Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't identify anything as being the body? I admit the stills are fuzzy but......

thats what I said so yes, I do not see anything in any of the photos that I can reasonably say is a body..that seems to offend you?

I have just attempted to upload an image via my iPhone to the site and am getting the same prompt to enter a URL. It seems that the site is not iPhone compatible or to insert an image from a mobile phone you need to upload it to a photo hosting site first and then insert the URL as requested before loading.

It also will not allow attachment files to be added from a mobile phone.

It will allow attachments from phones, its just that iPhones cannot upload photos directly. You need to use a 3rd party app such as photobucket, flickr etc....

Iphones and Ipad IOS5 just doesn't allow it

ok more hearsay and no founding in anything but on the topic of liaisons...

a few weeks ago I googled a possible liaison of GBC's (bris based) and this person has removed themselves from being able to be googled. it says 'blocked from google' hmmm pretty telling

I'd do the same if I was continually getting pinged on the net, theres a few innocent people getting much more internet exposure than they should.

Of course. Is that not obvious? MOO...... or whatever you people say here....

No it wasn't obvious which is why I asked you to clarify the word estrangement and, that it was In Your Opinion, as when I read your original post I thought you might have had inside information about the BC relationship. IMO

I dont know if Stockholm Syndrome is really relevant here as it is more about identifying with your captor, having empathy with them. Its usually related to victims who have been kidnapped, but I see how you might feel a woman who is being controlled could feel that she is being held 'captive'

I don't see that Stockholm Syndrome is appropriate here.

I don't see that Stockholm Syndrome is appropriate here.

LOL....Is that some kind of illness one gets when obsessed with shopping at IKEA? (giggles)

I must google that.....Stockholm Syndrome.

Errm...it was me. After seeing them named on here and knowing geocache profiles often contain personally identifiable info, I thought it prudent to give them a heads up about it. They were oblivious to the WS discussion until then and grateful to have the opportunity to delete their comment. Incidentally, their comment had indeed been misinterpreted on here. They weren't the poor soul who had to find Allison. Luckily that person can truly retain their anonymity.

Thank you.

In this picturethe bare skin is supposedly a light colour I take it? Hate to say this but the bare skin would have been a dark blueish/ black. There would have been no contrast of light skin against clothing.
Having said this what is the obsession with SEEING Allison's body. She was found under the bridge after being placed there IMO. For her to have been washed down stream and up a bank seems unlikely as I feel she would have been caught up on debris before reaching and coming to rest under a bridge IMO. I don't have to SEE the body to form an opinion. All these photos TRYING TO FIND AND OUTLINE poor Allison's body are a bit disrespectful I feel. MOOOOOO :please:

I would imagine that this sort of damage would trigger the airbags - so if it occurred on the night in question, perhaps that is what brought swift police action?

Not necessarily. My partner was in head on collision and did much worse damage, and airbag didn't deploy because it didn't go far enough in to trigger the sensor. If that collision had deployed the airbag, IMO the car wouldn't have been returned immediately the police had done with it. It would have had to have been put in for repairs to replace airbags, as car is unroadworthy with them deployed. IMO though.

Stockholm syndrome refers to people in a hostage situation

Thanks, I just googled it.....Interesting stuff....Sympathetic towards ones captor.

This part was interesting :-

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

LOL....Is that some kind of illness one gets when obsessed with shopping at IKEA? (giggles)

I must google that.....Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm Syndrome align themselves with their captor (Patty Hearst case comes to mind) and not to be confused with Barrack's Syndrome where soldiers come back from tour of duty and can get ill from the lack of tension they have previously been under. IMO

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst"]Patty Hearst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Thanks, I just googled it.....Interesting stuff....Sympathetic towards ones captor.

This part was interesting :-

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

BBM

Also called 'survival'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads