Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, evidence now is crucial. I guess it depends how panicked the person was, whether they were thinking enough to get rid of some of it. I hope they were a dumb thinker.

OMG, so so sad :( :(

Finally we have closure, but I think deep down I was hoping they would find her alive :( So sad for those poor girls and her parents, friends & family.

Now the case can continue and hopefully soon justice will be made.

A few ppl on here commented mt crosby, and the post above. Wow.... trust your instincts!

Oh, i am devastated now that its all confirmed. What a tragedy :(

Oh, and well done to all search crew and police, what an effort they have made!

I feel really sad for Allison, her children, her parents and the extended family. Does anyone know if her children are at school today? They will not take it well at all.
The police, SES and all those volunteers who have scoured the area so minutely deserve so much praise for the work they have done, and for caring so much, no matter what the weather threw at them.
A question which will no doubt be answered soon - how did they decide to look over there? It is well away from the Hot zone and areas of interest.
Driving from Brookfield to Mt Crosby - hilly, dark and windy single-lane each way roads. Anyone who saw a car out there would not have taken much notice at night because they would be concentrating on the roads themselves.
Again, I am pleased she was found, but not happy she is deceased. She deserved so much better than that. Now that they have the body, they can determine cause of death - and then move on to catching the person who did this, and making sure they cannot get out of it with 'legal wriggling'.

Absolutely mirror your thoughts Bob. I am so happy she has been found, but am so saddened this mom is deceased. Sad for her girls and her parents. Im sad someone did this to her. I feel praise for all involved in the search, with particular emphasis on the police recruits from the academy, as this is not something they would have ever expected to be involved in, as recruits. Sadly, excellent (if one can ever consider it that) experience for them....but I am sure, they are saddened, like all about her body being found.

Simply put, im mortified about what has happened to this mom (maybe because im a mum of around the same age) and hope the perpetrator is found. I feel within (obviously just opinion) that GBC hurt her and i hope he is caught soon......which sadly, will inflict a double blow on the daughters. But, you cant go killing your wife, just because you want tootsies with another piece of flesh. :-( SICK

I do remember your post alicat, very creepy.

I read that the roads have been cut off from Hawkesbury? Can anyone confirm this?

I wonder if they will be announcing an arrest. They have doggedly searched from the beginning and whatever it was that was noticed by the initial visit by police to the Baden Clay home on day one, without a body there is no proof of murder.

Here's a direct link for the press conference once it starts:

http://video.couriermail.com.au/2199538308/BadenClay-live-press-conference

Yep, every now and then the reporter is talking. They had a crime reporter on a few minutes back.

PS : Thanks for that link....Im in Melbourne and none of the news channels are showing a thing or even mentioning her being found. All they are really talking about is the disability insurance scheme, which is great....But im more wanting to know about Allison right now. :)

Lovely....

It's directly opposite the police base though - so they might be staying out of their way until someone is ready to make the statement. Surely the police won't run a press conference with a graveyard backdrop.

Any locals know if there is a nursing home nearby? Her poor daughters, my heart goes out to them

I just read that they held a vigil for her this morning, and that G B-C did not attend.......

It's directly opposite the police base though - so they might be staying out of their way until someone is ready to make the statement. Surely the police won't run a press conference with a graveyard backdrop.

You'd think wouldn't you ... but they seem oblivious. Perhaps oh here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member