Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:websleuther:Hey sleuthers lots to read today, great input I see, thanks.
Remember Paul Tully blogs? In this one I distinctly remember something pointed he said:

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

"Speculation is rife that the killer may have even attended the church service at St Paul's in Ipswich last Friday............."

The bolded part still nags at me and makes me think...hey it cannot be a husband or family member because they ALWAYS attend the funeral....so I was thinking of TM then....!!

Now I think it was Greg who witnessed someone like this in the 2nd row at the funeral, with 2 supporting her, one on each side...

@Greg is the person you witnessed? TM? at the funeral?

Re the funeral, it was me.
I asked a very close friend who was there if she noticed a lady with dark shoulder length hair. She said there was a lady,with 2 ladies of similar age sitting either side. Apparently this lady caught my friends attention as she just sat there "stone faced and emotionless" Initially I thought she said she was seated in the 2nd row behind the BDC's.But I misheard, this lady was sitting near back of church. My friend was with an older lady who pointed out that this was the mistress. The 3 little girls acknowledged this lady. I asked Greg if he could confirm this as he was there also. He was unable to confirm.

Some people just type fast, forget to proof read,or whatever has nothing to do with manners OR being illiterate... It's really not that serious..JMO

@ Angel1

Good to see you back, Angel1. You have been a valuable contributor! Come back soon! : )

When I was ten years old my father's work colleague and mistress (who I liked) asked me: "If you Mummy died would you like it if I was your Mummy?". I told my mother and the affair ended and things were tough for a bit. Years later my mother is still with us and married to my father. I knew it was all wrong but I was only ten. Those poor girls!

I'm sorry, but sticking to facts, you are actually wrong on this one. It all depends on the type of strangulation, which we have no proof of yet. This is a wiki link, but research it further and you will find more info.

Certain types of strangulation render death a lot quicker than 2-3 minutes. I do know no one said it took 10 mins but I was being sarcastic/overdramatic. Thought you'd work that out.

Strangulation however CAN take up to however long the Perp wants it to last for. Dennis Neilson strangled some of his victims for up to 20 mins, reviving them multiple times, then repeating. Joel Rifkin knew nothing about anatomy and said that some of his victims died in about a minute and some he had to assault for 20 mins.

Strangling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well I'm not sure I'm wrong - I'm no expert but there was someone who seemed to understand science and she did explain it differently. But you have posted some relevant info so I'm not going to argue on the scientific points. My main point was the casual use of the word 'accidentally'. I just wanted to highlight that just because someone kills in a fit of rage, it doesnt mean it was an accident. I want to highlight the onus of personal responsibility on people for their violent actions. As far as i'm concerned putting your hands around someones throat and squeezing until they lose consciousness, or die, is not an accident, nor is smothering. If you are going to do those things you know you are trying to kill them. Just because after theyve died and you suddenly decide to think about the consequences to yourself, you wish you could reverse it, also does not mean it was an accident.

I accept that in the case of battering, someone can acquire a brain injury that haemorrhages later and causes death, or there are fatal injuries that can be sustained from falling and hitting your head on concrete after being pushed for example, so in those cases there can be an accidental death. That's my view and the main point of my post earlier. I'll leave it at that.

Really?? This seems interesting?
This is interesting. Could there be siphoning of finances away from Allison's knowledge into another fund? Could GBC and TM have taken commissions without Allison's knowledge with the aim of building their own financial interests? Curious and curiouser as they say.

yep, who gives a crap? everyones opinion is valued, whether they finished year 12 or not...it would be kind of uppity and presumptuous to consider yourself better than anyone else because they had some literacy problems, surely? not picking on anyone here...just lets stick to the topic of conversation, not how posters contribute

Just my opinion, based on not much, but women are usually more realistic about these things. As well, a woman (just imo again) would be more inclined to feelings of regret and conscience

It's my suspicion that she didn't lawyer up and co-operated with investigators because she wanted it out and was prepared to suffer the consequences

People might laugh and they may be well justified, but her focus, initially, we're told, was upon the finer things in life - the beautiful, the aesthetically pleasing and rewarding. Hence her trying to make a career and lifestyle very probably, based in art

As someone has said, there's not a lot of money teaching art. Lots of hard work, trying to foster in children an appreciation of the finer, more ethereal things in life. So, not a woman focused on money or ostentation, prestige, etc.

That being the case, she may have been drawn into matters which spiralled out of her control. She's not a terribly attractive woman, whereas GBC could be described as a good-looking man. Maybe she hadn't ever received much attention from men? If not, understandable that she could have crossed boundaries when wooed by a spin-artist

If it's true she's reasonably comfortable financially (?) (several properties?) it might not have crossed her mind until too late that her bank balance was her primary attractiveness from GBC's perspective

Could be completely off-track with this, but it's my current suspicion that she decided to make a clean breast of it with investigators, wanted to do the right thing - belatedly

If any of this is remotely correct, I hope people are keeping a good eye on her and ensuring she doesn't entertain thoughts of suicide
Good thoughtful post laserdisc10.

I'm no expert but the only media footage of GBC speaks volumes. The shaking of his head (the NO shaking) when he has helped the police as much as he can and his sister's nervous lip biting (a friend of mine does this when she is nervous). I can't see a snarl of the upper lip but maybe it's too quick for my eyes or I need to find my glasses :)

When he first walks up to the reporter his demeanor is very bizarre. It's like he goes from a happy kinda gotta put it on for the cameras (five minutes of fame) and looks showy like in his realestate vids to Oh I'm so sad. And it happens in a split second. He is standing tall in my opinion and not slouched as someone might be when they are down. The sister standing straight toward the cameras is like a front. She is close to him but not facing him which is what I would suspect someone who is comforting another would do. The sister's eyes darting all over the place? Does anyone have an answer for this ??

Have to get ready to go to the show now :D

"Police have been TOLD the relationship between Mr BC and Century 21 ,,......"

Media knows that Police have been told because the same people who told the media about the affair also told them that they had told this to the Police.

I could be wrong (I so often am and It's sooooo exhausting lol) but I think posters are giving QPS too much credit for controlling the media. Seriously in my experience they don't.

Eg Child Murder is released from prison. QPS doesn't want the public to know where he is living etc because then there are huge problems with angry mobs etc. Media do not care. They follow around with cameras because it sells papers the bigger the angry mob the better.

Am I making sense.....Ramble ramble ramble

You are making sense but even though I do think media can be appalling at times, in this case I think they are quite disciplined and abiding by industry ethics and unwritten rules i suppose you might say.

Think about it - the media have known about this affair from the very first week and if they were just going to be sensationalist and try to sell papers they wouldnt have left it until now to write this story. They could have written it any time.

My belief, and through some knowledge of the media that I've had through work, is that it has been written now because the information has been released to the media now by QPS, or the paper has only got the QPS to agree to it being released now.

With all the gossip going around, a lot of it true, there is SO MUCH the media could have been wiriting about every day, with direct quotes from unnamed friends etc if they were going to be sensationalist, but we've seen none of that, which is why we have to scour online very day with very little new stories coming out.

yep, who gives a crap? everyones opinion is valued, whether they finished year 12 or not...it would be kind of uppity and presumptuous to consider yourself better than anyone else because they had some literacy problems, surely? not picking on anyone here...just lets stick to the topic of conversation, not how posters contribute

Well said, Minni! Poster's that have made valuable contributions leave because they feel 'belittled' by others posters comments. Anyone doing this risks 'the wrath of the Mod's!'

Could be the sister is supporting him knowing Bwana was responsible for the killing. He is a marriage enhancement facilitator maybe he actually introduced gbc and tm and was actively involved in trying to get them together. GBC does appear to be weak to me I would be surprised if Bwana took matters into his own hands. I think GBC would have been inclined to confess if other members of his family weren't involved. Just my opinion obviously.

So does anyone think ABC was ok about these alleged multiple affairs and just accepted that things in the marriage were sliding beyond her control or was the separation a trial with the hope that things were going to be returning to marital relationship once differences were worked out.

Wow we are a "snippy" lot tonight. I think we all need sleep. I am heading there now. Play nice kids. Keep your eyes and ears open.

The sister's eyes darting all over the place? :D

I have one spoiled narcissistic brother who could do no wrong in my parent's eyes for years. I honestly have no issues with Olivia's body language. I think she is in a last straw situation. He probably has made hundreds of mistakes in his life that Nigelaine have minimised and it has all come to a head.

So does anyone think ABC was ok about these alleged multiple affairs and just accepted that things in the marriage were sliding beyond her control or was the separation a trial with the hope that things were going to be returning to marital relationship once differences were worked out.

Was there a separation? I think she was angry and upset and had given him enough chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME