Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, without mentioning any names, I disagree that someone who could kill their spouse could also claim to love their children

Yes...I agree. Not sure if you read that sociopath description..it was in one of these threads...one thing that struck me was how such type's have relationships with people....they dont view others as people to care for, or love...they are just their victims/people to use etc....

Morning everyone
I'm not familiar with the area but remember a post in a previous thread saying that the witness described the two cars being pulled up very close to each other outside a store at Anstead and there is a telephone box outside. Perhaps this is the one...The general store Anstead is on Mt Crosby road with in 2 km of the Kholo Bridge
[ame="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl"]Google Maps[/ame]

I just posted a list of all the problems we had on thread #9. It took awhile to compile. :sigh:

Now, let's move forward. :skip:

Kimster....not knock this off....

Its, Knock it off....

lol

Believe me....it will take another couple of years to 'pick up' on all our slang....I just come from an arvo get together....cannot believe you guys dont know what a poofta is...?:floorlaugh:

Sorry that didn't work
HMMMM ! look closely in walking mode at the corner of Mt Crosby Road and Hawksbury Road.......General store with a pull off area and phone box as described ...also on direct route towards where Allison's body was found. Even theough Anstead is shown on the map as a suburb this General store's address is Mt Crosby road Anstead. Makes sense that this may be where one of the witnesses saw the vehicles.

Yes...I agree. Not sure if you read that sociopath description..it was in one of these threads...one thing that struck me was how such type's have relationships with people....they dont view others as people to care for, or love...they are just their victims/people to use etc....

I keep asking myself, if you truly loved your children, how could you not feel guilt and remorse every time you looked at them, and confess? Brizzychick - you have just answered me.

Damn good point...Why the hell would he have been there yesterday knowing damn well how the majority feel about him and to top it all knowing that the grandparents were taking the kids this weekend. So he couldnt use the excuse of doing it for the kids....I dont know hey...he sure is hell is playing mind games!:banghead:

If he is guilty, he is counting on the decency of other people. As convinced as I am of his involvement, I'd never confront him in front of his children. Like most people, I'd not approach him to say anything even without the kids there.

That said, if I found out he'd been in my kid's classroom, my kid would be pulled from that school until I had an assurance he was not going to be in the classroom again. Not for any safety fears, it is just beyond the pale.

Here is a link to the article where the police were searching Bunya St and Wirrabarra Rd.

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...ents-in-the-area/story-e6frfkvr-1226345259099

Here is the link saying cars were seen at Anstead.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8468149/witness-comes-forward-in-baden-clay-case

If you Google Map Wirrabarra Rd, Anstead QLD, a map will come up showing Bunya, Wirrabarra, Mt Crosby Rd, Kholo Creek Crossing and Anstead.

(This is Kholo Creek Crossing - not Kholo Bridge, which is much further up river)

IMO Allison would have been left upstream and not at the bridge. It would be far too risky to throw anyone off the bridge, or even pull in to the siding and place a body under the bridge. If she was left near one of the dry creek beds, she may never have been found- if it had not rained. There is a lot of activity up Bunya St - Scout Camp, Laser Skirmish and houses - but Wirrabarra is far more isolated and hilly. And those dry creeks become torrents in heavy rain.
Canoeists wouldn't be up that far - not enough water- but they use the Brisbane River, or the mouth of Kholo Creek where it meets the river.

The swirling of water under the bridge pylons may have brought her to rest there - rather than her body be carried out into the river itself. Another poster explained this earlier. It is a miracle her body was found, IMO!

Hope this helps!

I agree with the above - pulling up on the bridge and throwing the body over would have been very hard to do plus any traffic at that time would have thought it weird they stopped on that bridge. I feel ABC was taken further up and was washed out by the rain during that week. We had 6 inches of rain over the time she disappeared here where I live and it is only 5 minutes away from that bridge. Also any car that pulled in beside the bridge to carry the body to its resting place - well the grass was really overgrown and the police would have definitely saw tracks in that grass especially after all the rain. No tracks - the grass has since been mowed and under the bridge is more assessable for them.

Here is a Google map of Anstead, a suburb of Brisbane. It covers the area said to be the location of where the witness saw the two 4 x wheel drives. And within the same location, you can see the Tyolum Scout Camp and also (if you zoom in) Kholo Creek where it joins the Brisbane River (up in top left-hand corner)

Google Maps

I'll keep looking to see if I can find something more definitive re: the witness sighting in relation to where ABC's remains were discovered

LOL....thats a map of the USA....:banghead:

I agree with the above - pulling up on the bridge and throwing the body over would have been very hard to do plus any traffic at that time would have thought it weird they stopped on that bridge. I feel ABC was taken further up and was washed out by the rain during that week. We had 6 inches of rain over the time she disappeared here where I live and it is only 5 minutes away from that bridge. Also any car that pulled in beside the bridge to carry the body to its resting place - well the grass was really overgrown and the police would have definitely saw tracks in that grass especially after all the rain. No tracks - the grass has since been mowed and under the bridge is more assessable for them.

Absolutely! It had to be upstream. I back on to those creeks. They are either dry or a trickle at the moment. Drag marks were mentioned by the media, but it was in the article saying the Police had set up a command post at the Scout Camp. But they had searched that area, and an area of Wirrabarra Rd.

Morning everyone
I'm not familiar with the area but remember a post in a previous thread saying that the witness described the two cars being pulled up very close to each other outside a store at Anstead and there is a telephone box outside. Perhaps this is the one...The general store Anstead is on Mt Crosby road with in 2 km of the Kholo Bridge
Google Maps

I must have missed that post. Was this sighting different to the one that was stated in the media?

I agree with the above - pulling up on the bridge and throwing the body over would have been very hard to do plus any traffic at that time would have thought it weird they stopped on that bridge. I feel ABC was taken further up and was washed out by the rain during that week. We had 6 inches of rain over the time she disappeared here where I live and it is only 5 minutes away from that bridge. Also any car that pulled in beside the bridge to carry the body to its resting place - well the grass was really overgrown and the police would have definitely saw trac.ks in that grass especially after all the rain. No tracks - the grass has since been mowed and under the bridge is more assessable for them.

Not much traffic that time of morningthough wouldnot be too hard to do

Kimster....not knock this off....

Its, Knock it off....

lol

Believe me....it will take another couple of years to 'pick up' on all our slang....I just come from an arvo get together....cannot believe you guys dont know what a poofta is...?:floorlaugh:

I think it's OK to say "knock this off" if referring to something in particular.

"I just come from an arvo get together". Hope that was a typo. Don't you mean "just came".

I'm in the same boat as yourself, Pudwink, as far as not having local knowledge of the area

However, the police have a lot of resources at their disposal. They'll have experts examining flora and fora from ABC's remains and these will be traced to sources (for example and least ickky, there would be minute debris in hair and clothing which could provide a wealth of information). They'll be able to find out about water levels and currents, etc. Almost the moment ABC's remains were found, they had forensics taking samples from vegetation in the area, etc. and this would have continued at all points deemed probable

They'll make an arrest, don't worry. Someone killed Allison Dickie. The police had reasons to spring into action as swiftly as they did. The public will not allow her murder to go unanswered and the police know it. In the meantime, Allison's killer/s can keep on losing weight and sweating their way through their days and nights

Thank you Laser from this moment I will only refer to Allison as Allison Dickie or AD, the name BC is an insult to her memory IMO

I keep asking myself, if you truly loved your children, how could you not feel guilt and remorse every time you looked at them, and confess? Brizzychick - you have just answered me.

Ill find the link and ill put it up again...it was amazing....not sure who put it there now...but they are on all the time....

one of the locals....

If he is guilty, he is counting on the decency of other people. As convinced as I am of his involvement, I'd never confront him in front of his children. Like most people, I'd not approach him to say anything even without the kids there.

That said, if I found out he'd been in my kid's classroom, my kid would be pulled from that school until I had an assurance he was not going to be in the classroom again. Not for any safety fears, it is just beyond the pale.

Men of his type have more bloody front than myers....

I would be the same....Who is the principle of Brookfield primary these days....but I would be so upset if he came ANYWHERE near my kids.....

In all honesty....I really do not think he went into the class....more like took the child into the school and possibly spoke softly softly sweetly to the teacher....you know usual, "ill get the teacher on MY SIDE' stuff....

imo...it was propably a conversation about the girls may start to get up set, call me if they do...oh and here is my new mobile number....the cops have got my other phone...wank wank wank.///

ok...hubby wants to take me out to dinner...so....ill be back later....

Strangeworld I've done a quick search of media reports and cant find any mention of cars being outside the store, however given that the original witness reports sparked many other.... "It is understood that several people have since come forward with information. "
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8468149/witness-comes-forward-in-baden-clay-case
It was definitely mentioned by someone in a previous thread that the same/similar two cars close together were pulled over near the store....perhaps a local posting on here?????

Not much traffic that time of morningthough wouldnot be too hard to do

Yeah I fully understand what you are saying but they would have had to pull up on the bridge using most of the road as they would need to open up the door to get her body out - and the lifting up over the rails on the bridge for any person would be difficult. It would be a real gamble to take as if any car was to come along during this time they would have had to slow down altogether.

Strangeworld I've done a quick search of media reports and cant find any mention of cars being outside the store, however given that the original witness reports sparked many other.... "It is understood that several people have since come forward with information. "
It was definitely mentioned by someone in a previous thread that the same/similar two cars close together were pulled over near the store....perhaps a local posting on here?????

Thanks Lyndy. Seems like there was quite a few people out and about on the night/morning. Wonder if whoever was driving thought they would be inconspicuous - luckily the locals must be very observant! Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz