Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Schmickthespy.. can you see the red marks itsthevibe can see? The quality of picture on my computer is not that good; I will have to go back and find the one from the early threads.

I can see what looks like scratches near his eye in the pic of him in the car but not on his arms in the washing basket pic. I see the birthmark or graze type thing near his elbow that you mentioned though. I think these scratches (if that's what they are) really need some explanation.

I have heard those Rhodesia / Zimbabwe types are a rough and tough bunch

Geographical type has a lot to do with who we are and how we behave and react to situations .... Bad things happened that night , only one person knows what happened... Do you?

People who live near the equator harbor alot of suspicion about night because it falls so quickly. In Allison's case it was a new moon.

Geographical type has a lot to do with who we are and how we behave and react to situations .... Bad things happened that night , only one person knows what happened... Do you?
You seem pretty fired up. Any particular reason?

I am very rested after some well-earned time out. Managed to stay away for a while, but recently scanned this thread and noticed I was missed by some, which gave me a nice feeling in my (male, with only one username and IP address, despite speculation to the contrary) bones.

Tried to deal with some real life in my absence, so may be a bit behind in the news. Have a few snippets from locals I will post, once I assure myself they're not completely insane :)

During my last little rant, quite rightly punished to the full extent of forum law, I mentioned the term I previously saw another poster use - 'tombstone teeth' - which strikes me as clever and descriptive for certain situations. Straight after, a member suggested that meant I must be one and the same as the original poster of that term - stated as complete fact.

Reminded me how easy it is to be misunderstood and how easily mad theories can become fact. Just saying. Good to be back ... I promise to be good ...

PS sorry - to stay on topic... cos this forum is not all about me... REIQ have removed the http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=19517 page referring to Toni McHugh from their website (at this stage the google index still shows a link : https://www.google.com.au/search?q=toni+mchugh+ray+white+toowong)
Looking forward to your posts. You're always rather well informed and pretty witty to boot. Definitely missed. Can't wait to hear what you've been able to piece together. Yay!

I am very rested after some well-earned time out. Managed to stay away for a while, but recently scanned this thread and noticed I was missed by some, which gave me a nice feeling in my (male, with only one username and IP address, despite speculation to the contrary) bones.

Tried to deal with some real life in my absence, so may be a bit behind in the news. Have a few snippets from locals I will post, once I assure myself they're not completely insane :)

During my last little rant, quite rightly punished to the full extent of forum law, I mentioned the term I previously saw another poster use - 'tombstone teeth' - which strikes me as clever and descriptive for certain situations. Straight after, a member suggested that meant I must be one and the same as the original poster of that term - stated as complete fact.

Reminded me how easy it is to be misunderstood and how easily mad theories can become fact. Just saying. Good to be back ... I promise to be good ...

PS sorry - to stay on topic... cos this forum is not all about me... REIQ have removed the http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=19517 page referring to Toni McHugh from their website (at this stage the google index still shows a link : https://www.google.com.au/search?q=toni+mchugh+ray+white+toowong)

Welcome back Keyboredom...good to see you back on board :)

I agree re the mad theories...heard about the chain from Coles??

Perhaps they can 27 tomorrow, does anyone know what lady detectives wear?

Right, you are nominated to infiltrate the ranks tomorrow! Smart business wear will do! Don't you watch 'The Bill?'

We will expect all the answers from you tomorrow.. not that we are putting the pressure on! lol!

Yes, you have been missed. Glad you are back!! :)

Yes that is the one thanks, I dont have the link on my ipad.

Have a look at his hand he has concealer on it which has rubbed off onto the window. There is also a bruise just above his wrist.

You must have a massive computer screen as I can't see a bruise or concealer just maybe some scratches or welts.

Yes that is the one thanks, I dont have the link on my ipad.

Have a look at his hand he has concealer on it which has rubbed off onto the window. There is also a bruise just above his wrist.

I think you guys are looking for things that are not there IMO.

Look at this pic closely, his eyes are red rimmed and it looks to be a tear in his left eye??

Yes I noticed that too...

If you zoom in close...scratch/s above wrist.

Bruising around right eye??...covered with concealer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat