Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with all this distraction, has anyone checked to see if there has been a news dump yet?

one of the main reasons I have been whinging ALL DAY LONG about the sleepover , is precisely this. The ONLY reason anyone here on this thread has ever had reason to be concerned with where the girls were is because at some point early on SOME POSTER (RANDOM OR LOCAL - I DONT HAVE A CLUE) POSTED UP A COMMENT SAYING THAT THE POLICE STARTED THIS HUGE SEARCH WITHIN MINUTES OF A MISSING PERSONS REPORT BASED ON THE FACT THAT A CHILD DISAGREED WITH SOMETHING THERE PARENT TOLD POLICE THAT MORNING. IMO THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE WORDLY THING THAT MAKES THIS SO. WHO SAID THE CHILDREN TOLD THE POLICE GBC WAS LYING ABOUT SOMETHING? WHO SAID THEY WERE EVEN THERE? IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP I THINK I HAVE HEARD SO FAR. IT IS DOING MY HEAD IN!!!!

anyway, this is just my opinion, if anyone has evidence that can tell us if the girls EVER SPOKE TO THE POLICE THAT MORNING, or even better what they said to the police, then I AM ALL EARS...seriously, Id like to hear what went down

Minni - You are right! We don't know if a child said something or not, we can't be sure if the children were there or not, we don't know if chains were used or not, but most of what has been discussed regarding this case and all the speculation that keeps us here until early hours of the morning, is just that: speculation based on bits and pieces of information that locals might have heard through the grapevine, combined with what we have heard/read in the media. If we completely discard all those tiny details, then we might as well turn our PC/Laptops/mobiles/iPads off and go to sleep. We are not real detectives, we are "pretend detectives" and we are dealing with many imaginary scenarios, based on the little bits of fact combines with some gossip. That's what keeps us here. Otherwise let's just read the papers every morning and nothing else. I personally don't discard all pieces of gossip because "where there is smoke, there is fire". And that is a FACT. ... Sorry, no link available! :moo::moo:

GBC even looks fake and awkward in that photo with just he and Allison. His face lacks genuine expression.

Pffft! It was probably a big effort for him to even pull that look off. Maybe he just can't do 'genuine'.

GBC even looks fake and awkward in that photo with just he and Allison. His face lacks genuine expression.

Personally, I think they BOTH look good and very happy in all of these photos. So very sad. I'm sure that if GBP is responsible for Allison's demise that he has deep, deep regrets. His life is flashing by him in all the news reports, in everything that the community does and says. I think if he is guilty, money has pushed him over the edge. Yes, he has had affairs, but in my view he has been propping up his fragile ego with these affairs. He is a man who no longer has a good sense of self-worth and was desperate. Even his affairs, in my opinion, have probably been centred around money.

Hi All,
The Awards night was held in February 2012. This is the Annual Gala Awards night.

Sorry for the break from me, I've been out stocking up on salt.

Out of interest how many times has this hairdresser been interviewed by police now, as it seems pretty clear to me she is central to the investigation and will be the star witness in GBCs trial.

The Kim Corrigan case was very interesting. What concerns me most about the ABC case is that if GBC truly is the cold blooded murdering "scum" with a alleged history of domestic violence and abuse, as many on here believe very strongly, how can the police and Dickies allow him to retain custody of the girls? Parade around at the Show with them.

That idea really freaks me out which is why I think we should consider options other than GBC. However the Kim Corrigan case shows that this indeed can and has happened. Scary.

The poster said everybody at the hairdressers was interviewed after she disappeared and again after the body was found.

To be a fly on the wall at those awards.

Poor Allison must have felt slightly paranoid that people were talking about her if they all already knew about GBC and Toni as reported iykwim.

A lot of news to compete with atm. Those four girls were found, Chapelle Corby possible release, and State of Origin tomorrow!!!

You forget the remarkable Craig Thompson and his wonderful imaginery friend who telephoned brothels, produced his driver's licence and used his HSU credit card. Think his friend's name may have been Casper.

This quote is from way back yonks ago... I'm catching up...

Not sure if this has been answered, but even though the photographic equipment used may be high quality, the size of the screen you are using, you computer settings, as in how you have your colour set and the quality of your video graphics card will affect the way the colour looks.

The only way you could really tell is to either see the car for yourself, or see the original picture before it is published in the news sites and before it gets viewed in your computer.

Even so, we each perceive (see) colour slightly differently to each other. Get two people to look at the car and one will see it more as a blue tone dominant and another as a charcol dominant.

When a PC/laptop is new, the screen is properly calibrated for accurate colour rendition. My Mac is only a few months old. When I look at the crash site photo and compare it to the one supplied for the charcoal Honda image, I clearly see a distinct difference in the colours (I am viewing both on the same screen). One is charcoal grey and the other is dark blue. But, you are welcome to disagree with me.

I have always thought this. It doesn't make sense, going for a walk at 10pm in dark coloured clothes to boot! Surely you would wear something that was light coloured, otherwise you could run the risk of being hit by a car. Locals have said how dark it is in Brookfield at night.
Yes, Reg - wouldn't you wear something warmer as it was starting to get cool at night.

Also ... if I had my hair done during the evening in preparation for the conference the next day, I would not be chancing any small showers and getting it ruined while out on a walk .... IMO

Thanks for finding this Jes. I was disputing with someone before who told me it was a real estate conference she was suppose to attend. Knew I'd heard or seen it somewhere. It was that video, I watched it a week ago. The reporter fumbles a bit, but as they were talking about how much she did for her girls, then they mentioned pathways afterwards it's obvious it's the conference in question.

You're welcome. I thought I would help you out when I saw the posts between you and the other poster. It was also confirmed in one of the written articles by Alison Sandy but don't have time to find it. I'm positive the article is posted in the media timeline I have put together so far as I remember also reading it while compiling the timeline coz I read each article to work out what portion to quote as a brief reference.

Am I in Allison's thread or the chat room? :waiting:

G'day all!

Please pack your bags as this thread will be closing and a new one will begin in a few minutes! I pray the next one brings justice for Allison! :rose:

Am I in Allison's thread or the chat room? :waiting:

G'day all!

Please pack your bags as this thread will be closing and a new one will begin in a few minutes! I pray the next one brings justice for Allison! :rose:

Unfortunately I don't think so Kimster, someone posted before they aren't expecting to lay any charges for a few more weeks :(

Look through all 300 there are some funny pics, obviously people had a few drinks, no one said it was a hick event, I said it all looked like a hoot (meaning a great night)

ok, i'll go look at another 100....but comments from some such as "mutton dressed as lamb" i'm sure would not be appreciated by people that are probably really lovely

I'm not sure if it's a google thing or an iPad/iPhone thing
when I google toni mchugh I can open images to enlarge them but when I google Toni Cheri mchugh I can't open images.

Is it happening for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member