Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one of many lol. I am sure the police will be kept busy going through all his women from his computer files.

Yes I think this is where we'll all start to wonder just how many other women did he have affairs with over the years he was married to Allison.

From a while back...

April 27, 2012

Gerard Baden-Clay's life and career built on honesty

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...built-on-honesty/story-e6freoof-1226340594889

Life & career built on honesty...no it wasn't...not at all.

It seems unclear still whether or not ABC had been trying to save her marriage or get away from it. Is there any reliable information to support either theory?

Each possibility leads to very different scenarios for her death.

From my own observation and life experience I would note that a woman in her early 40s can be quite divided herself on whether or not to try to save a troubled marriage.

The question of whether or not to have any more children can be a pressing factor as time has almost run out. If the husband or the wife is still hoping for another child it can cause huge tensions.

This is the stage in a marriage when the cracks can't easily be ignored anymore. The children are more independent and the unresolved conflicts demand resolution.

I wonder if these new leads are from the computer analysis? Maybe some emails, etc were discovered that suggested further investigation? Or maybe they have been investigating his business operations and are seeking more from the chairman?

And that Charles Tarbey is the chairman.

He is the one that said

In one conversation when police were still searching for his wife, Mr Baden-Clay reportedly told Mr Tarbey: "I'm doing everything I can to make sure they have all the information they need to find Allison." Mr Tarbey was critical of speculation online about how Mrs Baden-Clay may have died. One website had published thousands of comments, including unsubstantiated and possibly defamatory posts.

"People on blogs are saying some horrible things which is impacting on many people," Mr Tarbey said.

[URL="http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/widower-departs-struggling-office/story-e6frep2f-12263678880

Someone posted a link to a news story recently which had comments from Charles Tarby which were supportive of GBC.

I don't have it but thought some of you may be interested, if anyone else has it?

Someone posted a link to a news story recently which had comments from Charles Tarby which were supportive of GBC.

I don't have it but thought some of you may be interested, if anyone else has it?

Thanks angel1, beat me to it.

IMO Allison was not thrown from the bridge but hidden further up river in the hope that she would never be found.

My reasoning is that, according to police, her killer was someone known to her. If it was in fact someone known to her they would not dump her body out in the open, albeit under a bridge, because there is every chance that her body could be linked back to them. The murderer would not want the crime linked back to him in any way. If, for example it was a random killing and the killer was unknown to Allison, then I could understand that they would dump her body without hiding it because there is nothing to link them back to Allison.

IMO Allison was secreted further up river and her body was washed down by flood waters. IMO she was dumped in or near the scout grounds because the perp(s) knew the area. She was put there in the belief that she would never be found.

The scout grounds have invariably been ruled out by some sleuthers as being too obvious because of the BC's connection to the scout movement. IMO the BC's latched onto the Baden-Powell scout connection whenever they wanted to name drop. Perhaps they considered the scout grounds to be their property to use how they wished.

After reading a recent bio about old BP, I personally would never even let on that he was a relative. Icksay ittlelay uckfay. (That's Latin, albeit of the Porcine variety). ;)

Nice :)

I haven't been watching the news, but it wouldn't surprise me if police are interviewing every woman GBC had 'liaisons' with, or at least the ones they know about. I imagine there would be quite a few over the years.

Did they say whether this 'new' woman was a suspect?

it did look like genuine grief, or remorse or something real not bunged on I thought also...

but what I was trying to say before was that, maybe he told the police he was suspicious of his mistress in the disappearance of his wife because he actually thinks his mistress has done this? I know its far fetched

so I have a hypothetical question for you CC and everyone.

'IF GBC is innocent, who does he thinking did this?"

who do you all think did this if GBC didn't?

Minni, last time I stated my opinion, World War III broke out... but you know what I think and my opinion hasn't changed since day 1.

Okay so now we have a woman from Sydney, a mistress who from a reliable source seems to be very much in love with GBC and we have a wife named Allison in the way. I am not sure GBC had to anything now, two known women chasing him and the impediment is Allison.

"If only I wasn't married" etc etc. it i beginning to look more and more sinister IMO

Honestly can somebody tell me what he has got - a middle aged man, not successful, not wealthy, married with a young family and living in rental accommodation - it certainly doesn't tug at my heart strings.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR2mhVSvfM"]CENTURY 21 Australia Conference - Gold Coast.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Century 21 2010 Convention held on the Gold Coast maybe they have them every year. I will keep searching see if I can find Gerard

Just a possibility.

Re: TM, just remember the case of the NASA astronaut, who tried to kill her rival. Her name was Lisa Nowak, if I remember correctly. She was charged with attempted murder.

I remember that in the news not too long ago, she a fair way across the US wearing an adult diaper (incontinence pants) to get to her lover's wife.
The truth can be stranger than fiction.

On Allison being involved in espionage and speaking 6 languages I cant comment directly but would assume she had 1 to 3 fluent other languages and had experience with up to 6 but this does not a spy make.

C21 Ethos as per it's Chairman -

The philosophy of Charles Tarbey underpins the CENTURY 21 ethos: We aim to be the best in the business, and we are continually striving to improve our service to customers.
We are also one of the most respected names in the business, with impeccable training and ethical standards for all staff.

http://www.century21.com.au/information/about/

......oh and another huge statement by Paul Tully:

"It is to be hoped the person responsible will have the decency to admit to the murder and not try to lay any of the blame on Allison or to weasel out of their criminal responsibility with clever lawyers and technical legal arguments and excuses."

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-murder-noose-is.html

There's a chance that Paul just reads some of the many blogs about this crime - not websleuths, but one with no rules !!

Wonder what the C21 boss's involvement would be??? Two different stories on Ch9 and 7??? The whole story keeps getting weirder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal