imaginary.

Could suitcase guy just have been out geocaching, and had nothing to do with any of this? If he was from outside of the area/only passing through, he might not know police are looking for him.

Yes. And it may even be more than one person seen.

Even if you knew the police were looking for a man seen around the area over a 44 day period, if you'd only been there once you'd assume they didn't mean you.

due to paywall Ive paraphrased the best I could

Adelaide business owner says he was returning from a family function along the Karoonda Highway in late May when a man aged about 60 and dressed in a suit emerged from scrubland and quickly crossed the road.

He appeared to be on a mobile phone at the time. He was closer to Tailem Bend than Wynarka. The man was neatly dressed and clean cut.
On recently returning to the site the witness believed to have found a black tub swarming with flies and a washing basket. He gave a statement last week.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...497110993?sv=c353f7f0820e8242b6e7a59fdc94104f

Thanks for paraphrasing Amee. This is all getting weirder by the minute! So now we have a guy wearing a suit wandering around on the Karoonda Highway in late May of this year. No suitcase this time but wearing a suit and "appeared to be on a mobile phone.". And this witness has only now come forward! He apparently is an Adelaide businessman and it could be said that he was unaware of what was going on in the Wynarka area. He states that he was returning from a family function, so obviously his family must live in the area and would know all about the discovery of little Angel and also the man with the suitcase.

What is the speed limit on the Karoonda Highway. 100KPH? How could you determine the age of someone stepping out of the scrub if you were travelling at that speed? Even if you slowed right down I still don't think it's possible to determine someone's age if both the car you were in and the suited man were moving. The suited man could have been a 40 year old with prematurely grey hair or naturally very fair hair.

Nup, none of this is working for me! There is something very suss here.

The longer this goes on the more confusing it becomes. I imagine, any lead no matter how far fetched or irrelevant it may seem the police must follow it up. In my opinion the police have good reason to believe in the testimony of witnesses to the suit case man and there lies the answers. The suitcase man is definitely involved and I am beginning to think more and more that he has some type of mental illness and that is why he returns to the scene, likely more times than have been reported.

Edit: I would also like to mention that a real estate agent is not a likely scenario. Owing a real estate company in country SA myself they are more likely to wear moleskins or jeans and a shirt, NOT a suit.

I'm confused about the businessman, when they say he went back and discovered tub and flies, did he go back recently, ie after news of suitcase man came out, if it happened like this I assume the police have the tub now.
I couldn't imagine just going back randomly a few days later out of curiosity.

The police would have asked the Wynarka witnesses to describe what the suitcase man was wearing, even if it was only a very basic description. This is something that hasn't been released to the public. The only thing we know is that some witnesses said he was carrying a black suitcase. There is a good reason why the police haven't released a better description of this guy IMO. They would have correlated the description of suitcase man from each witness and from what we know, not one of them has said that he was actually wearing a suit! This latest report about the guy wearing a suit is either sloppy journalism, journalistic sensationalism or someone is telling porky pies.

The police would have asked the Wynarka witnesses to describe what the suitcase man was wearing, even if it was only a very basic description. This is something that hasn't been released to the public. The only thing we know is that some witnesses said he was carrying a black suitcase. There is a good reason why the police haven't released a better description of this guy IMO. They would have correlated the description of suitcase man from each witness and from what we know, not one of them has said that he was actually wearing a suit! This latest report about the guy wearing a suit is either sloppy journalism, journalistic sensationalism or someone is telling porky pies.

Maybe in the original sightings he was wearing a suit too (although this was not disclosed). And now with the new witness saying he was wearing a suit gives him credibility as far as the police are concerned. This is one of the many reasons police keep a lot of information to themselves so they can tell when someone is telling the truth or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95