Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does make some intelligent comments, unlike some "cat's" putting out crazy theories they have dreamt up ..... Just waiting for the alien abduction theorist to emerge. Wish people wold stick to facts and stop telling us how their clothes washing is piling up and other unrelated comments :banghead: . The mods have reminded us all of the rules on numerous occasions.

Wow, compliment someone and get insulted back. Lighten up.....

Just a thought? Do you think perhaps that ABC was online dating and hooked up with the wrong guy?? Hence why they are searching for iphone and computers have been seized??

I know what you are all thinking...A bit far fetched but it is something that hasn't been touched as yet?

I still am wondering where the info is that ABC and GBC were in seperate rooms??

Who knows, however my personal feeling (based on how people who knew her described her) is that she would not have been dating anybody else. She had too much on her plate, so to speak.

In my view, every bit of factual info and media attention is centred on the husband, not some other unknown man.

Also, I don't think he was having an affair with a male. It has been widely reported by people "in-the-know" that it was a woman, even stating who she is, etc.

The "separate bedrooms" is another rumour (at this stage).

I've just been on the courier mail website. Very interesting, the husband isn't mentioned at all in regards to the loss. Only snippets about him attending the police station to get access to photos for the funeral. Allisons mother clearly states in the written interviews that she wished she knew certain things so she could have helped her daughter. Things now which are coming to light? In the talk between the courier mail interviewer and the two reporters who have spoken with the Dickies, the grief of everyone is mentioned, but no word whatsoever about how the husband is holding up. There are no references to him whatsoever.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-life-cut-short/story-e6freoof-1226347033556

I also think one of the most telling aspects of this case is that no-one, Allisons parents foremost have said "We need to find who is responsible for the murder of our daughter" - no appeals whatsoever. They only acknowledge the fact that it was indeed murder. If my daughter was murdered and I didn't know who did it, I'd be all over the news, phoning every TV station to get air time for pleas. Nope....they know EXACTLY who did it.

Hello - I am a first time poster. I have been reading this thread with interest - and sometimes in complete shock :). The public interest in this case is incredible isn't it? I don't know whether it is because I live in the area where Allison lived but everywhere I go people are talking and speculating. It is very hard to work out what is fact and what is speculation because everyone has a "contact" and everyone wants to put their theories forward. Which is completely understandable and fair enough - and why I am here!

I am wondering if there is any more information on the "personal items" that were found by the SES on or about the 28 April?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/police-make-breakthrough-in-baden-clay-case/3978184

I can't find any more information on these items other than GBC going to the Indooroopilly police station to confirm / discount whether they belonged to ABC (I believe it has not been reported in the media as to whether or not they are of interest to the case). I am assuming these are different to the items that some posters are saying were found in the back of the car? Could someone please provide a link to the finding of the items in the car? I have gone back through the posts of both threads but didn't seem to be able to find anything.

And just from my point of view if the reports are correct and ABC had gone to the hairdressers on Thursday evening I don't think she would have been planning on a walk. I don't know about you but when I spend a lot of money on my hair the last thing I want to do is go walking or do any exercise. As a 42 year old mother of three having my hair done is one of the few times I feel a little vain and do all I can to keep my hair looking good (but that might just be me).

There's been some great posts in the last 24 hours - really gets the mind thinking!

Re the above post, is there a reason why you aren't stating what information you have? I am just curious why you would post that there is more out there, but not actually say what that is. It's sending a lot of people on a wild goose chase trying to figure out what else it could be, and I think we are going to end up with some way off theories that detract from what is actually known through media and locals (there's been a few already too).

Not wanting to come across as questioning you, but just curious.
Hi there,
I was told something that, could well be hearsay. I don't think its my place to say something I heard without facts and it may well be part of the offical investigation and I think Police know what they are doing. They are keeping alot to themselves for good reason, they need to work the case to the rules and not jeopardise a case. I appologize for creating any people to go on 'wild goose' chase. I am wondering if I should have even said anything then(can't delete now). I have watched the thread and think there have already been many wild theories and many that deviate from what is known through the media. As I have said I am not privy- none of us are- to the whole information of the case. I think most of us have made up our mind based on what is presented to the media, perhaps if we had all the facts everything would make sense.(well maybe nothing would make sense as to why someone/s would do such a thing). We may all turn out to be wrong. (I am sorry if what I said made people go on wild goose chase, but really we are not the ones 'officially' investigating and all our theories are just that)

First time post, long time reader...sorry if this has been addressed earlier...I go away for a day and the second thread is already up to 11 pages!

Just a thought on why the police are asking for people to contact them who might have gone through the roundabout on Moggill Rd. They would not be able to identify number plates from that footage so I would say they just need to hear from anyone who went through that intersection, the time and the model of car that they drove so they can eliminate you from the cars that they would have identified going through that area between 11:30pm - 4am.

I wonder if the reason why they are still appealing is that maybe there are one or two cars left that they have not eliminated (other than the suspect's car) and they want to make sure all of the evidence is fully comprehensive. With the high profile lawyers Gerard has he could not be screaming "I am guilty" any louder....they will need a hell of a good acse

Welcome! Look, this is all speculation, but the latest rumour about this is that there appears to have been some "exchange"? at that roundabout. If this is the case, the police needs more witnesses? It is all very strange!

This is purely speculation... She came home from the hairdressers, and she either caught him in the act of doing something, or, found something that he had been looking at online, that would normally make him a POI with Task Force Argos..? She's confronted him, and he's had to kill her..?

In regards to him going along Brookfield Rd and turing right on Moggill... Perhaps the first place that he thought to dump her was a vacant 2.5 acre piece of land that is listed by C21 on Moggill Rd. During that drive, his adrenaline level has dropped for him to think a bit clearer, and decides to dump her in the waterway of Kholo Creek. If he went down Wirrabarra Rd, there's a little bridge that crosses Little Ugly Creek. Looking at it from Google maps it looks to be a dry creek, that only runs when there's been some rain. Perhaps he's carried her down the dry creek bed, until he came to water.

Someone else mentioned about tide level. On Thurs 19th the Brisbane River high tide was 8.45pm, and the low tide was around 3am.

Hey Babe! :seeya:

I couldn't believe that I had FB messaged you about your own posts on here!! I'll go out and pick up a copy and scan it for you. :smile:

I know.how busted was I. LOL. I thought I upset you with some comments I had made. Please message me back. Thanks so much really want to see the article. xx

I've just been on the courier mail website. Very interesting, the husband isn't mentioned at all in regards to the loss. Only snippets about him attending the police station to get access to photos for the funeral. Allisons mother clearly states in the written interviews that she wished she knew certain things so she could have helped her daughter. Things now which are coming to light? In the talk between the courier mail interviewer and the two reporters who have spoken with the Dickies, the grief of everyone is mentioned, but no word whatsoever about how the husband is holding up. There are no references to him whatsoever.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-life-cut-short/story-e6freoof-1226347033556

I also think one of the most telling aspects of this case is that no-one, Allisons parents foremost have said "We need to find who is responsible for the murder of our daughter" - no appeals whatsoever. They only acknowledge the fact that it was indeed murder. If my daughter was murdered and I didn't know who did it, I'd be all over the news, phoning every TV station to get air time for pleas. Nope....they know EXACTLY who did it.

I'm with you. They know who did it, they just need to find enough evidence to prove it!

Welcome! :) I just want to ask, is the scenario you heard something far fetched which we would never guess, or is it blindingly obvious and something right in front of us?

I don't think its blindingly obvious and more to do with the why and possibility of others- not known to have been mentioned here(and no I don't know who). Maybe its not all as cut and dried as we think. I don't know. But it made me open my mind more to the possibilty of others involvement and scenarios.

I'm with you. They know who did it, they just need to find enough evidence to prove it!
Yes I think this is probably the case. It often is Police between them selves do often know who was responsible, but proving it is another matter entirely.

This probably belongs in the "way out there speculating/theory basket", but considering the computer/s are still being held...child *advertiser censored*?? I think we've all read of fine upstanding people from all walks of life being caught for this.

Allison found it & was going to report him??

i wondered about this also but surely he wouldnt be allowed to still live with his children if this was found? maybe other *advertiser censored*, but thats not illegal, just an indication of a persons character.

Hello - I am a first time poster.

And just from my point of view if the reports are correct and ABC had gone to the hairdressers on Thursday evening I don't think she would have been planning on a walk. I don't know about you but when I spend a lot of money on my hair the last thing I want to do is go walking or do any exercise. As a 42 year old mother of three having my hair done is one of the few times I feel a little vain and do all I can to keep my hair looking good (but that might just be me).

spot on! top observation.....3 hours after a female hair appointment...no way you guys are gonna go messing that up..would be rare put it that way...besides you would be behind schedule in your house 'things to do list' as a result of the hair appointment..on the basis it was a late afternoon/early evening appointment. probably enough time just to get done what needs to be done re kids, etc etc and then hop into bed...

Hello - I am a first time poster. I have been reading this thread with interest - and sometimes in complete shock :). The public interest in this case is incredible isn't it? I don't know whether it is because I live in the area where Allison lived but everywhere I go people are talking and speculating. It is very hard to work out what is fact and what is speculation because everyone has a "contact" and everyone wants to put their theories forward. Which is completely understandable and fair enough - and why I am here!

I am wondering if there is any more information on the "personal items" that were found by the SES on or about the 28 April?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/police-make-breakthrough-in-baden-clay-case/3978184

I can't find any more information on these items other than GBC going to the Indooroopilly police station to confirm / discount whether they belonged to ABC (I believe it has not been reported in the media as to whether or not they are of interest to the case). I am assuming these are different to the items that some posters are saying were found in the back of the car? Could someone please provide a link to the finding of the items in the car? I have gone back through the posts of both threads but didn't seem to be able to find anything.

Hi, welcome! Every time the husband has gone to the police sation, his lawyer has issued a statement indicating this and why he went there. I have not read any statement from his lawyer regarding the husband going to identify some items found. The hairdresser's thing is also a rumour. Someone state here that it was a fact, but could not provide a link to media or police report about that.

i wondered about this also but surely he wouldnt be allowed to still live with his children if this was found? maybe other *advertiser censored*, but thats not illegal, just an indication of a persons character.
Most adults that I know have watched some form of *advertiser censored* in their life. I don't think that finding *advertiser censored* on a computer is an indication of a persons character at all! I'd say it has more to do with either emails, web history, chat logs, social media interactions, etc.

I also think that there may have been a switcheroo at the roundabout. Maybe he had taken a hit out on her? And met someone to pay the money for a "job well done"? That would be a small payout for what he could possibly have reaped as a life insurance claim were they have been successful in making it look like a suicide.

But yeah, that's just my own assumptions based on no fact whatsoever :D

Respectfully, this statement was second hand from the posters' relatives in the area (I think that's what they meant). There is so much unfounded speculation doing the rounds of the area that I would suggest the fact the theory has not been discussed on here means nothing, and unless something is published or alluded to by investigators, there's no useful new information doing the rounds.
Yes I agree it is second hand and I did not want to appear as cryptic. But as its second hand and there are already many wild theories and hearsay I don't want to add to that. I don't think investigators are allowed to really talk about ongoing cases like this, though I am sure stuff may get out. They may get reprimanded though if they were known to. SO I guess what many of us are left with are just that theories. And the fact its not something anyone here may have thought of may indeed mean nothing. Its funny though how we all make up our mind a particular way and then 'bam' something else comes out that puts a light on things differently. I am not talking specifically of this case when I say that.

Link to the Madonna King article "Questions add to pain for Gerard Baden-Clay over tragic and unsolved murder of wife Allison" Someone said it was only available on ipad or the actual newspaper but this one can be read on pc. :)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6frerdf-1226347438707

Someone said much earlier on in this discussion, that he were a suspect in this case, no matter how small the likelihood of him committing the crime is, they probably wouldn't let him search because of the opportunity to plant or remove evidence. A lot of reporters will write anything without putting much thought into it. Just because they are reporters doesn't mean they have any more insight into the case than you or I. HOWEVER having said that, they have to be careful when releasing heresay as fact. They CAN be held liable. I'd take any of their OPINIONS with a grain of salt.

this is one area where he'll come down with the proverbial thud.(quote)

i totally agree, that computer is a goldmine of valuable info for police

Yep I agree, I think the computer holds some valuable information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777