Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder about the report that her car was in the Brookfield Showground. Had she parked there and been picked up by someone to go for a drive perhaps.

I think some people are close and perhaps are informed communitys are a great source of information

I also wonder about the report that her car was in the Brookfield Showground. Had she parked there and been picked up by someone to go for a drive perhaps.

Are you implying she may have been "seeing someone"? I don't believe an apparently devoted mother of 3 little kids (with a lot of other apparent problems to deal with) would be considering that. I don't recall an official police report about one of the cars being at the show grounds at some point. I think it is just rumour.

The more I learn about Allison & GBC, the more I think that Allison married "beneath her". It is a fact that women generally marry men of a higher status than themselves and vice versa. At the time of their marriage, Allison would have scored much higher than GBC on any measure of socioeconomic status. So, why is this of interest?!

Narcissists are easily threatened by others' achievements. Initially, a narcissist would be proud of scoring such a wonderful prize as the talented beautiful Allison. But this would not endure under the general pressures of daily life. When Allison fell off the pedestal her husband had created for her, her achievements would become threats to GBC's narcissism. He would then do his best to detract from/demean/dismiss Allison's many positive qualities.

A wonderful example of this is the old Century 21 web page which lists the staff and details their skills, history etc. GBC, his mum & dad, and all other staff (except Allison) have 1 or 2 large biographical paragraphs. Allison has nothing!!! She could easily be mistaken as the work experience student.

Or perhaps Allison came home from wherever and parked the car, and then met with someone to go for a drive. Perhaps the drive involved seeing or being told some information that lead to the argument with GBC. My thoughts would be either something about money or something sexual.

Are you implying she may have been "seeing someone"? I don't believe an apparently devoted mother of 3 little kids (with a lot of other apparent problems to deal with) would be considering that. I don't recall an official police report about one of the cars being at the show grounds at some point. I think it is just rumour.

No I don't think they mean that a dedicated mother of three certainly would not have the time or would even contemplate it. Mothers have priorities and our love from our children I's simply enough

It wouldn't mean she was less devoted to her children if she had been seeing someone. It would only mean she's human and needs and deserves attention, respect and companionship from someone who returns the feelings.

that archived page also has the mistress on it.

And Allison definitely left the hairdresser salon at Kenmore Plaza at 7pm which may explain why police were interested in any CCTV footage from shops in the area.

Or perhaps Allison came home from wherever and parked the car, and then met with someone to go for a drive. Perhaps the drive involved seeing or being told some information that lead to the argument with GBC. My thoughts would be either something about money or something sexual.

Omg don't say all along we believe that the extra material affair was with a woman when it could have been male

"He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rs-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html#ixzz1tqE6XknR

I guess he must have changed "his story" when he hired the criminal lawyer.

I agree, that probably started it. That is really quite telling isn't it? Because his parents are clearly totally innocent people in a state of terrible grief, they would be completely truthful and just simply saying what he told them. I think it explains why we got different stories in the media also, he did change his story because I think at the beginning he might have been a bit shocked at how quickly the police interest ramped up and he hadnt got things as straight in his head as he thought.

Last night before going to bed I also watched the brief TV interview of GBC when he spoke to the media outside the home with his sister next to him. (It's on YouTube and was reposted a couple of pages ago as part of a request from Mod Salem for links to the perp - although he is not the official perp as yet). Well I now know what everyone has been commenting on and I have to say I was surprised at how explicitly hopeless it was - I mean he did not seem upset at all. The pretence at being upset was so badly done it was almost laughable if it wasnt about such a serious subject. The mannerisms, tone of voice, everything was ridiculous. I know people react differently under difficult circumstances, but I find it hard to believe that a professional profiler wouldnt have a field day with the way he presents himself there.

I would suggest that his lawyers would have seen it and that would have contributed to advice for him not to speak to the media at all.

The police must have knowledge of prior movements and are perhaps using the roundabout and possible time frame to trap someone? Just because GBC has stated she was alive at 10pm doesnt make it so. And although it seems that the house is the crime scene, the possible scenarios could be anywhere. Until we know where she was last know to be alive...its anyone's guess. We cant just believe what GBC has told police.

The witnesses who provided sightings of Allison's 'family vehicle' on the Thursday night may substantiate evidence that at that roundabout between hours of 11.30pm and 4am:-

1. Allison's vehicle was seen at a particular time: alone/with another particular vehicle;
It may have been seen again at a later time: alone/with another particular vehicle;
  • =3The same particular vehicle may have been spotted there again later, without any others;
    • =4 Maybe a transference from one vehicle to another was seen taking place......maybe in the parking lot at the shopping centre there.

The fact that the Detectives are still working on this piece of evidence must be quite crucial.

Omg don't say all along we believe that the extra material affair was with a woman when it could have been male

that certainly would have caused some kind of domestic if it was news to Allison......It would be hard to come to terms with another affair, especially if you were just learning your partner was homosexual....yet another possibility!

I don't know where my posts keep going but will try again.. I was trying to say yesterday that no one really knows when Allison was last seen by anyone other than her husband, and when he claims to have seen her. The police must have knowledge of prior movements and are perhaps using the roundabout and possible time frame to trap someone? Just because GBC has stated she was alive at 10pm doesnt make it so. And although it seems that the house is the crime scene, the possible scenarios could be anywhere. Until we know where she was last know to be alive...its anyone's guess. We cant just believe what GBC has told police.

She put the children to bed so it's a fair bet she was still alive at that time.
She sent some messages from her phone to a friend late that night so it's a fair bet she was still alive at that time.
Neighbours heard an argument (around 10pm IIRC) so it's a fair bet she was still alive at that time.

If that WERE the case....you would have another suspect on your hands, in the form of male having the affair and not wanting to be found out,,,,see what I mean about millions of scenarios? it hard not to let your imagination run wild!!

I agree, that probably started it. That is really quite telling isn't it? Because his parents are clearly totally innocent people in a state of terrible grief, they would be completely truthful and just simply saying what he told them. I think it explains why we got different stories in the media also, he did change his story because I think at the beginning he might have been a bit shocked at how quickly the police interest ramped up and he hadnt got things as straight in his head as he thought.

Last night before going to bed I also watched the brief TV interview of GBC when he spoke to the media outside the home with his sister next to him. (It's on YouTube and was reposted a couple of pages ago as part of a request from Mod Salem for links to the perp - although he is not the official perp as yet). Well I now know what everyone has been commenting on and I have to say I was surprised at how explicitly hopeless it was - I mean he did not seem upset at all. The pretence at being upset was so badly done it was almost laughable if it wasnt about such a serious subject. The mannerisms, tone of voice, everything was ridiculous. I know people react differently under difficult circumstances, but I find it hard to believe that a professional profiler wouldnt have a field day with the way he presents himself there.

I would suggest that his lawyers would have seen it and that would have contributed to advice for him not to speak to the media at all.

I think that one interview convinced a lot of us that he was probably not telling the truth. I know when I saw that I had little doubt that he was trying to hide somethiing and get away from the media as quickly as possible.

A lot of little things just seemed wrong like his voice being a constant tone of distress (i.e. tone not rising or falling), the gulping, his saying no with his head. The first worlds he said were 'Sorry, I ...'

Narcissists are easily threatened by others' achievements.

I just think he was a complete A hole, who thought he was king of the castle, until his castle started crumbling, he couldn't handle it, Allison became the brunt of all this, he lashed out & killed her.

Check out the responses from the public in the courier mail this morning, very curious as to the names of those who have written in. When I last checked there were 31 responses to the article

More interestingly the name that a particular post from a person left out mmmmm

Yes interesting, only one poster has suggested that people acknowledge someone else and it has been utterly ignored. Now that the moderators have told us all we can't speculate or talk about people who are not suspects/arrested and that we have to stick to media links or facts ( australian is a lot different , there are only 22 million people and 3 news channels, we all here the same thing at the same time) and seeing the police are not letting out any info, as well as some posters got upset about using any form of humour ( they were the ones who informed the moderators) I really dont have anything to write anymore and I guess I will just wait and see what happens on TV. My fear is that because the police are not letting anything out, the interest will die down and I had hoped for the Dickies and Allison's children that the topic would stay hot so the police stay right on it, once public interest starts to decrease, so do the efforts, look at the poor Morcombes, look at the extent they had to go to get justice, I really dont think the Dickies deserve to go through that at their age ad I don't think the others ( I better not name them as I might get my post deleted again) will do much looking for Allison, I think more people around Australia would agree.

I will come back here once it is all over and thanks to some of the posters that were just as outraged and supportive of freedom of speech.

Dobbing spoils things for everyone at every age, it alwasy has.

Lets just hope we can come back and do the sighs of relief sooner rather than later.

Take care.

Brisbane Girl, I do think you could continue to contribute to this forum even though the Mods have warned about the rules. I agree with the rules, but you have brought up some pertinent points that relate to the Australian situation, and I think we can work through these with the Mods. This is a fantastic forum and I would hate to see sincere people leave - we need to maintain our passion for justice for Allison and keep on going. Yes, a little bit more work for us to comply with the rules, but I also think the Mods are not going to be too brutal to us, just give them a chance and i think things will even out.

Your choice of course, but truly I ask you to please stay.

that certainly would have caused some kind of domestic if it was news to Allison......It would be hard to come to terms with another affair, especially if you were just learning your partner was homosexual....yet another possibility!

I doubt GBC is homosexual. His habit of 'flirting' and coming on to women disproves that theory.

As an aside though, Robert Baden-Powell was a well known 'repressed homosexual'. Although he married in his 50's and produced 3 children, he much preferred the other sex.

No I don't think they mean that a dedicated mother of three certainly would not have the time or would even contemplate it. Mothers have priorities and our love from our children I's simply enough

No she would not be seeing anyone romatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member