Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people care who GBC's ancestors were, and this picks up on Grannie's point.

Monarchy, Presidents and Prime Ministers the world over have supported and continue to support the Scouting Movement. They are patrons, board members and former Scouts. The Scouting Movement has deep connections to powerful organisations and individuals across the globe. It has tentacles that reach deep into all sectors of society. And regardless of the individuals involved, they bear the name and it is an impressive name because it has credibility and credibility is worth its weight in gold. Should this name lose its credibility, it reflects badly on all who support it.

The descendents of Robert Baden-Powell, Scout movement founder, may not be chips off the old block but I am pretty sure they are feted by VIPs purely on the strength of their name. I mean, old Nige didn't get to be on the same board as Bob Atkinson because of his shooting prowess, if you know what I mean?

The Baden-Clay's most certainly have connections to powerful people in high places and those powerful people now find themselves in a position where they may decide whether to save them, therefore preserving the integrity of the name along with the reputation of the Scouting movement, or to hang them out to dry, besmirching the name and embarrassing all those who ever connected themselves to the Scouting movement. IMHO.

Whichever way you look at it, it is a loaded name that carries an awful lot of weight.

SKMA, I hope this is not true - that the BC's could be in this up to their necks, yet there are powerful people out there that will save them for these reasons.

A woman has been murdered.

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

Hawkins, I could granny pash you. :woohoo: :floorlaugh:

BBM:

CASECLOSED:I too hope that Parliament will consider that The Criminal Law, as it stands, needs to be reviewed; that new Laws will be passed that suspects should be interviewed by Police and that the Police investigative process not be impeded by the hiring of a legal eagle Criminal Lawyer whilst one is technically considered 'innocent'.

Whilst that sounds a good law - I would hate to see it brought in - it is a double edge penny - it would work for some cases only. The every day Joe should be able to hire a lawyer anytime they feel the need to ... whether it be before they are charged or after. . It is our right in living in a free country. I know I would want the right to have someone there whilst I was being questioned on anything. - the police have been known to get it wrong and to twist things around. I would be greatly surprised if that law was ever passed.

Hopefully justice prevails mate, sometimes people power can be necessary to turn the tables if in fact some form of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice occurred...... in fact forums like this and the internet in general makes this more achievable.....

Just because there is a possibility of a conspiracy doesn't mean there is any conspiracy but it also doesn't mean that there is not (if that makes sense). This is where people can appear innocent purely by dent of people labeling the accusers conspiracy theorists and nuts. Sometimes it's spot on. Other times it's not. All I'm saying here is it is a possibility that those involved may call on assistance from higher places. They certainly have the connections to do so. Whether that assistance is granted is another matter entirely.

no one, however weighty, is going to back the murderer of a mother.. it just isnt cricket, there is no political, financial, influential , profitable gain in it. If, Gerard, say was smuggling in terrorists, or running a huge school of underage prostitutes, well. there would be some who would say, rather nifty, gerard..

but murdering ones wife, leaving ones dependant children goes against all the public and private pronouncements and promises and platforms and protocol and procedure. IF there were weighty people backing Gerard once upon a time, they'd be backpeddalling so fast at the first whiff of scandal, and as quietly as possible..

As soon as poor Chucky Tarbey lifted his silly head above the parapet and made pronouncements to the Courier mail, I thought to myself, .. 'aha, Chuck.. not a good move.. you'll be down at HQ before long helping the police with their enquiries...'..

And so it came to pass. It was inevitable. A salutory lesson to those who may feel like giving Gerard a hand.

Just because there is a possibility of a conspiracy doesn't mean there is any conspiracy but it also doesn't mean that there is not (if that makes sense). This is where people can appear innocent purely by dent of people labeling the accusers conspiracy theorists and nuts. Sometimes it's spot on. Other times it's not. All I'm saying here is it is a possibility that those involved may call on assistance from higher places. They certainly have the connections to do so. Whether that assistance is granted is another matter entirely.

I agree mate thats why if there is even a hint of 'assistance' then people power needs to rain down on all concerned...

Just a quick thing I wanted to post, my husband and myself own 7 homes in various parts of Qld and NSW, we rent the one we live in, from someone else. So, renting does not mean they don't own property. Our rent is a tax deduction.

This and Makara's question on fraud just got me thinking again. In one if the earlier threads there was some discussion about the BC business not just being a real estate company but also having a financial arm (mortgages). At the time i dismissed is as IMO the legislation around conflict of interest with a company both being able to sell a house and also provide finance would be tight enough not to be of interest.

Maybe this is where the fraud angle could come in? MOO

I'm worried that he's going to take the coward's way out to avoid further humiliation.

This is my opinion only and I don't want it taken out of context that GBC is suicidal.

Bet he's feeling just a little bit depressed though.

MOO.

I was worried about this some weeks back. But, TBH, I have felt in the last few photos of him ive seen, that he looks like he has got it together......Just after her body was found, I wasnt so sure......He looked like a man on the edge, in the car etc.

Hopefully justice prevails mate, sometimes people power can be necessary to turn the tables if in fact some form of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice occurred...... in fact forums like this and the internet in general makes this more achievable.....
IMO It will be 'people power' if this happens.

If the Baden-Clay name carries so much weight, and how can it, really ? it is only 2 generations old, then why haven't all these weighty people given Gerard a hand up wih the business??

Business being e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

Good point. Perhaps his business dealings were passable up until now, no apple carts had been upset so why extend a hand? Let the mug make his own way, possibility of a political future despite it all. A murder charge though, is one apple cart too far because the mug's now dragging down the name and the people associated with it. Time for an intervention perhaps.

Yes, i agree - but common sense tells me if they found anything incriminating - then they would have been arrested - we have seen police raid a place and take away things over the years only to find out later that it was nothing. It was 'doing their job' and I understand that - but that does not mean that because they have done this that GBC parents are involved.
Hey, there is allegedly a request for 'immunity' going on in the Attorney General's office according to P Tully.

I have been wondering about freemason connections myself.

one of the real sticking points for 'weighty people' is stupidity. .. it just gets them in the craw and they cannot abide it.

This crime was stupid, from the start of it, to the finish, the man , Gerard, even managed to make himself look stupid not once, but twice. All he had to do was play the grieving widower!.. how hard is that?? People do it all the time. He had time to practice it, too. AND he had coaches!... . If you have weight to throw around, there are more deserving and practical people who may benefit.. but if its born stupid, there is nothing, nothing one can do.

Do you have any theory on what type of fraud this could be? Is it against C21?

CC, I really have no idea what type of fraud it could be. I don't know how these things work, having never been involved in fraud/embezzlement. It just seems to me that there is and has been so much talk about money etc. that my hinky metre started going off. Another member mentioned something a while back that started me thinking about Allison reporting 'something' but before it was acted upon she was dead.

All a bit cryptic I know.

I have been wondering about freemason connections myself.

me too!they are very powerful, world wide and really do look after their own. i have heard of cases being thrown out of court, years ago, where the accused is a freemason and the judge is one also.

Sorry, I'm probably the last to notice that we can actually see who is on "time out" - under their name - it's either "registered user" or "on time out". That's great ........... I've wondered many times over the past few weeks, where particular posters are??:blushing:

SKMA, I hope this is not true - that the BC's could be in this up to their necks, yet there are powerful people out there that will save them for these reasons.

A woman has been murdered.

After the Manpreet Kaur verdict the other day....nothing would surprise me. :(

A lot of people care who GBC's ancestors were, and this picks up on Grannie's point.

Monarchy, Presidents and Prime Ministers the world over have supported and continue to support the Scouting Movement. They are patrons, board members and former Scouts. The Scouting Movement has deep connections to powerful organisations and individuals across the globe. It has tentacles that reach deep into all sectors of society. And regardless of the individuals involved, they bear the name and it is an impressive name because it has credibility and credibility is worth its weight in gold. Should this name lose its credibility, it reflects badly on all who support it.

The descendents of Robert Baden-Powell, Scout movement founder, may not be chips off the old block but I am pretty sure they are feted by VIPs purely on the strength of their name. I mean, old Nige didn't get to be on the same board as Bob Atkinson because of his shooting prowess, if you know what I mean?

The Baden-Clay's most certainly have connections to powerful people in high places and those powerful people now find themselves in a position where they may decide whether to save them, therefore preserving the integrity of the name along with the reputation of the Scouting movement, or to hang them out to dry, besmirching the name and embarrassing all those who ever connected themselves to the Scouting movement. IMHO.

Whichever way you look at it, it is a loaded name that carries an awful lot of weight.
Hey, they need to become acquainted the alternative side of this legacy and the purpose it allegedly served the Monarchy and others in that social level with alternative desires. MOO.

me too!they are very powerful, world wide and really do look after their own. i have heard of cases being thrown out of court, years ago, where the accused is a freemason and the judge is one also.

On the subject of freemasons,
OFF TOPIC: pilotsfor911truth

Yeah, book me

one of the real sticking points for 'weighty people' is stupidity. .. it just gets them in the craw and they cannot abide it.

This crime was stupid, from the start of it, to the finish, the man , Gerard, even managed to make himself look stupid not once, but twice. All he had to do was play the grieving widower!.. how hard is that?? People do it all the time. He had time to practice it, too. AND he had coaches!... . If you have weight to throw around, there are more deserving and practical people who may benefit.. but if its born stupid, there is nothing, nothing one can do.

how DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Baron will not tolerate peasants calling him stupid!!!!!! 50 lashes for you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon